Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I here Private jets get "mile high" faster!!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Can we all meet in the bar before take off??? I could really use a drink....
    I'm there! Bottom's up:drinker: :drinker:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    I here Private jets get "mile high" faster!!

i hope the pilot is really good.... we're gonna bring a whole new meaning to "turbulence" on this flight!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Pssssscccckkkkkkt, this is your captain speaking… I have re-calculated our route, please add the following information so I can pre plan our pick ups and which international airport I will be leaving from… we had some unexpected winds in our approach to Chicago so we will leave from here this afternoon routing our destinations to each city to finally pick up the Texas crew… the current temperature in Maui is 78 degrees and sunny, the cohol is flowing like a river, the beach is warm, and the water is cool and crisp…
    Please list where I am picking you up from and we will start our E-vacation on the right foot, or the right “towel” shortly.

and CZ this jet goes from 0 to mile high in 4.2!!!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Trust me, they booze will be flowing before take-off.

And the pilot will be warned ahead of time to not worry about the....disturbance in the main cabin...
  • mfinney
    Options
    Pssssscccckkkkkkt, this is your captain speaking… I have re-calculated our route, please add the following information so I can pre plan our pick ups and which international airport I will be leaving from… we had some unexpected winds in our approach to Chicago so we will leave from here this afternoon routing our destinations to each city to finally pick up the Texas crew… the current temperature in Maui is 78 degrees and sunny, the cohol is flowing like a river, the beach is warm, and the water is cool and crisp…
    Please list where I am picking you up from and we will start our E-vacation on the right foot, or the right “towel” shortly.

on your way to NY for Tam, you can make a quick stop at Fort Wayne International... I'll be ready
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Tam, Kim, and Heather will join us a little later... they were still sleeping when I left for work this morning.

I left a full, fresh-brewed pot of coffee for them, so hopefully they're well "rested" and get a good start to their day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

holy lord that took me a minute! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
    maybe i should have had more of that coffee! :wink:
  • ktthegr8
    Options

on your way to NY for Tam, you can make a quick stop at Fort Wayne International... I'll be ready
    You can pick me up in Grand Junction. The sooner the better!
  • mfinney
    Options

good morning! did you "sleep" well last night? :wink: :happy:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

We'll swing by there early so we can get that lesson started.
  • heather0mc
    Options

when i finally did sleep, yes. but kim and tami kept hogging the covers...:grumble:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Meadows field Bakersfield, its municipal airport, but the space shuttle can land here so we are good, please inform of landing time, I will just run out on the tarmac for this flight!
  • ktthegr8
    Options

We'll swing by there early so we can get that lesson started.
    Like I said...the sooner the better!:wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options

when i finally did sleep, yes. but kim and tami kept hogging the covers...:grumble:

How could you possibly need covers with Finney around?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Don't forget me...I'll jump on in NY with Tam...and I expect a tall cool drink waiting for me
    Thank-you Mr Pilot :wink:
  • mfinney
    Options

well, tam's back side was warm up against me, and kim's front was warm against my back... i'm sorry you had to sleep on the outside -- but hey, the hot tub was fun right? :wink:
  • kimber607
    Options

well, tam's back side was warm up against me, and kim's front was warm against my back... i'm sorry you had to sleep on the outside -- but hey, the hot tub was fun right? :wink:

:noway:
    I told you already, I don't share and you didn't wake me for the hot tub :grumble:
    TROUBLLLLEEEEEEEE!???
  • mfinney
    Options

I told you already, I don't share and you didn't wake me for the hot tub :grumble:
    TROUBLLLLEEEEEEEE!???

no.... we had the shower.... remember??
  • heather0mc
    Options

TROUBLLLLEEEEEEEE!???

i am pretty sure trouble will support the shinanigans...
  • kimber607
    Options

TROUBLLLLEEEEEEEE!???

no.... we had the shower.... remember??

wasn't enough :mad:
    maybe i'll forgive you if u make it up to me....:smooched:

so, besides drinking/playing cards/turbulance, what else is happening on this ride
    what type of music will the pilot be playing?