Obese woman wants to become world's fattest

Options

Replies

• Lusadi
    Lusadi Posts: 79
    Options
    Sigh. Hope the fire department there has a plan to remove her from her house/apartment when she needs to go to the hospital. And I bet she'll be the first to scream about how undignified it was to be transferred to the hospital in a uhaul instead of an
    amber-lamps

****ing people. **** like this is how Fire/EMS get hurt. **** her.

Don't forget that it is almost guaranteed that they will have to move her from the smallest part of her bathroom on about the 10th floor or something...Isn't that a rule? The heavier the person, the higher the floor they live on, and the smaller the area you have to get them out of?
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    She needs a shrink. I hope someone will help her.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yuck...
    It's incredibly selfish of her to be doing this when she has children. She obviously knows she can't be too healthy, seeing as she states her back up plan if she dies!

She certainly could feed a buttload of starving children with all of the food she's unnecessarily gorging on. Children right in her very on country!
  • M1chelles5
    M1chelles5 Posts: 107
    Options
    The saddest thing about this is that she says she's arranged for her sister to care for her children if she were to get sick. Just the thought that this woman has children depending on her makes me sick. She has her priorities way out of whack if she believes that getting the title of "world's fattest woman" is more important than living and staying healthy for her own children. :(

100% Agreed! My girls would be DEVASTATED if i died, then ANGRY b/c i did it to myself =suicide

***To add she has given up...this is a cry for help***
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    This is incredibly sad. Imagine being in a state of mind like this.

I feel most sorry for the poor kids, but I also wonder what kind of life this woman had to lead her to this.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Hope the fire department there has a plan to remove her from her house/apartment when she needs to go to the hospital. And I bet she'll be the first to scream about how undignified it was to be transferred to the hospital in a uhaul instead of an
    amber-lamps

****ing people. **** like this is how Fire/EMS get hurt. **** her.

Don't forget that it is almost guaranteed that they will have to move her from the smallest part of her bathroom on about the 10th floor or something...Isn't that a rule? The heavier the person, the higher the floor they live on, and the smaller the area you have to get them out of?

For her, if she is on a floor that isn't ground level, in my opinion this is what will happen.

Stabilize the house, cut hole in wall, some how roll her onto something that can either be picked up by a crane or a forklift and take her down. On the bright side, some media station will cover it, and we'll all be able to watch it.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    fnychickpiccomment.gif

:love: ......:bigsmile:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    fnychickpiccomment.gif

Just slap that calf and ride the wave in eh?
  • Bergiere
    Bergiere Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It makes me sad and horrified just to think about it. :frown:
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost to eat that many calories a day? I could think of better ways to spend that extra money.
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    How much does it cost to eat that many calories a day? I could think of better ways to spend that extra money.

$791.00 a week it said.
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    fnychickpiccomment.gif

Just slap that calf and ride the wave in eh?

Wave you mean waves.. Lay on her it would be like laying on a water bed then add in some baby oil and whala you got your self your very own slip and slide. :tongue:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Her pall bearers better start pumping iron right now.
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    "...eat daily no less than 22,000 calories, almost 13 times more than the healthy daily intake for a woman."

I wonder what her food diary looks like. :noway:
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I can't read the article on my phone but if it's the woman who has been featured in this kind of story before then she earns her money by people paying to watch her eat (online). There's a lot of weird people in the world. Google "feeders" if you don't know what I'm talking about.

There's no point judging her though. She clearly is mentally unbalanced and needs help.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    The saddest thing about this is that she says she's arranged for her sister to care for her children if she were to get sick. Just the thought that this woman has children depending on her makes me sick. She has her priorities way out of whack if she believes that getting the title of "world's fattest woman" is more important than living and staying healthy for her own children. :(
    I totally agree! How sad she is willing to pawn her kids off to her sister so she can pursue this goal of hers. She might as well just tell her kids she doesn't love them very much because if she loved them and herself she would realize this is not at all healthy for her or them. To make the choice to become that heavy so she can have "world's fattest woman" as a title is sick and selfish. Really, she's pretty much choosing death instead of her children.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    fnychickpiccomment.gif

I just threw up a little.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Probably looking for either attention and/or a slimfast endorsement.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Disgusting. Makes me sick. Maybe if they need a blimp she can volunteer. LOL
This discussion has been closed.