Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

All it takes is knowing I am pregnant with baby #2 to KNOW I am experienced!!! :wink: :laugh: :glasses:

TAM!!!!!! you coming on the trip??? we've got quite the plan so far...

just dont give her the Cohol... shes prego with #2... but the bitties can come along thats for sure!
    She's our designated driver!!!! YAY Tam!
    Yes, there IS that!! :grumble:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Trouble don't you practice what you have learned in the art of massage, you had to be taught from someone, right!

I have been "Practicing" Massage for 7 years now... but only 7 :ohwell: so it is not THAT many years...
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Oh yeah!! I am ready for a trip...but give me the 411 on what is going on so I don't have to read a gazillion pages worth!! :wink: :laugh:

Where we going and should I pack a bathing suit and flip flops or more?? :glasses:

at this point bathing suits are optional...there's beach volleyball, then we're renting a yacht, where we will do body shots off each other, lose any remaining bathing suits, play poker naked, and in the morning i'm serving pancakes in bed to all the ladies :wink:

WTF? Pancakes!! that's not what I want in Bed!! Don't I get to order from the menu?
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

just dont give her the Cohol... shes prego with #2... but the bitties can come along thats for sure!

right... she'll just have to do plain whipcream bodyshots...
    Ohhh whipped cream? I am there. Just put some on a plate...or body part!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Tam you have to go back and read to get the "feel" of the trip....lol plus it's hysterical!.....You can also go back and read about our last trip on the Ohhhhhh Goooodnesss thread....that's where this baby was born.....lol
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    anyone up for beach volleyball....
  • TamTastic
    Options

Oh yeah!! I am ready for a trip...but give me the 411 on what is going on so I don't have to read a gazillion pages worth!! :wink: :laugh:

Where we going and should I pack a bathing suit and flip flops or more?? :glasses:

at this point bathing suits are optional...there's beach volleyball, then we're renting a yacht, where we will do body shots off each other, lose any remaining bathing suits, play poker naked, and in the morning i'm serving pancakes in bed to all the ladies :wink:
    Hmmmm, I love volleyball, yachts are cool, body shots(whipped cream shots) are naughty yet exciting and playing poker naked is good because the guys can be easily distracted so I can win!! And pancakes.......well.........you had me at pancakes...I have to be honest! :tongue:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

WTF? Pancakes!! that's not what I want in Bed!! Don't I get to order from the menu?

LOL -- ok, you can all place your own orders for breakfast in bed
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Tam

just think....cruising during sunset, body shots, naked volleyball, strip poker and thanks to CZ..I'm stuck with sloppy seconds...
    :grumble:

Kim
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'd like to see that menu. With visual aids, please!:wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'd like to see that menu. With visual aids, please!:wink:

whoa watch the sausage!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Me with a fake drink while in NYC on Sunday night. (Before seeing the new Broadway musical Rock of Ages, which was GREAT by the way!!) See, I can "FAKE" it!! :tongue:
    39610_1030.jpg
  • mfinney
    Options

Hmmmm, I love volleyball, yachts are cool, body shots(whipped cream shots) are naughty yet exciting and playing poker naked is good because the guys can be easily distracted so I can win!! And pancakes.......well.........you had me at pancakes...I have to be honest! :tongue:

blueberry, cinnamon, plain?? your wish is my command!
  • TamTastic
    Options

blueberry, cinnamon, plain?? your wish is my command!
    Banana pancakes baby!! BANANA!!!!!! :tongue: :glasses:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

whoa watch the sausage!

Exactly:wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options

whoa watch the sausage!

that sounds so tempting, what else is on the menu?
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

whoa watch the sausage!

did everyone get your protein bar before you left? :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :devil:
  • mfinney
    Options

Banana pancakes baby!! BANANA!!!!!! :tongue: :glasses:

done! Banana pancakes it is -- and since you ordered first, you will be the first served. :smile:
  • czewwhat
    Options

whoa watch the sausage!

did everyone get your protein bar before you left? :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :devil:

:tongue: brat, or buzzkill, which do you prefer?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Just had to ask....why on earth would anyone be wasting time on the alphabet game thread when they could be planning a vacation of a lifetime?
    :bigsmile:
  • mfinney
    Options
    Me with a fake drink while in NYC on Sunday night. (Before seeing the new Broadway musical Rock of Ages, which was GREAT by the way!!) See, I can "FAKE" it!! :tongue:
    39610_1030.jpg

can't most girls "FAKE" it...??? LOL

i am damn funny today

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: