Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

Boys got checked out while I was reading all the posts. :blushing:
    Between them and the flight attendants, I am in good shape! Hey, can I get a massage too? This vacay is sounding more and more like a heathen's paradise!! I LOVE it!

everyone gets a massage of course!!! i'm only in charge on the way home after all swimsuits are gone though.... what order should i go in?... hmmmm
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

So do you want your lessons from the young and inexperienced, or from the master!! RRRRRRRRRR

ladies...??? you gonna let her call you out like that??? ouch! hahahaha
    All it takes is knowing I am pregnant with baby #2 to KNOW I am experienced!!! :wink: :laugh: :glasses:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

So do you want your lessons from the young and inexperienced, or from the master!! RRRRRRRRRR

When there is enough to go around all the girls appreciate a well trained professionals touch! Lessons do infer that you practice what you learned right!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Making my list for Hart......
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

i am actually speachless right now...lol! :blushing:

and might i add that NEVER happens!

YEAH... I think that you wont be finding that top ANY time soon... but I likes it that way..

and Heather :wink: shes back!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I was down for body shots when you were headless
    ( I mean up.....not down....LOL)

i hate being sticky though...so you have to get it ALL off... i'm not sure how experienced you are

Don't worry yourself over my technique
    :devil:
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options

Lets judt say I am good at what I do! :laugh:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

Oh NOOO she didn't!!........I'm not a young -un myself!....lol CZ ....I totally bow down to you!!......:laugh: :wink:
  • mfinney
    Options

All it takes is knowing I am pregnant with baby #2 to KNOW I am experienced!!! :wink: :laugh: :glasses:

TAM!!!!!! you coming on the trip??? we've got quite the plan so far...
  • czewwhat
    Options

i am actually speachless right now...lol! :blushing:

and might i add that NEVER happens!

YEAH... I think that you wont be finding that top ANY time soon... but I likes it that way..

and Heather :wink: shes back!

Trouble don't you practice what you have learned in the art of massage, you had to be taught from someone, right!
  • mfinney
    Options

Lets judt say I am good at what I do! :laugh:

i like the sound of that :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

just dont give her the Cohol... shes prego with #2... but the bitties can come along thats for sure!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

When there is enough to go around all the girls appreciate a well trained professionals touch! Lessons do infer that you practice what you learned right!!
    Where's the activity director? We're going to have to hold some sort of workshop. You really want a variety of ..uh-hum...techniques,
  • mfinney
    Options

just dont give her the Cohol... shes prego with #2... but the bitties can come along thats for sure!

right... she'll just have to do plain whipcream bodyshots...
  • TamTastic
    Options

Oh yeah!! I am ready for a trip...but give me the 411 on what is going on so I don't have to read a gazillion pages worth!! :wink: :laugh:

Where we going and should I pack a bathing suit and flip flops or more?? :glasses:
  • TamTastic
    Options

right... she'll just have to do plain whipcream bodyshots...
    Ohhh whipped cream? I am there. Just put some on a plate...or body part!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Where's the activity director? We're going to have to hold some sort of workshop. You really want a variety of ..uh-hum...techniques,

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

She's our designated driver!!!! YAY Tam!

Tam we're going to Maui - no luggage neccessary!!
  • mfinney
    Options

Oh yeah!! I am ready for a trip...but give me the 411 on what is going on so I don't have to read a gazillion pages worth!! :wink: :laugh:

Where we going and should I pack a bathing suit and flip flops or more?? :glasses:

at this point bathing suits are optional...there's beach volleyball, then we're renting a yacht, where we will do body shots off each other, lose any remaining bathing suits, play poker naked, and in the morning i'm serving pancakes in bed to all the ladies :wink:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

You don't have to pack anything... Hart's buying... See you tomorrow!