Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

got it..... well I live in Jersey and I don't have that trashy annoying accent or big hair.....
    don't forget your black amex Hart
    :wink:

No worries. I called ahead and just had them open the tab. We'll be taken care of.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    No, my backside has been where?? And where shall it be today?

Just have to keep up with the current events! :tongue:

LOL -- as long as it's close to me, I'm gooooooooood!!! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    No, my backside has been where?? And where shall it be today?

Just have to keep up with the current events! :tongue:

LOL -- as long as it's close to me, I'm gooooooooood!!! :wink:
    Ohhhhh!! I need to take a shower....might need help with my back....side??whistling.gif

:tongue: Down preggo hormones.........DOWN DOWN!!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    country music is too depressing for this trip! My dog died, my woman left, my truck broke down, I got no job! EEEEEWWWWWW not allowed on this trip!
  • mfinney
    Options

Ohhhhh!! I need to take a shower....might need help with my back....side??whistling.gif

well, from last night you should know i'm willing to do ANYTHING you ask of me.... :wink: :tongue:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'm actually leaving on a jet plane on Sunday - Seattle. Please don't rain! It's a business trip, my first all by myself, and I tend on driving into the city every night and walking around - I've never been there before!

Anyone been there or live there and have suggestions of where to eat or what to do?
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Pssssscccckkkkkkt, good morning everyone, this is your Captain speaking…
    I have informed the FAA that loud music and the Cohol is going to be accompanying our flights today, first stop, NY, we will be picking up our east coasters, I estimate we will be there in less than two hours… from there it will be a 4 hour flight back to the west coast (without time zone changes) to pick up CZ at 1:pm and the west coasters, I will have the afterburners engaged the whole ride so get ready for some “Thrust”, from there we will have less than an hour shot to Co, and the Grand Junction (for one special pick up!) and then from there we will be off to our final stop and refuel before we set off for our final destination to Sunny and warm Maui! Please be READY and let’s put our drink orders in NOW!

And as always thank you for flying Hart Arlines… “where we take you to fun destinations every week”
  • mfinney
    Options
    country music is too depressing for this trip! My dog died, my woman left, my truck broke down, I got no job! EEEEEWWWWWW not allowed on this trip!

but there's always

"Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy"

and I'm looking forward to some "Honky Tonk Badonk-a-donk"s!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Amen, CZ......

Can't wait.....changed my av to get in the spirit......sun, fun....etc
    minus the kids of course :laugh:

Ok, i'm off soon to pick up the kids from school
    Tam...don't get on that plane w/ out me...I'll shoot over in a bit!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I'm actually leaving on a jet plane on Sunday - Seattle. Please don't rain! It's a business trip, my first all by myself, and I tend on driving into the city every night and walking around - I've never been there before!

Anyone been there or live there and have suggestions of where to eat or what to do?
    no!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I have informed the FAA that loud music and the Cohol is going to be accompanying our flights today, first stop, NY, we will be picking up our east coasters, I estimate we will be there in less than two hours… from there it will be a 4 hour flight back to the west coast (without time zone changes) to pick up CZ at 1:pm and the west coasters, I will have the afterburners engaged the whole ride so get ready for some “Thrust”, from there we will have less than an hour shot to Co, and the Grand Junction (for one special pick up!) and then from there we will be off to our final stop and refuel before we set off for our final destination to Sunny and warm Maui! Please be READY and let’s put our drink orders in NOW!

And as always thank you for flying Hart Arlines… “where we take you to fun destinations every week”
    !
    Yahoo!
    I've got 'sex and candy' by Marcy playground stuck in my head now....
    anyway....see everyone later
    :heart:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Pssssscccckkkkkkt, this is youuuuur captain speaking, uhhhhhhhh I just want to inform everyone that this plane does NOT stop or wait for anyone so uhhhhhhhhh please have your luggage, and drink preferences ready and enjoy the flight... uhhhhhhhhh can someone get me a Captain and coke?

AND WE ARE OFF.... NY peeps please get ready and be waiting arrival time is in T-minus 1 hour...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

well, from last night you should know i'm willing to do ANYTHING you ask of me.... :wink: :tongue:
    writing.gif Got it!

Anything else I need to know??
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

dont they have the needle? and is there a resturante up there? I hear that was really cool... check into that... :) maybe you could expence a really nice meal on the government... :wink:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

It looks like I have a while to wait. Anyone care to come "entertain" me?:wink:
  • ktthegr8
    Options
    Pssssscccckkkkkkt, this is youuuuur captain speaking, uhhhhhhhh I just want to inform everyone that this plane does NOT stop or wait for anyone so uhhhhhhhhh please have your luggage, and drink preferences ready and enjoy the flight... uhhhhhhhhh can someone get me a Captain and coke?

AND WE ARE OFF.... NY peeps please get ready and be waiting arrival time is in T-minus 1 hour...
    Let me just throw on my "uniform" and I'll be right there with your drink...Sir!:wink:
  • ktthegr8
    Options

no!
    :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options

dont they have the needle? and is there a resturante up there? I hear that was really cool... check into that... :) maybe you could expence a really nice meal on the government... :wink:

Boy is she in the wrong thread! Seattle!
  • mfinney
    Options

writing.gif Got it!

Anything else I need to know??

you will find out soon enough dear!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Ararat Armenian Brandy and Coke! on rocks, cold hard rocks!