Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    hart, we're gonna need a lotta booze and a lotta whip cream... and cherries

Yes sir! All taken care of. This isn't my first rodeo.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

I was down for body shots when you were headless
    ( I mean up.....not down....LOL)

i hate being sticky though...so you have to get it ALL off... i'm not sure how experienced you are
    :blushing:

Can anyone spell COUGAR! pacing back and forth ready to pounce!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    CZ - i must say i think this thread was THE BEST IDEA EVER! :love: :blushing: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I am so in on this dream trip to Maui! BTW, if we are playing strip poker, which I am totally up for, this would imply we need to bring some clothes! I know if all I have is my swimsuit, it will be a very short lived game! :laugh:
    Body shots work for me! Can't wait!!! Come on Friday!!!!

well, it's not really "Strip Poker", it's more like, Strip and then play poker....

Even better!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    CZ - i must say i think this thread was THE BEST IDEA EVER! :love: :blushing: :bigsmile: :drinker:
    Here here!:drinker: :drinker:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Good Lord people! Four pages before I even get here?

All are welcome! Jump on board. I already like the ideas people are throwing out there. I'll be bringing the Jack Daniels. It worked like a charm last time....
    Uh oh....you know what that stuff does!.........Bring it on:wink::bigsmile: :blushing:
  • czewwhat
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I owe it all to hartkid and his black amex, and my age and experience winning out over youth and beauty!!
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

All are welcome! Jump on board. I already like the ideas people are throwing out there. I'll be bringing the Jack Daniels. It worked like a charm last time....
    Uh oh....you know what that stuff does!.........Bring it on:wink::bigsmile: :blushing:

well some of us don't know what it does yet...... you might have to give us a clue :wink:
  • heather0mc
    Options

I owe it all to hartkid and his black amex, and my age and experience winning out over youth and beauty!!

yes, i must thank hartkid too...although, taking us all on these vacations should be enough thanks! oh, the REWARDS! :smokin:
  • czewwhat
    Options

well some of us don't know what it does yet...... you might have to give us a clue :wink:

So do you want your lessons from the young and inexperienced, or from the master!! RRRRRRRRRR
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Where have I been- take me with you......
  • heather0mc
    Options

just in time chrissy! we are leaving tomorrow!!!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I just bring the means, we all bring the party.

I like this mfinney guy, he's got some great ideas.
  • heather0mc
    Options

So do you want your lessons from the young and inexperienced, or from the master!! RRRRRRRRRR

LMAO! holy moly...how is a girl supposed to get any work done when i read s*** like this??? im dying over here!
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I am so in on this dream trip to Maui! BTW, if we are playing strip poker, which I am totally up for, this would imply we need to bring some clothes! I know if all I have is my swimsuit, it will be a very short lived game! :laugh:
    Body shots work for me! Can't wait!!! Come on Friday!!!!

Check out the boys!! Hurry up friday!!! tic toc tic toc

Boys got checked out while I was reading all the posts. :blushing:
    Between them and the flight attendants, I am in good shape! Hey, can I get a massage too? This vacay is sounding more and more like a heathen's paradise!! I LOVE it!
  • czewwhat
    Options

We leave friday, pack your stuff hit up Hartkid for your needs he is the official Sugar Daddy and hold on for your fantasy of a lifetime. Check out the boys!! RRRRRRRR
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

ladies...??? you gonna let her call you out like that??? ouch! hahahaha
  • heather0mc
    Options

ladies...??? you gonna let her call you out like that??? ouch! hahahaha

i am actually speachless right now...lol! :blushing:

and might i add that NEVER happens!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

I was one that came home...minus the suit.....and trying to figure out if Hart and I got married..well Hart, Ice princess, and myself!...lol.......Clue enough!:wink::bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

I was down for body shots when you were headless
    ( I mean up.....not down....LOL)

i hate being sticky though...so you have to get it ALL off... i'm not sure how experienced you are

Don't worry yourself over my technique