Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    anyone up for beach volleyball? -- bathing suits only of course!! i need some good views while i'm on vacay
    Wait until we get on a roll......most of us came home...minus our suits last week! You can talk to Hart & Trouble about the "views".......:wink::bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    anyone up for beach volleyball? -- bathing suits only of course!! i need some good views while i'm on vacay

We have to 'work out' on our fantasy vacation?

Oh we work out and we Work it! are you the activities chair for this trip?
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

We have to 'work out' on our fantasy vacation?

yup, but it will consist of kayaking...swimming through beautiful streams with cascading waterfalls, dancing by moonlight with beautiful men, horseback riding on the beach at sunset, the only running i'll be doing is chasing a wave to ride my board on! lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    can you think of a better group activity?? :wink: :wink:

Ummmmmmm.....yes......
    :wink:

maybe we could rent a big yacht...head out at sunset and start some body shots
    wait...maybe beach volleyball would be better? anyone?
    :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

hhhmmmmmmm....lets seeeeee.....:smokin:

beer pong? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

j/k im out on that - dont need any weird diseases.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    Wait until we get on a roll......most of us came home...minus our suits last week! You can talk to Hart & Trouble about the "views".......:wink::bigsmile:

damn, i missed that one... but i'm ready to roll now -- if you're all coming home without suits, i'll be in charge of massages on the way home :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options

I vote you as one of the flight attendants...fit my fantasy pretty good :happy: :wink: :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options

beer pong isn't that cardio!
  • heather0mc
    Options

damn, i missed that one... but i'm ready to roll now -- if you're all coming home without suits, i'll be in charge of massages on the way home :laugh:

halleluiah!
  • molsongirl
    Options

Ummmmmmm.....yes......

oooh I like beach vollyeball, can we make it a fun game with maybe by chance, the England soccer team happens to be there as well and we have a friendly match?
  • mfinney
    Options

I vote you as one of the flight attendants...fit my fantasy pretty good :happy: :wink: :tongue:

deal, just please, for the love of God, no Chippendale uniform!! i hate those things...LOL
  • heather0mc
    Options

beer pong isn't that cardio!

it could be! :drinker:
  • mfinney
    Options

Ummmmmmm.....yes......

oh, no....i think you're onto something with the body shots... sugar free whip cream of course LOL
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Ummmmmmm.....yes......

oh, no....i think you're onto something with the body shots... sugar free whip cream of course LOL

No, No, it's FANTASY
    Give me the real deal with a cherry on top
    well, don't leave w/ out me...I have to run and pick up ds from school...darn
    :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I think shopping and all that walking about looking for just the right Aloha shirt should count too, we need to ask the fitness GURU, who is that now? Trouble you need to bring every set of hands from the Massage Therapy school with you this flight will be packed with happy takers on the Massage thing!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Ooooh, can I go with ya'll? Any type of vacay would be nice!:wink:
    as long as you have an imagination and love to spend Hartkids money, come on! We will all need custom swimwear and Sunglasses, Trouble is cheap, he likes the $5 kind, Hartkid has a Black Amex, he rolls that way, what you need for the trip?

Lipo!!HAHA

I would need a nice swimsuit, a new pair od D&G shades, and a new Coach beach bag to cary the Jose and Bacardi in.

Done Hartkid is loaded!
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options

I'm in!
  • czewwhat
    Options

deal, just please, for the love of God, no Chippendale uniform!! i hate those things...LOL

You definately get a seat in first class! now what were you saying about your mid section?
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options
    Now that we are in Hawaii, we have to go surfing!! It is realy fun and a great workout!
  • mfinney
    Options

You definately get a seat in first class! now what were you saying about your mid section?

oh, trust me, it's almost there now, and it will definitely be perfected for our trip -- wouldn't want to disappoint anyone :wink: