Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options
czewwhat
czewwhat Posts: 8,715
This thread is for the purpose of fantasy escapes to locations we might all like to go!

There is a group of us who hijacked another thread and want to do the right thing by creating our own little spot to cut up act like fools and kid around with each other.
The rules are simple. Participate in this purely Fantasy thread at your own risk! We are relying on humor sarcasm and pure imagination to keep our days fun filled while interacting with like minded fun seekers!
None of the comments are real! Except the ones about our beauty, sincerity and ability to enjoy life. Sometimes things get a tiny bit racey, but all in good fun!
Ready, set, go! Our first fantasy trip was to Cancun!, next Destination Maui! Join in and have a computer blast as none of the offers to purchase or pay for anything by anyone is real. We are in Cyber fantasy land at best. Enjoy! No personal attacks please we just want to have fun!

Replies

• czewwhat
    Options
    This thread is for the purpose of fantasy escapes to locations we might all like to go!

There is a group of us who hijacked another thread and want to do the right thing by creating our own little spot to cut up act like fools and kid around with each other.
    The rules are simple. Participate in this purely Fantasy thread at your own risk! We are relying on humor sarcasm and pure imagination to keep our days fun filled while interacting with like minded fun seekers!
    None of the comments are real! Except the ones about our beauty, sincerity and ability to enjoy life. Sometimes things get a tiny bit racey, but all in good fun!
    Ready, set, go! Our first fantasy trip was to Cancun!, next Destination Maui! Join in and have a computer blast as none of the offers to purchase or pay for anything by anyone is real. We are in Cyber fantasy land at best. Enjoy! No personal attacks please we just want to have fun!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'm in....
    I've been to Maui once....beautifullllllllllll
    Let's stay at the 4 seasons....

Kim
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My first fantasy location would be
    My house. Clean. Perfectly clean. With a clean kid, well fed, well dressed, well behaved.
    :wink:
  • kimber607
    Options
    My house. Clean. Perfectly clean. With a clean kid, well fed, well dressed, well behaved.

Who cares about the kids and house...I'm off to Maui BABY!
    *this is only b/s, right*?
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    NO b/s here.. Hart is payin :wink:

so we are leavin... on a jat plane... dont know when ill be back again...

I got the :glasses: <
    whos bringing the margaritas?
  • czewwhat
    Options

Hi Kimber! we prefer the term Fantasy, it evokes more imagination, but yep, all b/s! We always leave after work Fridays, west coast time of course, no one gets left behind! Then Gossip, chat about the fun we had and pass the week planning for the next one!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Okay, okay.
    In that clean house is a perfectly packed suitcase, passport (if necessary for later excursions), and a coupla tickets for Hartkid's private jet. :glasses: LET'S GO!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    great name CZ! kuddos! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

trouble, i think ill save the margaritas for when we go back to mexico - ill take something more mango-y or tropical in HI.

will you please bring my custom bathing suit top!!!!!!!! :grumble:
  • kimber607
    Options

Hi Kimber! we prefer the term Fantasy, it evokes more imagination, but yep, all b/s! We always leave after work Fridays, west coast time of course, no one gets left behind! Then Gossip, chat about the fun we had and pass the week planning for the next one!

Oops...my bad......'fantasy' it is
    I'm not bringing anything...if Hart is paying.....why bother lugging anything around
    HA has the best bread pudding I've ever had...I'm having some for b-fast every am with vanilla sauce....it was good....
    You can't gain weigh ton a fantasy vacation, right?
  • heather0mc
    Options

Okay, okay.
    In that clean house is a perfectly packed suitcase, passport (if necessary for later excursions), and a coupla tickets for Hartkid's private jet. :glasses: LET'S GO!

thats our girl!!! :drinker:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    *** No kids exist in fantasy vacation land!....bathing suits are optional, and the drinks are endless & bottomless....served by a sweet young "HOT" cabana boy!!
    ** Somehow on the last trip we took .....we lost a lot of bathing suits and we had a hard time figuring out who got married....mass confusion on Monday, but we were all hungover!!:wink::laugh:
    ** Toes in the sand people......toes in the sand!!:bigsmile:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I've got the tequila and I'm not waiting until tomorrow! Who want's a shot?:drinker:
  • kimber607
    Options
    I've got the tequila and I'm not waiting until tomorrow! Who want's a shot?:drinker:

ME!!!!!!!!!!
    In less than an hour I am going to have 4, 5yr old boys here....
    GIVE ME THE BOTTLE!
    Vacation can't come fast enough
  • heather0mc
    Options
    you should see hart's private jet! last time he hired a massuse to ride with us and we all got to relax a bit before we even got to cancun! too bad you did that on the first trip hart, now we will be expecting it each and every time....:glasses:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

ME!!!!!!!!!!
    GIVE ME THE BOTTLE!

Here:drinker: I'll share with you, the kids can get their own!
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options
    Ooooh, can I go with ya'll? Any type of vacay would be nice!:wink:
  • kimber607
    Options

ME!!!!!!!!!!
    GIVE ME THE BOTTLE!

Here:drinker: I'll share with you, the kids can get their own!

Sweeeeeeeeeeet
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Ooooh, I don't do tequila. :sick:
    I'll ask the bar keep on the plane for something fruity, Hawaii appropriate, of course. :drinker:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    great name CZ! kuddos! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

trouble, i think ill save the margaritas for when we go back to mexico - ill take something more mango-y or tropical in HI.

will you please bring my custom bathing suit top!!!!!!!! :grumble:

I have NO idea what you are talking about...

and YES everyone is welcome... no shoes and no shirts :wink: mean extra :drinker: for everyone!

I love Fantasy vacations...
  • kimber607
    Options
    Ooooh, I don't do tequila. :sick:
    I'll ask the bar keep on the plane for something fruity, Hawaii appropriate, of course. :drinker:

with a little umbrella
    :smile: