Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    anyone up for beach volleyball? -- bathing suits only of course!! i need some good views while i'm on vacay

Bathing suits? Those would just get in the way.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    can you think of a better group activity?? :wink: :wink:

I vote you as one of the flight attendants...fit my fantasy pretty good :happy: :wink: :tongue:

deal, just please, for the love of God, no Chippendale uniform!! i hate those things...LOL

You definately get a seat in first class! now what were you saying about your mid section?

I'm either having a hot flash or just a hot fantasy! What about those Abs again???? please!!!
    oh, trust me, it's almost there now, and it will definitely be perfected for our trip -- wouldn't want to disappoint anyone :wink:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    anyone up for beach volleyball? -- bathing suits only of course!! i need some good views while i'm on vacay

well, maybe for you, but i need something to keep the boys in place -- volleyball freestylin for a guy just wouldn't work
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

well, maybe for you, but i need something to keep the boys in place -- volleyball freestylin for a guy just wouldn't work

NO FAIR!!!! What good for one is good for all!!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

How about some rock climbing! I will watch!! you will climb and uh...........................where was I?
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options

Sorry to jump in, but I got a mental picture, and almost fell out of my chair laughing.:laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I think shopping and all that walking about looking for just the right Aloha shirt should count too, we need to ask the fitness GURU, who is that now? Trouble you need to bring every set of hands from the Massage Therapy school with you this flight will be packed with happy takers on the Massage thing!

yeah i guess I am gonna need all the help i can get this time huh? last time it was just the few of us... and my fingers were sore... :blushing: I cant imagine giving 3 times as many massages... I dont think my certificate allows for that... well maybe for you Ill make an exception...

just for the record I am not cheap, I just like cheap sunglasses, they always end up getting lost...

but since Hart is payin I guess I am getting myself some nicer Oakleys than I have now... :glasses: :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I think shopping and all that walking about looking for just the right Aloha shirt should count too, we need to ask the fitness GURU, who is that now? Trouble you need to bring every set of hands from the Massage Therapy school with you this flight will be packed with happy takers on the Massage thing!

yeah i guess I am gonna need all the help i can get this time huh? last time it was just the few of us... and my fingers were sore... :blushing: I cant imagine giving 3 times as many massages... I dont think my certificate allows for that... well maybe for you Ill make an exception...

just for the record I am not cheap, I just like cheap sunglasses, they always end up getting lost...

but since Hart is payin I guess I am getting myself some nicer Oakleys than I have now... :glasses: :drinker:

aw, hi hun! so glad you are here! :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Are you certified to teach, I think Finney might be really good at it! yeah that's it!
  • mfinney
    Options

How about some rock climbing! I will watch!! you will climb and uh...........................where was I?

now that might work... :laugh:
  • mfinney
    Options

NO FAIR!!!! What good for one is good for all!!!!

well, then...maybe some strip poker on the boat after the bodyshots???
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

Ummmmmmm.....yes......
    :wink:

maybe we could rent a big yacht...head out at sunset and start some body shots
    wait...maybe beach volleyball would be better? anyone?
    :laugh:
    I was with you on the body shots!!....hell yeah:wink::bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

awww thanks! :drinker: :smooched: I hope you wouldnt leave with me... oh and just so you know I still dont know where that top is... :happy: :tongue:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Are you certified to teach, I think Finney might be really good at it! yeah that's it!

yeah among other things I am certified and licensed to do... :wink: maybe if you give me a few more :drinker: :drinker: ill tell you all baout what else I can do :devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Ummmmmmm.....yes......
    :wink:

maybe we could rent a big yacht...head out at sunset and start some body shots
    wait...maybe beach volleyball would be better? anyone?
    :laugh:
    I was with you on the body shots!!....hell yeah:wink::bigsmile:

Okay Erica, you know how nice I am, we will have to share, cause I saw him first!:wink::wink:
  • heather0mc
    Options

awww thanks! :drinker: :smooched: I hope you wouldnt leave with me... oh and just so you know I still dont know where that top is... :happy: :tongue:

geeeezzzz! guess ill have to make due. they have cantelope size coconuts in hawaii dont they? :glasses:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    uh oh! Shouldn't have titled the thread that song... bad things happen to trips that start with that song!
  • czewwhat
    Options

geeeezzzz! guess ill have to make due. they have cantelope size coconuts in hawaii dont they? :glasses:
    no coconuts stop at the c class, are you bringing the fruit again? Trouble will like that
  • heather0mc
    Options
    uh oh! Shouldn't have titled the thread that song... bad things happen to trips that start with that song!

not on this trip! :drinker: unless if by 'bad' you mean 'good' :bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    Options

no coconuts stop at the c class, are you bringing the fruit again? Trouble will like that

i am always packing the fruit! :laugh: :wink: :tongue: