Obese woman wants to become world's fattest

Options

Replies

• sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    This is just so sad to me. How can she value her health that little? And what about her children? What do her doctors even think?

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm just speaking for me, but how does she feel 'more confident and sexy?" I can't wrap my brain around that. I only had 125+ to lose and I never felt 'sexy' with more weight gain. Quite the opposite. I only have 50 to go and I still don't think I'm sexy yet and I'm no longer obese.

The other thing that always come to mind for me is how does one afford, financially, to eat that much food? Wow!

My heart just breaks for her. Wow. What a sad story.

Congrats on your weight loss!! :)
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    she decided to use it to her advantage and get as fat as possible without putting her health at risk.

[...] what are your thoughts??

Deluded
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess everyone ought to have a goal.... but this is just sort of sad. She is creating such limits on her life and her health by doing this. I wish her health and happiness, but I don't think this is the way to achieve either.

AGREED!!!This story is just f*cking sad! She has other issues, I'm sure, that has her feeling/thinking this way. No way in the world would you feel sexy or confident at such a weight. This is coming from a man who a little over a year ago was heading towards 700lbs fast! I kept telling myself that I was ok & I didn't care what others thought, but these were lies. Deciding to take my health seriously was the best decision I've ever made. I just hope this poor woman comes to the same conclusion soon.

Gary1977, I applaud you on your weight loss. A-ma-zing!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    It's a sad story for sure, but from a scientific standpoint, it's really amazing how much the body can actually store. Imagine if you had to frisk her down at the airport. She could probably hide something anywhere underneath the folds.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ...don't let anyone take your eye off the prize, or the cupcakes.

...or the fried chicken or the pizza or the McDonalds dollar menu.

:tongue:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Being severely overweight is obviously not the only problem she has. It sounds like she's trying to prove something to someone for some reason... Or she's totally given up.

...I really wish I could eat 20,000 calories a day just once.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised her doctor said she has no health problems! I mean, in a way I get it because I'm overweight, but my BP is perfect and I have no other weight related medical problems. I couldn't even get my doctor to write me a letter of medical nec to get Weight Watchers premiums reimbursed through my FSA at work because he said I wasn't at risk even though I was 300 pounds when I started WW. >_<

And I can't believe men pay her to eat on camera! That's crazy! How do you get off on watching someone eat? Anyone with a food fetish want to chime in?
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This is sad. She needs to be committed.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost to eat that many calories a day? I could think of better ways to spend that extra money.

$791.00 a week it said.

And the money comes from where? She doesn't work. Hmmm.
    Did you read the articles?
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT: SUSANNE'S DAILY DIET
    Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.
    Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.
    Total: 21,962 calories

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html#ixzz1pww8fBST

:noway:
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost to eat that many calories a day? I could think of better ways to spend that extra money.

$791.00 a week it said.

Well remember, she did say that she received "attention from men". They're probably funding her lifestyle.

I'm not ruling out govt. assistance either.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

$791.00 a week it said.

Well remember, she did say that she received "attention from men". They're probably funding her lifestyle.

I'm not ruling out govt. assistance either.
    1.) Government assistance doesn't pay that well.
    2.) The article says how she pays for it. Read.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i hope she realizes this is not some AWESOME FEAT. anyone can do it. i could do it in about two years lol its easy to ****ing do.. now workout and watch what you eat?? THATS WAY TOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Suicide by snacking
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    she has kids? fat selfish delousional *****
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT: SUSANNE'S DAILY DIET
    Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.
    Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.
    Total: 21,962 calories

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html#ixzz1pww8fBST

:noway:

this made me want to puke
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Looks like if she makes it to the record, her glory will be (literally) short lived.

PS This gives me the creeps.
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    Another candidate for the Darwin awards!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

s i c k.
This discussion has been closed.