Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

OMG! You are a genius!! How bout on the magic vacay, any alcohol completely bypasses the baby!!!!! *THUMBS UP!!*:laugh:

Hey, can someone invent that!!:grumble:

yes!!! now we're getting tam drunk!! i like it! -- and we don't need a driver... we're gonna be on a beach and a yacht... we're good! :drinker:
    Hmmm, something about me make you think mixing with alcohol is a good thing??:huh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Here is a hint for you.................wine!! :wink:

correction.. WINEgasms... :wink:
    My saying goes like this:

1 glass gets me buzzing
    2 glasses gets me smiling
    3 glasses gets me dancing
    by the 4th glass..usually doing something else that ends in ING!:tongue:

:glasses:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

OMG! You are a genius!! How bout on the magic vacay, any alcohol completely bypasses the baby!!!!! *THUMBS UP!!*:laugh:

yes!!! now we're getting tam drunk!! i like it! -- and we don't need a driver... we're gonna be on a beach and a yacht... we're good! :drinker:
    Hmmm, something about me make you think mixing with alcohol is a good thing??:huh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 glass gets me buzzing

KISSING??? :happy:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Gotta be careful on that yacht - waves + alcohol = spilled drinks = alcohol abuse:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you joining us on our trip? we really need to out number the guys on this one. Look at MFinney !
  • TamTastic
    Options

1 glass gets me buzzing

KISSING??? :happy:
    Oh yes, there is that too!! :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

1 glass gets me buzzing

we'll just drink straight from the bottle and get to 4 rather quickly... :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Bye bye trouble
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    K, I have a question. If this is fantasy, why can't Tam drink with the rest of us?? In this fantasy, Tam is relieved of pg duty.
    And breakfast...hmm, bring me one of everything since the calories won't count!

one of everything -- you got it -- do you prefer being served with me in a robe or just a towel? don't want to offend anyone... LOL

Definitely would prefer being served by you in just a towel. Perhaps I will get lucky and the towel will "accidentally" fall off. :wink: :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    OK I am out for the evening... have fun ladys with all your shopping.. Hart treat em all right! I know you always do! and Kim, get a extra suit :wink: you might need it :happy:

Heather I still dont know where your TOP is... :tongue:

the more i think about it the less i feel i need it. who where's a top when getting a massage on the beach under the stars? oh yea, im signing up for that one for SURE! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options

1 glass gets me buzzing

we'll just drink straight from the bottle and get to 4 rather quickly... :laugh:
    Oh, he's got brains too!!!:wink::tongue:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    OK I am out for the evening... have fun ladys with all your shopping.. Hart treat em all right! I know you always do! and Kim, get a extra suit :wink: you might need it :happy:

Heather I still dont know where your TOP is... :tongue:
    See you tomorrow. Rest those fingers, they're going to need it!
  • mfinney
    Options

Definitely would prefer being served by you in just a towel. Perhaps I will get lucky and the towel will "accidentally" fall off. :wink: :wink:

it's been known to do that from time to time.... i'm not sure why..........
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....so what is the guy/gal breakdown anyway?
    I'm feeling lucky lately, so I think I'm still going to hold out for my one on one under the stars on the beach
    NO SPECTATORS, please :smile:

RAISES HAND..... waves it the air!!! Ohhh Ohhhhh ME me me me mepick me me me me!!! :wink: :love: :smooched:

I like your enthusiasm
  • czewwhat
    Options

1 glass gets me buzzing

You may be younger than me but we think alike!
  • mfinney
    Options

well, there are LOTS of INGs to get too... don't want to miss any! :wink: :wink: :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

The strategic way you rig it perhaps????:tongue:
  • mfinney
    Options

never! :blushing: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I know, I know, it is that snorkle thingy you use to breathe life into things!
  • TamTastic
    Options

well, there are LOTS of INGs to get too... don't want to miss any! :wink: :wink: :tongue:
    True dat!!! :drinker: :glasses:
  • mfinney
    Options

I know, I know, it is that snorkle thingy you use to breathe life into things!

LOL -- that too
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

Or maybe the fact that it's a HAND towel! Let me picture that for a minute.....