Replies

• almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It's awful when life imitates a Simpsons episode :frown:
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I can't read the article on my phone but if it's the woman who has been featured in this kind of story before then she earns her money by people paying to watch her eat (online). There's a lot of weird people in the world. Google "feeders" if you don't know what I'm talking about.

There's no point judging her though. She clearly is mentally unbalanced and needs help.

That is another woman in New Jersey and she has only 1 child, a daughter..............
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    That's just pathetic, selfish, and sad.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Susan Eman - The woman this topic was formed about............

Susanne_Eman.jpg

Donna Simpson - She also wants to be the worlds fattest woman............

article-1257850-08B61CCD000005DC-662_634x569.jpg
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I applaud her dedication. If half the people would put that much effort into accomplishing their goals, think of what could happen.
    You go girl, don't let anyone take your eye off the prize, or the cupcakes. That sort of raw energy can not be contained. This is the same effort that an Olympic athlete will put forth. How many of them sustain joint injuries, broken bones, etc. Boxers can get serious head damage. Just because her goals are different than yours, you are chastising the obese. Shame, shame.

2194l.jpg
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad.
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Unreal...I don't believe that either of these women actually want to be the world's fattest woman. I think that is just how they feel they can excuse their behavior and lack of control. Then again, I am not a doctor or psychologist so who knows. My heart goes out to the children, they get no choice and I am sure it is an embarrasment. Most kids that age are embarrassed just having their parents in the vicinty of them, imagine having this on top of it! For her to "believe" it is ok to do this to herself and her kids is pathetic.
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I hope she receives some therapy, she obviously is not well. I feel bad for her kids.
  • Richellebeatle
    Richellebeatle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God. Just sad.... :noway:
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost to eat that many calories a day? I could think of better ways to spend that extra money.

$791.00 a week it said.

And the money comes from where? She doesn't work. Hmmm.
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

"she decided to use it to her advantage and get as fat as possible without putting her health at risk."

How is her health not already at risk?! She's beyond morbidly obese.
    EXACTLY! She obviously has mental conditions (no offense, but truly) How could it in any way not be putting her health at risk... think of the pressure alone on her body... and hopefully she never needs a cat scan or anything, 'cause there is a size limit on those.... we had a woman come in that was over 400 pounds and the pressure when she had tried to walk busted her leg bone right through her skin.... this story is just SO SAD....
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I feel for her children.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    She's committing suicide and her poor children will struggle their entire lives because of her emotional imbalances. She needs intervention.... where's Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz???
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    Sick, sad and stupid. Someone find her a good shrink, because she needs it! Her kids are definitely going to end up without a mother one of these days.
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    she was also on the Dr. Oz show. he tried to help her, and told her the truth about her health. But she just didn't want to hear it...it's really sad how selfish she is. if she really loved her children she would get healthy for them. this lady needs to get over herself.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm just speaking for me, but how does she feel 'more confident and sexy?" I can't wrap my brain around that. I only had 125+ to lose and I never felt 'sexy' with more weight gain. Quite the opposite. I only have 50 to go and I still don't think I'm sexy yet and I'm no longer obese.

The other thing that always come to mind for me is how does one afford, financially, to eat that much food? Wow!

My heart just breaks for her. Wow. What a sad story.
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    i almost cried when I read those articles.. How can a person be okay with slowly killing themselves? And the fact that she has two sons! What about them? What about their needs? She's too busy focusing on her "happiness". Its awful.
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    How much does it cost to eat that many calories a day? I could think of better ways to spend that extra money.

$791.00 a week it said.

And the money comes from where? She doesn't work. Hmmm.

Well remember, she did say that she received "attention from men". They're probably funding her lifestyle.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    This is really sad :( I feel bad for her 2 kids! If anorexia is the desire to be as skinny as possible, and this is the exact opposite, surely it can be considered a psychological disorder as well. I hope she gets help before it's too late.

Well I was just about to write that i thought it might serve her well to be put on a mental ward for a few months, but I think ^^^ this post said it in a slightly more articulate manner!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Who would do that to themselves.. =/
    People who crave attention whether good or bad.

exactly! 15 min of fame.. to bad her heart is probably going to just go kerplop before she reaches her "goal"
    this is gross. I am Big (5'8 376lbs) and she is already 2 of me and growing
This discussion has been closed.