Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Good Lord people! Four pages before I even get here?

All are welcome! Jump on board. I already like the ideas people are throwing out there. I'll be bringing the Jack Daniels. It worked like a charm last time....
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options

All are welcome! Jump on board. I already like the ideas people are throwing out there. I'll be bringing the Jack Daniels. It worked like a charm last time....

Whoa, what are you planning to do?
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm not even gonna pretend like I read the last four pages, but I jumped on board when Hart said Jack Daniels.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Hellooooo Sugar Daddy! We have a big shopping list and a few more members, but you can handle it cant you big boy? I'm loving the new company here too!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I'm not even gonna pretend like I read the last four pages, but I jumped on board when Hart said Jack Daniels.
    Sorry about the death of your thread. So you gonna party with us instead of the gloom and doom over at the dead thread? Check out Finney, delish!!!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    [

Admittedly things got a bit wild last time. People were exchanging bathing suits and I think I bought jewelry for all the ladies. There was a short time we were afraid that the pool boy actually married a few of us....it got all sorted out.
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options
    [

Admittedly things got a bit wild last time. People were exchanging bathing suits and I think I bought jewelry for all the ladies. There was a short time we were afraid that the pool boy actually married a few of us....it got all sorted out.
    [/quote
    Woo Hoo sounds like fun.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm back..what did I miss
    Are we na-ked..yet?
    :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    So we have decided for Identification purposes alone mind you, we need to see all members faces so that we let the right people on the plane, (this might work) MFinney we are calling you out, what does that cute face look like? If it matches those Abs, we will need one of those Heart reviver thingy's for those of us who might not be able to take it when you take off your shirt! For sunning and stuff..................
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    So we have decided for Identification purposes alone mind you, we need to see all members faces so that we let the right people on the plane, (this might work) MFinney we are calling you out, what does that cute face look like? If it matches those Abs, we will need one of those Heart reviver thingy's for those of us who might not be able to take it when you take off your shirt! For sunning and stuff..................

:smokin:
  • kimber607
    Options

You're slick.....
    I'm waiting
    *biting finger nails*
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Are we na-ked..yet?

Anxious girl, it is friday that we leave!!!!

Biting nails and holding breath, slowly .......................................
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

well, the hair is dark and the eyes are amazingly blue -- at least so i'm told
  • kimber607
    Options

Quit being a tease...
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options

oh now, Sir!
  • kimber607
    Options
    Are we na-ked..yet?

Anxious girl, it is friday that we leave!!!!

Biting nails and holding breath, slowly .......................................

Got it..right.......
    *need to chill*
  • czewwhat
    Options

Enough crap! show us your face!!! and anything else that might need identifying! (panting) whooooa

Im older than the others and have less time I mean.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    there, it's posted... best i could do on short notice --
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Holy cow! I run out for more booze and there's four pages!!! All right Blue Eyes, I'm with the other ladies, show us that mug! Hart, I need a new sarong and a few pairs of shoes, I'm not even going to bother with the suit. Oh and maybe a hat, don't want to wrinkle:tongue:
  • kimber607
    Options
    there, it's posted... best i could do on short notice --

Why.... thank-you
    :love: