what size did you wear at 125 lb 5'4"

Options

Replies

• LindsayE007
    LindsayE007 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 129 and I am just gettin into 4's. So I am pretty sure I will stil be a 4 at 125.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 at 124lbs, I wear size 2/3 pants and 0/2 skirts :) Small/ X-small tops
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    this is why i think i need to lower my body fat a little bit... i think i should be able to wear mostly 4's and 2's at this weight.

It depends on where your body distributes your weight... are you apple shaped? If you carry weight around your middle section, the smaller sizes won't be able to button at your waist. Weight on the scale is just a number. What are your measurements? I would put someone at that height around a 4 or 6. I know someone who is that height/weight and she wears a larger pant size than me, and I have 10 lbs on her, easily.

exactly! my waist is 28-29 depending on the day. my hips are 35-36... you would think i could wear 2's and 4's but i do carry weight around the middle. i hate that! wish i could change up how things are distributed. i look like a boy with no waist

I think measurements are better to go by because sizes vary. I wear a size 11 jeans (juniors) but a size 4 skirt. How does that make sense? I dunno...

My waist is 27" my hips 33" and I'm a 32 A/B. I weigh 123-128 depending on the time of day and 5'4"

(my waist isn't gettin' any smaller unfortunately for me! It's all muscle!!!)
  • spluta18
    spluta18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I was between a 3 and a 5.
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    when i was 130 i worse CDN (dunno if it differs here but) CDN4-6 (im 5'3") but i also know back then i didnt have very much muscle and wasn't lean so i ould probably be able to get into somthing smaller but i wont know this until i reach that weight again with lean muscle :O
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    I'm 5'5, I wore a 2 :)
  • dezaraepeeples
    dezaraepeeples Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When I was 135 (5'3) I still wore a size 8. I don't have much of a butt, and my stomach was fairly flat. I could have probably lost a little more weight but I was extremely happy were I was at.
    Pretty much this for me. However, I wore some 5s and 6s, but mostly 7s and some 8s.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Size 2 or 4. Size 0 at Gap... vanity sizing gone mad.
  • LucyVan
    LucyVan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I find this all amazing. At one point I was 108 pounds and 5'4". I NEVER wore anything smaller than a size 8.... NEVER. I had lots of muscle too and very little body fat. Seems to me that sizing has changed drastically over the past 20 years to fool women into thinking they are thinner than they are!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" 127 lbs and am in a 4. Can sqeeeeeeze into a 2. I will be back there VERY SOON! It all depends on the clothes. Don't worry about the number but how you feel and look! I wish you all the very best life has for you! :drinker:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I was 5'5" when I was 125 (it was when I was 14/15, I'm 5'6" now lol) but I wore a 1 or 3 in juniors and a 2 in women's sizes (like american eagle).

Getting back to that is my ultimate goal!!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    When I was 125 at 5'5", I wore a 6.
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    I wear a size 2-3 depending on where I get them.. as for tops I wear a small :)
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 and 120 and i wear a size 3 and s/xs shirts
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 117 lbs and wear a size 4. I'm thicker waisted though. Three or so more pounds and can fit back into my 2's. But, ever since I had children, my weight has redistributed to my middle.
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    this is why i think i need to lower my body fat a little bit... i think i should be able to wear mostly 4's and 2's at this weight.

It depends on where your body distributes your weight... are you apple shaped? If you carry weight around your middle section, the smaller sizes won't be able to button at your waist. Weight on the scale is just a number. What are your measurements? I would put someone at that height around a 4 or 6. I know someone who is that height/weight and she wears a larger pant size than me, and I have 10 lbs on her, easily.

exactly! my waist is 28-29 depending on the day. my hips are 35-36... you would think i could wear 2's and 4's but i do carry weight around the middle. i hate that! wish i could change up how things are distributed. i look like a boy with no waist

The best way to get a nice looking waist if you feel like you don't have it - is to believe it or not... lift heavy! :D If you build up your shoulders, arms, chest and lats + your quads, hams and glutes.. voila, you are shaped as an hourglass! The wonders of weightlifting. One can lose all the weight in the world, and still look the same. It is when you really get into building muscle, you get to see your body transform! :D
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 122lbs. I find I'm between a 4 and a 6 pant size depending on the brand... most stuff I find that fits is a 4 though. It's all new to me, as I recently reached my GW (which was 125lbs.). I just started shopping for new clothes - as my old pants are all 8s and 10s - and fall right off! My top size also varies on the brand! I have anything from an XS - Med! I think most my new tops are S.
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Size 7. I have night hips though. The last time I wore a 5 I was 109 lbs....
  • smilegrandmom
    smilegrandmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sizes have changed a lot since the "old" days. When I was young and thin in the late 1970's, 125 pounds wore a size 7/8. I think when I was 112 I was in a 5/6. Also 5'4.
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i weigh 152 now and wear a size 4 everywhere, wondering what size i'll be in when im at my goal!? its crazy to see some of y'alls posts! i literally should be an 8-10 and curious why?