Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

when i finally did sleep, yes. but kim and tami kept hogging the covers...:grumble:

well, tam's back side was warm up against me, and kim's front was warm against my back... i'm sorry you had to sleep on the outside -- but hey, the hot tub was fun right? :wink:

Sounds like a doctor seuss book, inside outside upsidedown?
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

wasn't enough :mad:
    maybe i'll forgive you if u make it up to me....:smooched:

so, besides drinking/playing cards/turbulance, what else is happening on this ride
    what type of music will the pilot be playing?

Depends on which room you're in. There will be "mood" music all over the plane. Whatever your taste is, you'll find the right place.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

so, besides drinking/playing cards/turbulance, what else is happening on this ride

oh.... so that thing i did for you after the other two fell asleep meant nothing???

geesh! :grumble:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

oh.... so that thing i did for you after the other two fell asleep meant nothing???

geesh! :grumble:

oops, forgot about that
    :flowerforyou:
    let's play nice.... until we get on the plane
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Tam, Kim, and Heather will join us a little later... they were still sleeping when I left for work this morning.

I left a full, fresh-brewed pot of coffee for them, so hopefully they're well "rested" and get a good start to their day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I woke up feeling pretty good! Hmmm wonder why!!!

Went to the gym and got my sweat on, went shopping, ate a banana...and some other stuff! :tongue:

All my bags are packed
    Im ready to go
    Im standin here outside your door
    I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am ready to goooooo! got my sunglasses, my 1/2 a bathing suit, my floppy hat, and my flips. :glasses:
  • mfinney
    Options

Went to the gym and got my sweat on, went shopping, ate a banana...and some other stuff! :tongue:

All my bags are packed
    Im ready to go

well, good morning beautiful! i hope you were "comfortable" enough last night
  • hartkid13
    Options

Depends on which room you're in. There will be "mood" music all over the plane. Whatever your taste is, you'll find the right place.

Except Country....I have to have some standards....:laugh: If that is your thing, you probably wanna bring your ipod and some headphones.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Good morning all!

Tam, Kim, and Heather will join us a little later... they were still sleeping when I left for work this morning.

I left a full, fresh-brewed pot of coffee for them, so hopefully they're well "rested" and get a good start to their day.

All my bags are packed
    Im ready to go
  • TamTastic
    Options

All my bags are packed
    Im ready to go

well, good morning beautiful! i hope you were "comfortable" enough last night
    :blushing: :blushing: Oh, I was!! You know how to treat a girl, that's for sure! :wink:
  • kimber607
    Options

Except Country....I have to have some standards....:laugh: If that is your thing, you probably wanna bring your ipod and some headphones.

You live in Tx and u don't like country...is that 'legal'
    fine by me....
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

when i finally did sleep, yes. but kim and tami kept hogging the covers...:grumble:

well, tam's back side was warm up against me, and kim's front was warm against my back... i'm sorry you had to sleep on the outside -- but hey, the hot tub was fun right? :wink:

:noway:
    I told you already, I don't share and you didn't wake me for the hot tub :grumble:
    TROUBLLLLEEEEEEEE!???

Yes M'lady... I have the engines warmed up we are heading over to pick you up first, that drink will be ready for you when you board... have no fear, I have room one (private room just for you) preped and ready for your massage... :wink: ill take GOOD care of ya! :smooched:
  • mfinney
    Options

:blushing: :blushing: Oh, I was!! You know how to treat a girl, that's for sure! :wink:

i do what i can
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    [

[/quote]

Standards are fine...morals, however, should be checked at the gate.
  • hartkid13
    Options
    fine by me....

lol...Yeah I've always been one to break stereotypes. I don't even own any livestock and I drive a car, not a big @$$ truck.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    No, my backside has been where?? And where shall it be today?

Just have to keep up with the current events! :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Good morning all!

All my bags are packed
    Im ready to go

such a catchy tune!
  • kimber607
    Options

:noway:
    I told you already, I don't share and you didn't wake me for the hot tub :grumble:
    TROUBLLLLEEEEEEEE!???

Yes M'lady... I have the engines warmed up we are heading over to pick you up first, that drink will be ready for you when you board... have no fear, I have room one (private room just for you) preped and ready for your massage... :wink: ill take GOOD care of ya! :smooched:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.........
    :devil: :smokin:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    [

Standards are fine...morals, however, should be checked at the gate.
    [/quote]

Around here, I don't think that's gonna be a problem. :laugh:
  • kimber607
    Options
    fine by me....

lol...Yeah I've always been one to break stereotypes. I don't even own any livestock and I drive a car, not a big @$$ truck.

got it..... well I live in Jersey and I don't have that trashy annoying accent or big hair.....
    don't forget your black amex Hart
    :wink: