Is it necessary to be that trashy?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

My take on the OP's language was that it was not the taking of nudie booty pics, videos and or wood carvings that was trashy, but rather that it was ttrashy for the recipient/film maker to share them with persons not initially included in the sharing circle. I would think that the latter would fall under most any reasonable definition of trashy. Perhaps I read it wrong?

No, you have it right.

I wasn't disagreeing with the OP but more the further discussion that seems to suggest that somehow the actually taking pictures in itself was trashy, lacked class or was something to be avoided or be ashamed about.

It's that I don't get...
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

My take on the OP's language was that it was not the taking of nudie booty pics, videos and or wood carvings that was trashy, but rather that it was ttrashy for the recipient/film maker to share them with persons not initially included in the sharing circle. I would think that the latter would fall under most any reasonable definition of trashy. Perhaps I read it wrong?

No, you have it right.

I wasn't disagreeing with the OP but more the further discussion that seems to suggest that somehow the actually taking pictures in itself was trashy, lacked class or was something to be avoided or be ashamed about.

It's that I don't get...

The people disagreeing with the OP are the people that HAVE to have the lights off in order to have sex. :laugh:
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I would do nothing but consider it a lesson learned.

This, not much you can do I guess.. Thats very low though. :angry:
  • Meg177
    Meg177 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If it hadn't been the pics it would have been something else. That’s one of the problems with being intimate with somebody. He sounds angry and hurt. I don’t think you need to get even because, really, that’s built in to what he’s done. Can you imagine what the people to whom he has shown those pictures think of him? It will bite him and you won’t have to do a darn thing except feel a bit sorry for him.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

No, you have it right.

It's that I don't get...

Oh, ok. That I don't get either. But there are a whole lot of posts in these forums that make me shake my head, chuckle and hope that birth control is being practiced. Unfortunately, the puritannical midset that finds such acts abhorrent generally goes hand in hand with prolific breeeding to rival the Duggars.

I say it all the time on here: the world would be a much better place if people spent less time judging others and more time heloping others.

Crap, I sound like a freakin' cereal box. Granola. I need to go look at boobs now.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Just forget your dreams of running for high office and move forward. :flowerforyou:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

No, you have it right.

It's that I don't get...

Oh, ok. That I don't get either. But there are a whole lot of posts in these forums that make me shake my head, chuckle and hope that birth control is being practiced. Unfortunately, the puritannical midset that finds such acts abhorrent generally goes hand in hand with prolific breeeding to rival the Duggars.

I say it all the time on here: the world would be a much better place if people spent less time judging others and more time heloping others.

Crap, I sound like a freakin' cereal box. Granola. I need to go look at boobs now.

I made a comment about being embarrassed about ADMITTING to having taken photos/video of such. Not from an attitude of judgement, but because I learned a long time ago that, if there's something you're thinking about that you DON'T want anyone else to know about, don't say it, don't write it down, don't take photos, don't video it, don't act on it. Once it leaves your mind, it's only a matter of time before it's no longer a secret. If you act on your impulses, be sure you're prepared to suffer the consequences if/when it becomes public knowledge. Again, not trying to justify the jerks who would intentionally try to humiliate their ex by making such a private moment public, I'm just advising that it's always wise to think before you act.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    that is why you don't do naked pics.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    that is why you don't do naked pics.

funny-pictures-cat-is-naked.jpg
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me how exactly sending naked pictures of yourself to your partner, or anyone else for that matter, is trashy or lacks class? I really don't get it.

Sex in itself is not trashy. How then does the act of physically recording it make it so? Should I be keeping my eyes closed throughout the act because hey, sex is ok but seeing it is definitely not? Should I make love in complete darkness?

The same with nudity. Nudity is not trashy but recording it somehow is?

Frankly the argument strikes me as utter nonsense.

Love this.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Did you really need to say "white trash"? That's racist & makes you sound "trashy & immature".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white trash&defid=1421081

Seriously? You're calling me racist....and citing the URBAN DICTIONARY?! :huh: :noway:
    I don't know how to respond except to laugh.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    What if they are black? Can they still be white trash?

Oh heck yes! Any race can be white trash, we just do it best! Bwahahahahahaha :glasses:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    The original question was more of a hypothetical but I love all the responses and debate.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    The original question was more of a hypothetical but I love all the responses and debate.

Damn. Was hoping to see stumble upon your pics. :bigsmile: