im so tired of people who...

Options

Replies

• My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    im not just defending fit women, im not defending fat people, this is a post against haters, people who have to be rude to other people...

I'm still not really cool with that idea. Just because someone has a different opinion than you, or because their opinion is offensive to you (and whose to say yours isn't offensive to them, they're just not saying so?), doesn't mean they're a hater.

Do I find muscly women attractive? Not at all. As a matter of fact, they scare the hell out of me.

I could say some really rude things to you.. but I wont.. bc even tho I have my opinions Im not gonna say them.. unlike some other people who like to tell fit women that they scare the hell out of them.. I dont like hurting peoples feelings.. good luck with your 2012 resolution!

You do realize that you already insulted every woman reading your post who isn't as muscular as you by calling the skinny fat b****es right?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I cannot wait to finish building my castle in space.

People in the world need to stop worrying so much about what others look like, and be more concerned with improving themselves. Inside and out.

Now I have judged the human race and found it wanting. I hope you're all happy! :sad:

And thanks for all the fish.

Exactly. If you survive, I may allow you to visit the castle.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    HUMANS typically suck. I avoid them even though I am one. :bigsmile:

fixed that.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    im not just defending fit women, im not defending fat people, this is a post against haters, people who have to be rude to other people...

I'm still not really cool with that idea. Just because someone has a different opinion than you, or because their opinion is offensive to you (and whose to say yours isn't offensive to them, they're just not saying so?), doesn't mean they're a hater.

Do I find muscly women attractive? Not at all. As a matter of fact, they scare the hell out of me.

I could say some really rude things to you.. but I wont.. bc even tho I have my opinions Im not gonna say them.. unlike some other people who like to tell fit women that they scare the hell out of them.. I dont like hurting peoples feelings.. good luck with your 2012 resolution!

LOL! Really?! you're not gonna voice your opinions?! The irony in saying this at this point is truly poetic. You should really start up a Facebook page for conversations like this. it's maturity level would suit you better.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    you cannot be a dumb b!tch and go up to a woman who works sooo hard and tell her she looks like a man.. the same way you dont go up to a fat person and call them a pig..

Except people DO go up to fat people, and call them worse than just a pig. If you want to be all bulked up, that's your choice, but it's also everyone else's choice to react to that however they want. Is it really worth freaking out on everyone?

But she is not bulked up, she has a solid amount of muscle and very little fat. It is the low body fat that makes her muscles look big, but I bet her arms are much smaller then most fat peoples' arms.

Yeah and how much you wanna bet she doesn't have a monthly menstrual cycle?

You say it like it's a bad thing.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    OK, I've kidded around in my last few posts, but you have to hand it to the OP.

1. She obviously has worked her butt off getting herself to this level of fitness. I have zero doubt she could take me in a fight, unless we pull hair, which I will because I fight dirty.

2. She had the courage to confess that she was called "manly."

I think she should be proud of all her accomplishments. There is nothing more infuriating than being mistaken for the opposite sex.

The big confusion is the first picture. No face & black & white. Other than that, you're obviously a woman.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    you cannot be a dumb b!tch and go up to a woman who works sooo hard and tell her she looks like a man.. the same way you dont go up to a fat person and call them a pig..

Except people DO go up to fat people, and call them worse than just a pig. If you want to be all bulked up, that's your choice, but it's also everyone else's choice to react to that however they want. Is it really worth freaking out on everyone?

But she is not bulked up, she has a solid amount of muscle and very little fat. It is the low body fat that makes her muscles look big, but I bet her arms are much smaller then most fat peoples' arms.

seriously just... just leave.. reading your post have brought my IQ down 30 pts.. everyone in this threat became stupier with ur posts.. LOL

Look! She has lost her ability to spell, thanks to you! :angry:
  • My1985Freckles
    Options

You say it like it's a bad thing.

It is if you ever want to have a child.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Fit women are super hot.
  • reggiegirl44
    Options
    Well said!

I don't think it was well said at all. With all that spewing of hateful anger, she comes across as just as ignorant and just as rude as the people that would insult someone by commenting on their body, whether overweight or fit. There are better ways to get a point across or express disappointment/anger in peoples attitude then reducing ourselves to their level of ignorance.

By the way, all those who are complimenting her body, you have all missed where she commented that those are not pictures of her, but the way she is working towards looking.
  • liftandcycle
    Options

LOL! Really?! you're not gonna voice your opinions?! The irony in saying this at this point is truly poetic. You should really start up a Facebook page for conversations like this. it's maturity level would suit you better.

did you even read this post? i mean seriously.. the point of this post is to tell people to stop being so rude to women who are fit.. to fat people.. to everyone.. to just stop being b!tches and jerks... to mind their own business.. the same way I wont go up to a fat person and make a rude remark.. im not gonna go up to a fit person and make a rude remark.. ur friend up there though it was okay to say ALL FIT WOMEN SCARE HER.. i mean really.. thats just rude.. I could say soo many rude things to her but am I? no.. did she??? yes.. so I dont understand ur point.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    HUMANS typically suck. I avoid them even though I am one. :bigsmile:

fixed that.

That's usually a talent I look for...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Yawn, eyeroll, hair flip . . . that may just be one of the most ignorant things I've read in a while. Every body is different, when I got down to 12% flow was still in town, just not uncomfortable. I get just as insulted by someone calling a woman manly as I do with squishy, fluffy, jiggly, or lumpy. There are ways to express an opinion without using these terms it usually goes "That is not my ideal physique, I would prefer to have more/less muscle definition, or have a higher/lower bodyfat percentage."
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Look! She has lost her ability to spell, thanks to you! :angry:

I love you. I will sweep the castle. I will man the drawbridge. I don't care. Take me with you.
  • My1985Freckles
    Options
    Fit does not immediately imply "muscly" as indicated in the photos that you posted. Just because I am not "muscly" like the photos that does not mean that I am "skinny fat" or "fat" or a "pig" or "ugly."
  • liftandcycle
    Options
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    Fit does not immediately imply "muscly" as indicated in the photos that you posted. Just because I am not "muscly" like the photos that does not mean that I am "skinny fat" or "fat" or a "pig" or "ugly."

ok.. did I say ALLLL women who are skinny fat are ugly? pig? fat? wtf.. where are you getting this from??
  • ewells2420
    Options

Just because you dont say it, doesnt mean youre not still a bad person. If you think it, might as well have the 'balls' to say it.
  • My1985Freckles
    Options

You do realize that you already insulted every woman reading your post who isn't as muscular as you by calling the skinny fat b****es right?

they already have the support of society.. one insignificant forum post on MFP wont kill them.. im sure they'll be fine..

One insignificant comment by some insignificant person won't kill you either..... just sayin'
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I would say that outside the very specific microcosm of sites devoted to fitness, body building etc most people would perceive a woman who has low levels of body fat and reasonable musculature to be mannish.

ITS_A_MAN_BABY-e1328040759569.jpg

I'm not saying it's right or that's how it should be but the majority of people associate these traits with men. That's just the way it is and it's a waste of emotional energy to get upset or annoyed by it.

I often wonder if people lose all sense of the real world when they log onto MFP and get sucked into believing that the views here are indicative of the general population.

Sadly, they are not.
This discussion has been closed.