Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Definitely would prefer being served by you in just a towel. Perhaps I will get lucky and the towel will "accidentally" fall off. :wink: :wink:

it's been known to do that from time to time.... i'm not sure why..........
    The strategic way you rig it perhaps????:tongue:

Or maybe the fact that it's a HAND towel! Let me picture that for a minute.....
    Ohhhhhhhh that's probably it!!!!! :huh:

And the mystery is solved!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Definitely would prefer being served by you in just a towel. Perhaps I will get lucky and the towel will "accidentally" fall off. :wink: :wink:

We're on a beach, right?
    forget the towels/robes...I'm opting for the blue lagoon look.....deal?
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

oh no, don't be fooled... i can hang a full size towel ... pictures will NOT be provided of that... you'll have to wait for the cruise and see in person
  • kimber607
    Options
    <
    leaving to take a cold shower! OMG

BTW, you started this thread
    :bigsmile:
    getting too hot in the kitchen?
  • mfinney
    Options

We're on a beach, right?

i aim to please!!! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

We're on a beach, right?
    Hey, I'm the preggo chick, remember............all you will be looking like Sports Illustrated models and I will be looking like Jupiter!:grumble: :sad:
  • kimber607
    Options

We're on a beach, right?
    Hey, I'm the preggo chick, remember............all you will be looking like Sports Illustrated models and I will be looking like Jupiter!:grumble: :sad:

Tam
    It's fantasy...member
    we will all be rocking hot bodies....no worries.....
  • mfinney
    Options

hey now! 1) you are a beautiful "preggo chick", so don't even go there -- and 2) it's fantasy -- you can make the baby bump go away for the trip and have a nice flat tummy -- for us to do body shots off of!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

We're on a beach, right?
    It's fantasy, you'll be looking like the hot mama that you are!!!!
  • kimber607
    Options

We're on a beach, right?

i aim to please!!! :smile:

I'll be the judge of that
    :wink:
  • ktthegr8
    Options

oh no, don't be fooled... i can hang a full size towel ... pictures will NOT be provided of that... you'll have to wait for the cruise and see in person
    Dang....now it's time for my cold shower.
  • TamTastic
    Options

We're on a beach, right?

Tam
    It's fantasy...member
    we will all be rocking hot bodies....no worries.....
    That's right!!!!!! Thanks!!!!:tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

hey now! 1) you are a beautiful "preggo chick", so don't even go there -- and 2) it's fantasy -- you can make the baby bump go away for the trip and have a nice flat tummy -- for us to do body shots off of!
    Awww he's sweet too!! :blushing: :blushing:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I am not making any progress on getting dinner cooked!!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    <
    leaving to take a cold shower! OMG

BTW, you started this thread
    :bigsmile:
    getting too hot in the kitchen?

no no , just a warm day in Bakersfield, not to mention the vision of the towel rack at our resort!!:love::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

We're on a beach, right?
    It's fantasy, you'll be looking like the hot mama that you are!!!!
    Wow, you guys know how to make a girl feel good!!!!!:drinker:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Sweet and hot, sounds like Chinese food!

totally edible and good for you too!!!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Good grief!! You know the power of suggestion when it comes to a preggo and her cravings for...........umm..............food?????:huh:
  • ktthegr8
    Options

:laugh: :blushing:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am so excited i cant wait until tomorrow. i can already feel the sand between my toes! hey hart, can i get a nice pedicure before we head out? i think i can still make it in time.