Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Banana pancakes baby!! BANANA!!!!!! :tongue: :glasses:

done! Banana pancakes it is -- and since you ordered first, you will be the first served. :smile:
    Ohhh, a girl could get used to that kind of service!! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

done! Banana pancakes it is -- and since you ordered first, you will be the first served. :smile:

be kind with Tam..her pg hormones are raging
    :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

I want one of those fruity morning drinks mixed in a shaker! with plenty of ice to cool down with. and a plate of fresh berries and Cream well whipped.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Me with a fake drink while in NYC on Sunday night. (Before seeing the new Broadway musical Rock of Ages, which was GREAT by the way!!) See, I can "FAKE" it!! :tongue:
    39610_1030.jpg

can't most girls "FAKE" it...??? LOL

i am damn funny today

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That was my point!!!! Hence the "Fake" being in quotations!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: five.gif
  • TamTastic
    Options

be kind with Tam..her pg hormones are raging
    :laugh:
    whistling.gif

You say that like it's a bad thing!!!
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

I want one of those fruity morning drinks mixed in a shaker! with plenty of ice to cool down with. and a plate of fresh berries and Cream well whipped.

Done! CZ is after Tam with her drink, fruits, and cream... I'll be there as soon as Tam is satisfied LOL
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I'm cooking up waffles for those who prefer those. Your choice of toppings.
  • kimber607
    Options

Done! CZ is after Tam with her drink, fruits, and cream... I'll be there as soon as Tam is satisfied LOL

I'm waiting....
    :angry:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Ohh it's gonna be awhile then. :laugh: :laugh: :glasses:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

she said cream well whipped... you DONT mant to mess that order up TRUST me... :happy: :wink: :drinker:
  • mfinney
    Options

I'm waiting....

i didn't see your order yet...........
  • mfinney
    Options

she said cream well whipped... you DONT mant to mess that order up TRUST me... :happy: :wink: :drinker:

LOL -- you sound like you know from experience
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I'm waiting....

Kim I dont have the huge pecs but I got the 6 pac, and I have been told that my fingers are marvelous... so i have been told...

I am just saying... I may not be as pretty as the Finnster but gimme a shot!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I'll have some waffles, it'll let me practice getting whipped cream out of crevices:wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

LOL -- you sound like you know from experience

lets not go there... the blood shed.. the CARNAGE... *shivers* it was like Somalia all over again...:laugh:
  • kimber607
    Options

I'm waiting....

Kim I dont have the huge pecs but I got the 6 pac, and I have been told that my fingers are marvelous... so i have been told...

I am just saying... I may not be as pretty as the Finnster but gimme a shot!

Ok, done..you convinced me
    I think Mr. F is going to be too busy for my taste...and I'm not the kind of girl that likes to wait
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Waffles schmaffles! Gotta stay true to the pancakes.

Though I do have to say leggo my eggo on occasion! :glasses:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I think Mr. F is going to be too busy for my taste...and I'm not the kind of girl that likes to wait

to quote the greatest movie ever, "As you wish"

:wink:
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options

Waffles with honey...
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

to quote the greatest movie ever, "As you wish"

:wink:
    "oh my sweet Wesley":heart: