Woggers Team - JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    mhmm!

Drink a lot of water...and only water... if there's a ton a food there..grab a plate and only do small small portions of everything...OR only eat what you think is healthy. Get a bunch of exercise in today if you feel like you ate way toooo much bad food :happy:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    mhmm!

Drink a lot of water...and only water... if there's a ton a food there..grab a plate and only do small small portions of everything...OR only eat what you think is healthy. Get a bunch of exercise in today if you feel like you ate way toooo much bad food :happy:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I'm planning on going for a walk in about 10 minutes. It's so hot out but it feels nice. First time Wogging off the treadmill in a while.:smile:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Yea! Way to go :happy: I think I'm gonna go for walk myself. It looks beautiful outside!!!
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Yea! Way to go :happy: I think I'm gonna go for walk myself. It looks beautiful outside!!!

Hey, let's see who can go for the longest without getting tired! (friendly competition) ready . . . set . . . go!:happy:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    ha ok sounds like fun....see you back here in a little while!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I was wondering??!!

When I'm home i do a routine which is, walking brisk and walking up pretty steep hills where i live. I do this for about 30-40 minutes and up those hills i'm really sucking air!!

Think I can count this as a form of jogging?? I usally "wog" at the gym where there is a indoor track.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    I was wondering??!!

When I'm home i do a routine which is, walking brisk and walking up pretty steep hills where i live. I do this for about 30-40 minutes and up those hills i'm really sucking air!!

Think I can count this as a form of jogging?? I usally "wog" at the gym where there is a indoor track.

I think that jogging is jogging, but you could count it as walking on incline, which burns more calories than just walking.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Okay, Jenna . . . 1 hour and 10 minutes! I tried to jog for a bit but my stomach was hurting so I mostly walked.
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    you totally beat me lol

I have to watch my exercise now....I think I have "exercised induced hives"..yay.... So this week I'm going easy on the exercise to see if that's really what's causing my hives. I walked for about 20 mins and then I headed back inside.

You did a fantastic job tho! Hope your stomach feels better!
  • Kathy9268
    Kathy9268 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: I want to be a Wogger!!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    haha well jump right on in! You're very welcome to join in with us :happy:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    I have let down fitness pals everywhere. I don't know what the heck I ate.:angry: I tried to follow the advice, but I ended up . . . ugh. I'm just disgusted with myself.
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    wait...what????
  • fitgal411
    Options
    sorry - I didn't read through what I wrote. Basically, I went to the party and ate TONS of bad food and now I'm sick.:angry:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    oh sweety,
    don't feel bad!!!!! I at pizza , popcorn," the movie kind," drank soda, ate rice and orange chicken, and had Sonic on Sat. and for that I ate only half my meal at lunch and finished it off for dinner around 9pm. and that was a burger, onion rings, a couple mozzerella sticks, and a few fries and a soda:sick: , I don't drink Diet,so everywhere you see soda, its a coke and it's a full sugar one. So, Rachel, can you top that?:embarassed:
    :noway: Oh yes, and the only walking i got was at the mall or in the store. I did 0 treadmil work this weekend.
    Oh YEA, also, this morning my 14yr old graduates from 8th grade, so I will be going to the cerimony in about an hour and a half, then she wants us to all go to breakfast afterwards. so guess what, I think I win the "bad eating award" for this weekend.
    At least I got to fulfill all of my cravings that T.O.M . brought with her.:ohwell:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    We all make Bad choices at some point BUT go wog and work it off - it's all OK!!!!

I convinced my hubby to jog with me Friday after work - we did 35 minutes of jogging and about 40 minutes of walking then on Saturday we walked for 2 hours - LOVED doing it together...my son also rode his bike both times so he even burned calories!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    aww it's ok! It's only one day. At least you're not eating like that every day of the week. I think just doing some extra exercise will help you feel better.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    aww it's ok! It's only one day. At least you're not eating like that every day of the week. I think just doing some extra exercise will help you feel better.

oh no, it's 3days now!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: I've decided I'm plateau breaking this week. i'm doing everything wrong and confusing my body so when i start to eat right again, i'll lose again.. :bigsmile:

jenna, hives? that sucks !!!!
    i didn't know that exercise could do that?
    it sounds like we are all having issues.. but, we will get through tyhis, I'm sure of it:ohwell: :wink:
  • fitgal411
    Options

oh no, it's 3days now!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: I've decided I'm plateau breaking this week. i'm doing everything wrong and confusing my body so when i start to eat right again, i'll lose again.. :bigsmile:

jenna, hives? that sucks !!!!
    i didn't know that exercise could do that?
    it sounds like we are all having issues.. but, we will get through tyhis, I'm sure of it:ohwell: :wink:

So true! And it's nice to know I'm not the only one having a bad week (or had one, or whatever).

I'm sick so I can't exercise.:angry: But let's all be here to make sure we don't completely lose our motivation. If you feel like getting out of control, come here and we can help.

Thanks for the support!:flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    oh, i have no idea if the exercise is what's causing the hives....i just read that online. Absolutely noooo idea what's causing them

I'm so sorry to hear you're sick...I was sick over the weekend. I hope you feel better soon. I haven't been to the gym in a few days...:ohwell: I'm still doing the 30 day shred every day...but I feel like I should prob slow down just bc I don't know what's causing these darn hives....