You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have a new one...and this is probably terrible of me but, here it goes...

You know you're losing weight when your "overweight" co-workers try to sabatage you with fattening take out food for lunch...:angry:
    :blushing: :frown:

i get this all the time...i think it acctually helped me plump up!!
  • Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    Options
    When the most gorgeous girl in your law school class asks you what you do to work out and tells you how jealous she is of your calves! Seriously, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, and she is one of those who is naturally thin. Probably one of the most flattering moments of my life!

118936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    When you realize your running and no one is chasing you. You are just running for fun.

LOVE IT!:heart:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    When you see a picture of yourself and don't wonder how that cruel photographer managed to use a wide angle lens on just YOUR butt.
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    When the most gorgeous girl in your law school class asks you what you do to work out and tells you how jealous she is of your calves! Seriously, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, and she is one of those who is naturally thin. Probably one of the most flattering moments of my life!

Good for you - must have been an AWESOME feeling!!!!
    Keep it up!
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    *when your underwear are falling off of you underneath your pants.

I had this problem the other day at work, only I was wearing a skirt. Not so sexy hitching up your drawers as you walk around the office!

LOL....... time to go shopping ladies!!!:laugh: :laugh: Reward yourself with a trip to Victoria's Secret - you deserve it!!
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a new one...and this is probably terrible of me but, here it goes...

You know you're losing weight when your "overweight" co-workers try to sabatage you with fattening take out food for lunch...:angry:
    :blushing: :frown:

This one is so true!!!

Also, you know you're losing weight when your coworkers start working out too and asking you what are you doing.

When you're excited about getting on an airplane because you may fit in the seat now.

When you get to wear a nice new shirt once and ONLY once, because the next time you need to wear it, it's too big already. Expensive yet rewarding at the same time.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    When you retire what you used to refer to as your "skinny" jeans to camping, because you can fit them over your sweatpants.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Didn't read all of the pages but....

...when you are happy to look in store windows and smile at your reflection! :)
  • cowsaysmoo
    cowsaysmoo Posts: 15
    Options
    things like housework, food preparation, and walking to the mailbox are no longer your only forms of exercise.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    ...someone who hasn't seen you in 2 months notices you've lost weight--even tho you're wearing loose shorts and your hubbie's xxl t-shirt.
    that made me feel so good:bigsmile:
  • NinaDawn79
    NinaDawn79 Posts: 164
    Options
    Mine is not recognizing yourself in pictures.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when in family pictures people point out and say YOU are the skinny one now. :-)
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Having to move the arms of your office chair IN to be more comfortable!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you're friend tells a group that your husband doesn't have to have a midlife crisis and trade his wife in for a younger sexier model when she's done it for him.....

:love:

that is the BEST one! :-)
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    When you go shopping with friends and the clerk at Lane Bryant asks if you can fit into anything there! :happy:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    When people ask you how old your sister is, only she is your daughter! And when you go to a night club with your daughter and the guys are hitting on you!
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    when you can put an Ipod, water bottle, wallet, cellphone, keys, gloves, ace bandage all in your pockets since the shorts are so big! (why I had that all in my pockets I don't know!)

Also
    when you can fit both legs into one side of your pants!:laugh:

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    When you can put on your tight jeans, that are now loose, and you no longer have "Camel Toe" Sorry I had to be honest! Yeah!!! (confetti In the air):drinker: :drinker:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options

when you can fit both legs into one side of your pants!:laugh:

What a great accomplishment!!!! I can't wait til I'm able to do that!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!