Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Ooooh, can I go with ya'll? Any type of vacay would be nice!:wink:
    as long as you have an imagination and love to spend Hartkids money, come on! We will all need custom swimwear and Sunglasses, Trouble is cheap, he likes the $5 kind, Hartkid has a Black Amex, he rolls that way, what you need for the trip?
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options
    Yea!!! Than I want a tripple shot of Jose with a lime!!1 YUM:drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    as long as you have an imagination and love to spend Hartkids money, come on! We will all need custom swimwear and Sunglasses, Trouble is cheap, he likes the $5 kind, Hartkid has a Black Amex, he rolls that way, what you need for the trip?

I'm totally down with allowing Hart to spend all his money on my new wardrobe. :wink:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I wanna come, too! Especially since I've had the song stuck in my head ever since I saw the thread's name!
  • barkernc
    Options

Lipo!!HAHA

I would need a nice swimsuit, a new pair od D&G shades, and a new Coach beach bag to cary the Jose and Bacardi in.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I wanna come, too! Especially since I've had the song stuck in my head ever since I saw the thread's name!

lol! of course you are coming nykki! :drinker: i have the song in my head too and i am willing to be everyone else does as well! :laugh:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    you should see hart's private jet! last time he hired a massuse to ride with us and we all got to relax a bit before we even got to cancun! too bad you did that on the first trip hart, now we will be expecting it each and every time....:glasses:
    ** LMAO....we all know what happens when the towel falls!.....ahem:wink::bigsmile: :blushing:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    you should see hart's private jet! last time he hired a massuse to ride with us and we all got to relax a bit before we even got to cancun! too bad you did that on the first trip hart, now we will be expecting it each and every time....:glasses:
    ** LMAO....we all know what happens when the towel falls!.....ahem:wink::bigsmile: :blushing:

yes. yes we do...:smokin:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Our flight takes us above the skyscrapers shows the moon’s light reflected on the ocean’s waves we arrive in our Hotel and will notice Tiki Statues, Tiki Masks and Mai Tai drinks are everywhere. We check the directory at the hotel and ask the concierge for the best luau (At sunset if possible)...someone care to continue? I have to run out for a minute...:happy:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Our flight takes us above the skyscrapers shows the moon’s light reflected on the ocean’s waves we arrive in our Hotel and will notice Tiki Statues, Tiki Masks and Mai Tai drinks are everywhere. We check the directory at the hotel and ask the concierge for the best luau (At sunset if possible)...someone care to continue? I have to run out for a minute...:happy:

Oh we needed you in this thread you are too good!:happy: :happy:
  • ericac
    Options
    We leave on Fridays.....today is prep day....new suits, sunglasses......uh, that's all I need!....(and actually only one of those!....I have to protect my eyes!!!)
  • barkernc
    Options

WOW..Just wow!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I love that there are already a million posts on this thread! ha ha.

Alright on the way to Maui you guys can pick me up in Vegas.

I'll take a pina colada too please and thank you.:drinker:
  • heather0mc
    Options

you need a break from vegas anyways! see you tomorrow! :drinker: pina colada comin right up.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    anyone up for beach volleyball? -- bathing suits only of course!! i need some good views while i'm on vacay
  • ericac
    Options

LMAO.....2 pages in 30 minutes!...I guess that says a lot about EVERYONE needing a vacation!!....Have fun in Vegas btw...so jealous!!:bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    anyone up for beach volleyball? -- bathing suits only of course!! i need some good views while i'm on vacay

im down! :glasses:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

We have to 'work out' on our fantasy vacation?
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    We leave on Fridays.....today is prep day....new suits, sunglasses......uh, that's all I need!....(and actually only one of those!....I have to protect my eyes!!!)

Call me when you're ready to board, i'll be sipping margaritas, chatting it up with the airline pilots getting us dibs on first class seats, with our own scantily clad male flight attendants, who wear nothing but grass skirts and a lei...lol...love that word, they're tanned buff, eerily perfect with rock hard bodies and they are just waiting to please...i'll already be in my bikini, who the hell needs clothes. My shades, flip flops, sarong, toothbrush and toothpaste..i'm good, waiting for friday...I actually thought it WAS friday...lol..my bad
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    can you think of a better group activity?? :wink: :wink: