Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    Ok, done..you convinced me
    I think Mr. F is going to be too busy for my taste...and I'm not the kind of girl that likes to wait

hey...not leaving you out... just taking orders... in order... :tongue:
    If you're taking orders... Drop and give me.... well, whatever you think of while you're down there:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    very nice
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Don't worry, I've got my eye on the sponsor of our trip, Mr. Moneybags

Oh hes worth it... :wink:

:devil: :glasses: CZ told me some little secrets...
    I don't think little is the right word:blushing: :wink:

I was talking baout the secret you silly.. geeeesh get that head outa the gutter... LMAO
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, I only slept like two hours last night.

Is there a hammock anywhere on this trip???:yawn:

Tam..this is our fantasy vacation...NO sleep
    You will feel very relaxed, satisfied and well-rested
    Ohhhhhhhhhh lovely!!!

Will this baby come out without pain too??? I mean without the c-section that is already going to happen!!!!fingersx.gif
  • mfinney
    Options

Now that is what I call being pampered. Banana pancakes and a massage. Hmm, only one thing would make it PERFECT!! :tongue: :laugh:

LOL -- are those those hormones that were eluded to earlier???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Now that is what I call being pampered. Banana pancakes and a massage. Hmm, only one thing would make it PERFECT!! :tongue: :laugh:

again you DO NOT want to go there either... TRUST ME on that one... just pretend that the hormones are NON-existant! :wink: youll live longer :laugh: :glasses: :drinker:
  • mfinney
    Options

Ohhhhhh....I thought of that
    :tongue:

you wouldn't dare think of drugging me to get me in your room now would you???
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Ohhhhhh....I thought of that
    :tongue:

you wouldn't dare think of drugging me to get me in your room now would you???

Little old me....NEVER
    If u were drugged up.,..what good would you be to me?
  • mfinney
    Options

Little old me....NEVER
    If u were drugged up.,..what good would you be to me?

true...
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I was talking baout the secret you silly.. geeeesh get that head outa the gutter... LMAO

Why would she do that? It's much more fun when we're all in bed....I mean the gutter....
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Why would she do that? It's much more fun when we're all in bed....I mean the gutter....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10 pages in 3 hours and 40 minutes, it took other threads a week to do that!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Could be!! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

again you DO NOT want to go there either... TRUST ME on that one... just pretend that the hormones are NON-existant! :wink: youll live longer :laugh: :glasses: :drinker:
    Ohhh come on! It wasn't so bad!!!!!:tongue::laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Oh no no no no
    I would rather 'wait' my 'turn' and keep things one on one
    :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    you promised not to tell! I'm telling Heather about that shrimp cocktail thing in Cancun

OH YEAH the shrimp coctail thingie... LOL that was pretyy messy... :wink: but it was worth it wasnt it?

I think the waiter instigated it... you know come to think of it he instigated alot of things... we nee dto find him again...

what was his name again??? Aynigo Montoya?

my memory is so fuzzy from that last trip! dont you just love comparing stories after a naughty trip to cancun?
    that waiter did crack me up though! i think it was his idea for hart to wear trouble's shorts on his head! or was it the other way around....seee fuzzzzzy....:smokin:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Don't worry, I've got my eye on the sponsor of our trip, Mr. Moneybags

Oh hes worth it... :wink:

:devil: :glasses: CZ told me some little secrets...
    I don't think little is the right word:blushing: :wink:

Can't help it... I've been drinking tequila since we started this thread... Been practicing for strip poker...Don't know how I keep losing to myself!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

Oh no no no no
    I hope you don't mind an audience. This is an educational trip after all.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Oh no no no no

:devil: :wink:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Oh no no no no

Well with the ratio of guys to girls on this vacation it might just be easier if you're already there. You're all still guaranteed personal service....with a smile
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Can't help it... I've been drinking tequila since we started this thread... Been practicing for strip poker...Don't know how I keep losing to myself!

thats because youre cheating.. I would kick your own *kitten* if i were you... :laugh: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    K, I have a question. If this is fantasy, why can't Tam drink with the rest of us?? In this fantasy, Tam is relieved of pg duty.
    And breakfast...hmm, bring me one of everything since the calories won't count!