Obese woman wants to become world's fattest

Options

Replies

• nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Stupidest thing ever.

I think she eat a big bowl of denial before going to bed.
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    In what world is it ok to intentionally put your 13 and 18 year old sons at risk for (1) losing your mother and (2) in a position where you have to take care of your mother? It is one thing where "bad *kitten* happens", it's entirely different when one does it on purpose.

Sick-o. Selfish.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    this actually made me not want to eat for a long time. Trigger.... and made me sad and wanna throw up in my mouth a little bit. Gluttony, anyone?
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT: SUSANNE'S DAILY DIET
    Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.
    Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.
    Total: 21,962 calories

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html#ixzz1pww8fBST

:noway:

this made me want to puke

HAAAAAAAAAY AT LEAST SHE HAD A SALAD! hahhaa
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

s i c k.

I don't know what's worse - her "goal" or the sickos that get off on watching her eat?? Really...that is exciting??? Gross!
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    I find the world ridiculous, overeating for money/publicity. And the fact that if a person is as badly underweight as that woman is overweight they would be penalized and put in a hospital ward, given therapy and put on a certain diet to help them gain weight and get healthy, yet a woman in that state they just let her be, she should be put in a hospital ward, given therapy and put on a calorie restricted diet until she became healthy just like they do to people who are dangerously underweight. Instead of doing this our society seems to encourage her to keep gaining weight out of morbid fascination.

Also noticed someone mentioned how hopefully she'll get a gastric band once she's done what she wants (know you're not being serious haha) she should be refused a gastric band if she ever tries to get one purely because she's deliberately gaining this weight, it's not like she's unaware of what she is eating and has a doctor turn round a tell her she's obese and needs help, she's aware she's obese (more then obese) and wants to be that way and doctors have told her exactley what she's doing to herself, therefore she should never be allowed the surgery unless she's paying out of her own pocket.

Gah, I feel a huge amount of rage just reading about her.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Holy Mother of God! It says that she hopes to be 800 pounds by the end of the year but that's only halfway! I think I'm going into shock...being a little bit "fat" while still being active and healthy is ok, being morbidly and disgustingly obese is most certainly not "ok."
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT: SUSANNE'S DAILY DIET
    Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.
    Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.
    Total: 21,962 calories

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html#ixzz1pww8fBST

:noway:

this made me want to puke

Thank you for this ^^

As disgusting as it was to read that, I have never enjoyed my sugar snap peas more in my life as I am now.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i find it very hard to believe she is "healthy" i feel sorry for people like that, and mostly i feel bad for their children..ugh..what a way to live, but whatever:indifferent:
  • cully411
    cully411 Posts: 3
    Options
    Shocking.. it's amazing how foolish some people can be disregarding their health for the sake of some stupid record.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost to eat that many calories a day? I could think of better ways to spend that extra money.

$791.00 a week it said.

And the money comes from where? She doesn't work. Hmmm.

Well remember, she did say that she received "attention from men". They're probably funding her lifestyle.

Pretty sure taxpayers are also funding her 'lifestyle'.

I feel so terrible for her kids.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    As much as I would love to pass judgement on this woman... I just don't have the time and energy to waste on other people. :noway:

*goes back to googling healthy squash recipes*
  • bfbooty
    bfbooty Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This is really sad :( I feel bad for her 2 kids! If anorexia is the desire to be as skinny as possible, and this is the exact opposite, surely it can be considered a psychological disorder as well. I hope she gets help before it's too late.

+1 i think she has serious physcological issues and i feel sorry for her kids as others have said
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options

"she decided to use it to her advantage and get as fat as possible without putting her health at risk."

How is her health not already at risk?! She's beyond morbidly obese.
    agreed. not to mention knees/back..etc? this is sad and definitely not a good role model for kids, especially in America.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Cry for help MY *kitten*!!!! Your typical I want to take the easy way out. Please everyone, pay attention to me but I don't want to have to work at it. How much you wanna bet she is on some sort of public assistance. Give me a break! Someone should do the state of Arizona a favor and have her taken out. This is totally disgusting and we here are giving her the attention she ultimately wants. She is a piece of human trash that needs to be tossed out.
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    She's doing it to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing? But being fat IS a bad thing!! That's a medical fact, not a social stigma! Deluded woman and very, very sad :'(
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    This thread is really interesting. I hope I don't get flamed for this, but I'm actually quite surprised by the responses here. I just found MFP this month and, aside from the convenience of the iPhone app, the thing that has most impressed me is the community of people. Up to this point, I have encountered so much positive energy, so many people cheering each other on, not being judgmental...

This thread though, is full of some hate, and I don't get it. I'm not excusing this woman's behavior, and I agree it's not a "healthy" lifestyle. But it's her body and her life. I understand how the fact that she has children makes this a selfish decision on her part, but aren't most of us here because we've made similar selfish decisions?

One of my biggest motivations is that I want to be able to keep up with my 5-year old. But what have I been doing for the last five years? Failing to get in shape and take good care of myself. Am I disgusting? Am I mentally sick? I spend a lot of time with my kid - I think I'm a great dad. But I have not been taking care of my body and it is affecting my ability to keep up with him a little. Do I deserve the same kind of derision this woman is receiving?

Is the difference that we *want* to change? Is it because she has accepted and even embraced her weaknesses that makes us angry at her? Does she represent the part of us that we self-loathe - the inability to make good choices for our bodies? Does it make us feel better about ourselves to judge her? I am genuinely curious.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    At least she has a goal! Invite her to MFP so she can track her cals!!!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I feel horrible for her kids. Those babies will be without a mother very soon. :(
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I feel horrible for her kids. Those babies will be without a mother very soon. :(
    If that is the kind of person she is, they will be better off. I'm not going to fall into the "oh, the babies need their mother" mantra, UHHHH, NO THEY DON'T.
This discussion has been closed.