Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    so has everyone turned in their shopping list? tomorrow is the last day for Hartkid to fill our needs list up.
    Thank you sugar daddy for the fun trip, in advance of course
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    K, I have a question. If this is fantasy, why can't Tam drink with the rest of us?? In this fantasy, Tam is relieved of pg duty.
    And breakfast...hmm, bring me one of everything since the calories won't count!
    OMG! You are a genius!! How bout on the magic vacay, any alcohol completely bypasses the baby!!!!! *THUMBS UP!!*:laugh:

Hey, can someone invent that!!:grumble:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Can't help it... I've been drinking tequila since we started this thread... Been practicing for strip poker...Don't know how I keep losing to myself!

thats because youre cheating.. I would kick your own *kitten* if i were you... :laugh: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
    Perhaps a spanking is in order:tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    K, I have a question. If this is fantasy, why can't Tam drink with the rest of us?? In this fantasy, Tam is relieved of pg duty.

Tam volunteered to be the designated driver, don't screw it up for the rest of us!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Can't help it... I've been drinking tequila since we started this thread... Been practicing for strip poker...Don't know how I keep losing to myself!

thats because youre cheating.. I would kick your own *kitten* if i were you... :laugh: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
    Perhaps a spanking is in order:tongue:

My thoughts exactly. We could practice that too, if you'd like.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

one of everything -- you got it -- do you prefer being served with me in a robe or just a towel? don't want to offend anyone... LOL
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options

Tam volunteered to be the designated driver, don't screw it up for the rest of us!

We could always get a HOT cabana boy to drive us around in a limo.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

No worries. If she wants to drink I'll get someone from my staff to drive.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Oh no no no no
    I would rather 'wait' my 'turn' and keep things one on one
    :wink:

Well with the ratio of guys to girls on this vacation it might just be easier if you're already there. You're all still guaranteed personal service....with a smile

Mmmm....so what is the guy/gal breakdown anyway?
    I'm feeling lucky lately, so I think I'm still going to hold out for my one on one under the stars on the beach
    NO SPECTATORS, please :smile:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    <
    leaving to take a cold shower! OMG
  • mfinney
    Options

OMG! You are a genius!! How bout on the magic vacay, any alcohol completely bypasses the baby!!!!! *THUMBS UP!!*:laugh:

yes!!! now we're getting tam drunk!! i like it! -- and we don't need a driver... we're gonna be on a beach and a yacht... we're good! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Shhhhh!!

Ixnay ethay esignatedday iverdray alktay!!!
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options

From the sound of it, we don't need to leave the resort! And don't forget the limos awaiting us at the airport. :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Mmmm....so what is the guy/gal breakdown anyway?
    I'm feeling lucky lately, so I think I'm still going to hold out for my one on one under the stars on the beach
    NO SPECTATORS, please :smile:

RAISES HAND..... waves it the air!!! Ohhh Ohhhhh ME me me me mepick me me me me!!! :wink: :love: :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Options

yes!!! now we're getting tam drunk!! i like it! -- and we don't need a driver... we're gonna be on a beach and a yacht... we're good! :drinker:
    Hmmm, something about me make you think mixing with alcohol is a good thing??:huh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Here is a hint for you.................wine!! :wink:
  • mfinney
    Options

Hmmm, something about me make you think mixing with alcohol is a good thing??:huh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :wink:

red or white? both?? you got it!! :wink:

would you like to drink it with me or off of me????
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

correction.. WINEgasms... :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

red or white? both?? you got it!! :wink:
    Ummmm yes!! :wink: :tongue: :laugh:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Gotta be careful on that yacht - waves + alcohol = spilled drinks = alcohol abuse:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    OK I am out for the evening... have fun ladys with all your shopping.. Hart treat em all right! I know you always do! and Kim, get a extra suit :wink: you might need it :happy:

Heather I still dont know where your TOP is... :tongue: