Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    PSSSSHHHHHHCT this is your captain speaking... we are refueling the Jet making our final preperations for the trip to Maui... we will be flying to Chicago then to CA, then down to texas to wrangle the rest of the crew for our final "Non-stop" leg to Maui.

please feel free to stretch your legs and grab a coctail from the handsom gentlemen coming through the main cabin. and as always thank you for flying Hart Airline... where we take you to fun destinations weekly.

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tic toc tic toc tic toc, who in the hell can sleep waiting for all that fun, and that darn tic toc tic toc!!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    No kidding....now what could we do to relax? hmm...
  • czewwhat
    Options
    No kidding....now what could we do to relax? hmm...

Didn't Erica drive down to tuck you in Texas style? Need a bedtime story?
  • hartkid13
    Options

Didn't Erica drive down to tuck you in Texas style? Need a bedtime story?

Oh I had a fantastic bedtime "story." Thanks, Erica. :wink: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I felt a little sorry for Hart, with all the demands, & shopping lists that he got flooded with so I went to Ft. Worth & helped him get things together.... That's the kind of GOOD neighbor I am!:wink: Everyone's needs have been met.. Ahem.... What was I talking about?.......oh yeah, peoples needs! We are all set! I think I'll stay here in case anything else comes up:wink: I'm going to board early..... Screw work!.... Can't seem to get whipped cream & waffles out of my head..... Hmmm:blushing: :wink:.... Oh & the towel racks!!!..... Mmmm... ok Hart wants to have a beer & hopefully he'll get his sweet *kitten* in the kitchen & cook something to eat!!..( hint- hint) see ya'll in the am!!!..... SWEET dreams ya'll!.... Erica :heart:

Thanks again, Erica. What would I do without your amazing......help?
    Hope you enjoyed your dinner. That watermelon was especially sweet.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    On the computer really early this morning hey hart? Can't wait to see what gets said?LOL
  • hartkid13
    Options
    On the computer really early this morning hey hart? Can't wait to see what gets said?LOL

Just making sure all my beautiful babies are taken care of before we leave this afternoon.

You're one to talk CZ. At least the sun is up here. Its pretty early in Cali.
  • czewwhat
    Options

Just making sure all my beautiful babies are taken care of before we leave this afternoon.

You're one to talk CZ. At least the sun is up here. Its pretty early in Cali.
    I always start early! nothing like starting the day with a hot bubble bath, Jacuzzi on and a million bubbles tickling every inch of my skin. Looks like Erica made sure you were taken care of before we left, was that some kind of Texan Special training? LOL How especially wonderful of her to make sure you were "Ready" for the trip!
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    Good morning all!

Tam, Kim, and Heather will join us a little later... they were still sleeping when I left for work this morning.

I left a full, fresh-brewed pot of coffee for them, so hopefully they're well "rested" and get a good start to their day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I always start early! nothing like starting the day with a hot bubble bath, Jacuzzi on and a million bubbles tickling every inch of my skin. Looks like Erica made sure you were taken care of before we left, was that some kind of Texan Special training? LOL How especially wonderful of her to make sure you were "Ready" for the trip!

Oh yeah. No offense to anyone else on here, but southern women take care of you right. They can be very neighboryl.
  • mfinney
    Options

Oh yeah. No offense to anyone else on here, but southern women take care of you right. They can be very neighboryl.

that must be why you always have that smile going on eh hart?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Good morning all!

Tam, Kim, and Heather will join us a little later... they were still sleeping when I left for work this morning.

I left a full, fresh-brewed pot of coffee for them, so hopefully they're well "rested" and get a good start to their day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good morning handsome, you look especially wonderful today! I have had my Blackberries and Fage, I am ready to start my day as well. That is the difference between us Southern Gals and those Easterners! We are just too careful to send our men off with a smile, still sleeping! Shameful, you need a good rub down to start your day Sugar?
  • mfinney
    Options

Good morning handsome, you look especially wonderful today! I have had my Blackberries and Fage, I am ready to start my day as well. That is the difference between us Southern Gals and those Easterners! We are just too careful to send our men off with a smile, still sleeping! Shameful, you need a good rub down to start your day Sugar?

after my extensive "workout" last night,.... yeah, i could definitely use a good rub
  • czewwhat
    Options

after my extensive "workout" last night,.... yeah, i could definitely use a good rub

You look like a deep tissue kind of guy, need a little Swedish, or would you prefer Shiatsu! Those Bad sleepy girls didn't let your nose rub on the cold cold floor did they?
  • mfinney
    Options

You look like a deep tissue kind of guy, need a little Swedish, or would you prefer Shiatsu! Those Bad sleepy girls didn't let your nose rub on the cold cold floor did they?

Shiatsu would be wonderful.

and oh no,... they made sure i was right in the middle of them... nice and warm
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I felt a little sorry for Hart, with all the demands, & shopping lists that he got flooded with so I went to Ft. Worth & helped him get things together.... That's the kind of GOOD neighbor I am!:wink: Everyone's needs have been met.. Ahem.... What was I talking about?.......oh yeah, peoples needs! We are all set! I think I'll stay here in case anything else comes up:wink: I'm going to board early..... Screw work!.... Can't seem to get whipped cream & waffles out of my head..... Hmmm:blushing: :wink:.... Oh & the towel racks!!!..... Mmmm... ok Hart wants to have a beer & hopefully he'll get his sweet *kitten* in the kitchen & cook something to eat!!..( hint- hint) see ya'll in the am!!!..... SWEET dreams ya'll!.... Erica :heart:

Thanks again, Erica. What would I do without your amazing......help?
    Hope you enjoyed your dinner. That watermelon was especially sweet.

Am I the only one that noticed she said she can't get whipped cream out of her head after saying she took care of Hart? DIRTY DIRTY kids!! Behave yourselves!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Morning all

I AM SOOOOO READY!
    Am I interrupting something here?...CZ....Mr F??
  • czewwhat
    Options

Shiatsu would be wonderful.

and oh no,... they made sure i was right in the middle of them... nice and warm

Alright then, with all the volleyball snorkling and things just want to be sure you have your muscles in shape for it!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Morning all

I AM SOOOOO READY!

Tam Kim and Heather kept Finney warm last nite, back up a few, he said y'all were still sleeping, did you get your coffee?
  • mfinney
    Options
    Morning all

I AM SOOOOO READY!

good morning doll.... were you all up or did you leave the other two sleeping?