You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    When your wedding ring will actually slide on and off your finger instead of creating a groove in your skin!
    When your engagement ring (almost) fits (comfortably) again (got it when I was 18 and weighed about 115-120lbs and haven't been able to wear it for years but didn't want to get it stretched...because I knew one day it would fit again!!!) Oh and my 10th anniversary is Friday! Yay!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :heart: :love: :heart:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    when the drawstring in your capris gets mysteriously longer:tongue:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    ... when you spend more time on MFP message boards than you do facebook. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one:laugh: :laugh:

I was gonna say when you spend more time on MFP than staring in your refrigerator!:laugh: :laugh:

Almost ROFL......... Love them both!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Keep up the good work everyone......... you DESERVE to be a better, lighter, healthier person!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    When you stop having to turn to the side to pass by people in a narrow aisle.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when even your workout gear is falling off.

you know you're losing weight when you have to get smaller shoes

you know you're losing weight when you refuse to get your ring sized down because you know in a month's time, you'll have to size it again.

you know you're losing weight when your "skinny" pictures from highschool are no longer your skinny pictures. they're bigger than you are now.

you know you're losing weight when NONE of your bras fit (the band is too big even when set on the smallest setting)

you know you're losing weight when you are no longer obsessed with a few pounds. you are just happy with the size you are now because it's SO much smaller than you've ever been!

you know you're losing weight when you can relate to almost ALL of this thread. :bigsmile:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    When you can take back the cute skirt your roomamte "stole/borrowed/whatevah" from you 7 years ago.
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You know your losing weight when you put your favorite pair of jeans in the dryer to shrink them enough so you can wear them and have them fit at least a little while and then at the end of the day, pull them off without even unbuttoning them! Love that but I am going to miss my favorite jeans!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    when you sit on the toilet and realize your stomach no longer rubs on your legs! And you weren't pregnant!

I'm almost there, almost there
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    When people ask you how old your sister is, only she is your daughter! And when you go to a night club with your daughter and the guys are hitting on you!

This is my goal for fall 2009 - Oldest turns 21 and middle turns 18.. boy I can't wait
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You can finally fit into clothes you haven't worn in years

People start complimenting you on your weight loss
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I can pull down my pants without having to unzip and unbutton them
    I no longer feel the bathtub is shrinking. I don't feel quite so big in it anymore yay
    I can walk for longer amounts of time without feeling the need to stop.
    Where there used to be pain during my walks is no longer present.
    I can tighten the watch up to the sixth notch, when I first bought it I could barely get past the third notch
    I'm sure there will be more references as I go
  • zippylynn
    zippylynn Posts: 1
    Options
    And oh... you go to the public pool and don't scout at someone larger than you to sit next to... (Please tell me I'm not the only one who used to do this.... I'm not mean and horrible... really!)

Girl, you crack me up. Kudos for being so honest! I can TOTALLY relate. LMAO!!!
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    I started nursing classes, and can demo in the normal size wheelchair!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    You start thinking about dumping your inconsiderate partner because you realize someone else might really want you!
  • katealim
    katealim Posts: 45
    Options
    .....you hardly recognize your face in the mirror with only one chin.
    .....you have two sets of tan lines...one from your old tank tops and one from the new ones.
    .....you have discovered that your hip bones haven't melted into your rolls to never be found again.
    .....you feel it when hubby grabs your @**.
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    You start thinking about dumping your inconsiderate partner because you realize someone else might really want you!

Ouch. THAT should happen even without the weight loss. We gotta realize we're amazing because God made us amazing... not just because we happen to be hot. :wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

Ouch. THAT should happen even without the weight loss. We gotta realize we're amazing because God made us amazing... not just because we happen to be hot. :wink:

I concur!!!!
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    when you can go "shopping" in your closet of old clothes that used to fit (and you knew someday they would again!) and you wear them to work and people think you got new clothes!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    you make a whirl wind trip to the store to pick up meds and make it back to the vehicle and you aren't winded or flushed. (big for me)

you put on your shoes and your ankles don't pudge over the tops

you can get on the riding lawn mower and fit behind the steering wheel:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!