Who has a dog?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• bozzalozza
    bozzalozza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My cheeky monkey is a cocker spaniel and poodle cross. He's an absolute sweetie and the highlight of my day is taking him for walks. (hope this works, first time posting to this MFP)
    photo10-1.jpg
  • aspenwind
    aspenwind Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Rayne is a dachshund / beagle mix that we rescued from the pound. She goes just about every where with us.

11+-+1
    11+-+1
    11+-+1
  • smoki01
    smoki01 Posts: 9
    Options
    We have 5 dogs, 3 of which are rescues. 10 yr old husky mix (smoki), 9 year old pit bull (scratch), 6.5 year old border collie (pete) 2 yr old jack russell (dyna), and our guard/pet dog (red) at the shop is a1 yr old German Shepard. They all keep me active and happy ( they are always glad to see me). My Jack Russell will sit on my chest when I am doing crunches, or she will bring a toy for me to play with when I am trying to do push-ups!!
    They are my cheering squad!!!
  • kats0208
    kats0208 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old Basset Griffon Vendeen petit, he is my baby, but I share the walks with my brother so don't get out every day. But he does help. He's only small so only has one walk per day, but he does help. Being a hound he can't be let off the lead (disaster every time he has been in the past year or two!) but still helps!
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    my sweet rescue boys, Shiloh 7 and Copper 4 :) Hubby runs them in the morning and I walk them in the evenings, we take them everywhere with us, and plan almost all vacations ot be pet friendly, so they can come too! IE: hiking, waterfalls exploring, boating...

Coul not live without my boys!
  • jaynemaria
    jaynemaria Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We have 3. A 9 yr old black lab,4 year old yellow lab and a 18 month cocker spaniel :)
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    When we started researching dogs, we wanted a Pitbull, but due to the ban in Ontario we decided not too :(.
    We finally found Dimitri, he's a little over 4 months old now and a mix of Boston Terrier and Beagle :happy:
    He's an absolutely gorgeous pup, a bundle of energy, we love his brindle and he's certainly a big cuddle bug.
    I've personally have had dogs all my life and couldn't imagine not having one around.
    (he is currently my profile pic)
  • togobug
    togobug Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have two standerd poodles. They can be a handful lol but i dont think that
    there us a walk we go on people dont stop me to talk about them
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have two beautiful miniature Poodles (Bianca and Bentley). They are my babies. Beauty and brains! People ALWAYS stop us when we are out to hug them, pet them and even kiss them. And trust me, they love the attention! In fact, they expect it when they see someone.