Is it necessary to be that trashy?

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    YEAH, I'M TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT TOO.... WE MADE A VIDEO OF ME DOING WHAT I DO BEST AND NOW IT'S OVER AND I'M PRAYING THAT **** DOESN'T GO VIRAL. HE DROPPED HIS PHONE IN THE TOILET AND HAD TO GET A NEW ONE BUT I'M NOT SURE IF HE SAVED IT ANYWHERE ELSE. LET'S JUST SAY ITS FOCUSED ON MY FACE AND I'm NOT A GIRL WHO PRAYS BUT I'M ON MY KNEES AGAIN, THIS TIME PRAYING.. LESSON SERIOUSLY LEARNED

I thought you looked familiar. You are quite talented!!!
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Not much you can do. Live and learn. Now you know what a *kitten* he (or she I suppose, but it always seems to be guys doesn't it?) really is, and you hope there is a special place in hell for them. Or, you call their new squeeze and tell her that you just got back from the clinic and the doctor said to call Mr. *kitten* and tell him that he really should get himself checked for 2 or 3 nasty STDs :devil: OK, maybe not.

Otherwise, I know a guy named Guido who makes these kinds of problems disappear......:smokin:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    HE DROPPED HIS PHONE IN THE TOILET AND HAD TO GET A NEW ONE

Is that like what is known as watersports?

*innocent MSF*
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    And let me clarify: social & financial status does not determine if someone is trash! It's about how you conduct yourself! Just because you have money does not mean you have class!

You can pay for school, but you can't buy class.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    And let me clarify: social & financial status does not determine if someone is trash! It's about how you conduct yourself! Just because you have money does not mean you have class!

Well said! I can think of a few celebrities who have tons of money and ZERO class!
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    if you have pics of him, make sure you photo shop it( if needed) to make his junk really really small then pass it around !

^^^^^^^^^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <<<then falls over dead
  • jcstanton
    Options
    YEAH, I'M TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT TOO.... WE MADE A VIDEO OF ME DOING WHAT I DO BEST AND NOW IT'S OVER AND I'M PRAYING THAT **** DOESN'T GO VIRAL. HE DROPPED HIS PHONE IN THE TOILET AND HAD TO GET A NEW ONE BUT I'M NOT SURE IF HE SAVED IT ANYWHERE ELSE. LET'S JUST SAY ITS FOCUSED ON MY FACE AND I'm NOT A GIRL WHO PRAYS BUT I'M ON MY KNEES AGAIN, THIS TIME PRAYING.. LESSON SERIOUSLY LEARNED

What's the difference whether he posts the video, or you admit on a public forum that you did it? I'd be equally embarrassed either way. Not trying to be insensitive...I'm just sayin'. :wink:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    ill take care of this problem, send me all your pics and ill ensure they are destroyed and are in safe hands-Cheers-Ty
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'd say the STD rumor. It really works. Try herpes, its something lifelong and most people will never ask him and they'll just assume its true.

There was this girl who's ex told everyone she had herpes... honestly to this day I have no idea if its true, but I know a ton of guys who have stayed away from her because of that rumor. Whats especially good about herpes is even if he whips his junk out to prove he doesn't have it, there's no way to convince the girl because it could be in remission (or whatever its called for herpes)

I am really sorry someone spread pictures of you. When I was younger I didn't really care who got pics of what... I am just so happy nothing ever got out. Now the only person who has any suggestive photos of me is my current bf and we've been dating for 4 and a half years and we plan on getting married eventually. I trust him 100%.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

What's the difference whether he posts the video, or you admit on a public forum that you did it? I'd be equally embarrassed either way. Not trying to be insensitive...I'm just sayin'. :wink:

Oh honye, there's a huge difference between hearing that a video exists and wataching said video. HUGE!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    When you take naked photos you must assume that they will be made public. Eventually. Either accept this or don't take naked photos.

Yep. It's a risk you took. Unfortunately, you lost this round. I agree with the "be the bigger person and ignore it" crowd.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Did you really need to say "white trash"? That's racist & makes you sound "trashy & immature".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white trash&amp;defid=1421081

Seriously? You're calling me racist....and citing the URBAN DICTIONARY?! :huh: :noway:
    I don't know how to respond except to laugh.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    What if they are black? Can they still be white trash?

Nope.. When they're black, they are just considered normal!! LOL..
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Just a thought ....If you release the photos here to everyone then He has no power over you!... You win
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just thinking here... I am a mom with a young daughter - as is the OP - would I want my daughter to ever see such photos of her mother??? Would i want her to think it's OK to do the same because mommy did it? Um, no.
    :noway:
  • jcstanton
    Options

Oh honye, there's a huge difference between hearing that a video exists and wataching said video. HUGE!

I'm just saying that, personally, I'd be just as embarrassed to admit publicly that said video even existed. Not trying to justify, in any way, the jerk who would pass something as personal as that around for all the world to see.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Lovely. People calling the OP stupid and classless for something that was supposed to be between two people. Risky? Of course! But it doesn't mean she has no class or is stupid.

Get the sticks out of your rear and quit judging people.

I agree! and I don't care if people think I'm trashy or not. What's done in a relationship or a booty call or whatever the case may be is between 2 people unless those same 2 people want it between themselves and several others. Who are we to judge what they do with their lives? They weren't hurting anyone. And everyone makes "mistakes" or misjudges people. But I guess the ones who said taking the pictures in the first place makes you trash is perfect and walks on water.

BTW...based on that opinion I'm trashy, and I have to say...I'm enjoying it :laugh:
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    if you have pics of him, make sure you photo shop it( if needed) to make his junk really really small then pass it around !

LOL! Now that is wicked genius!
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    1. No, it is not necessary, it is immature. Be glad the relationship is over.

2. Allowing my husband to take naked pics. of me has helped me to become comfortable with my body. On one hand, I would not want my family or people I work with to see them, although they are tasteful, and on the other hand, we were all born naked so what's wrong with being au naturale?

3. I'm not one who plots revenge, but I think it would be great for you to get yourself into Playboy magazine. It might be the best way to show that you couldn't care less about the pics. he has of you.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me how exactly sending naked pictures of yourself to your partner, or anyone else for that matter, is trashy or lacks class? I really don't get it.

Sex in itself is not trashy. How then does the act of physically recording it make it so? Should I be keeping my eyes closed throughout the act because hey, sex is ok but seeing it is definitely not? Should I make love in complete darkness?

The same with nudity. Nudity is not trashy but recording it somehow is?

Frankly the argument strikes me as utter nonsense.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me how exactly sending naked pictures of yourself to your partner, or anyone else for that matter, is trashy or lacks class? I really don't get it.

Sex in itself is not trashy. How then does the act of physically recording it make it so? Should I be keeping my eyes closed throughout the act because hey, sex is ok but seeing it is definitely not? Should I make love in complete darkness?

The same with nudity. Nudity is not trashy but recording it somehow is?

Frankly the argument strikes me as utter nonsense.

My take on the OP's language was that it was not the taking of nudie booty pics, videos and or wood carvings that was trashy, but rather that it was ttrashy for the recipient/film maker to share them with persons not initially included in the sharing circle. I would think that the latter would fall under most any reasonable definition of trashy. Perhaps I read it wrong?