You know your losing weight when

Options
you can lay on your stomach and not worry about suffocating or back pain...

you can lay on your side and realize the stomach that use to hold you up is getting smaller......

you can wrap a towel around you and it closes......

These are some of my weight loss moments to date what are some of your moments

Replies

• ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    The jeans that you used to hide in the back of your closet because you never had any hopes of fitting into them are now the first ones you dig out of the dryer because they are the most comfortable.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Yes, yes I forgot about jeans.

Especially the one's you couldn't even get a leg into and now the only problem left to conquer is to button them..
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    :laugh: Exactly! I know what you mean about the towel, too! I constantly searched for bath SHEETS while I was pregnant and then more after I had my daughter. Now I won't dry off with anything else because they're the only towels that close all the way! :tongue:
  • mtcountrygal
    Options
    You realize that "empire" waist lines don't make you look pregnant!

You drop a shoe size

You rush to MFP to see the calories of EVERYTHING you eat BEFORE you eat it!

I hope to add many more to the list!
  • gnomeswife77
    Options
    Your plus size belt is now too big and needs more holes.

Your underwear starts riding up because there's no butt to hold them in place.

I love this tread. I need more though, but it's getting too late for my brain!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    When you look down and realize that what used to be flab is turning to muscle.

When the pants you bought to wear for the summer aren't going to make it (well they may but they will fall off when you stand up).

This is such an amazing feeling, I have so much more energy and feel much better and know that the more I lose the better I am going to feel and look.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Yes the Jeans you bought you can get in them asnd button them up, snd the towel was a great one to. I cna wrap my toels around me now and yes my stomach is shrinking
  • BxMom
    Options
    you can walk up a flight of stairs without stopping every 2-3 steps to catch your breath

YOU CAN SEE YOUR TOES without pushing your stomach out of the way :grumble: :laugh: :grumble: :laugh:
    (although I look forward to the day where the obstacle is completely gone)

your fat clothes are now for your fat friends that refuse to change there evil ways and hate you because you did

you start looking for the tupperaware of clothes hidden just in case you did lose the weight

you start to feel confident about yourself and the way you feel
  • BxMom
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the underware :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's the best one so far
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    When you lift up your shirt and the muffin top over your jeans no longer makes your stomach look like butt cheeks.......(lord I hope I am not the only one who had *kitten* tummy):embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    You no longer look at a chair and wonder if your butt is going to fit in it
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    Your young child can wrap his arms around your waist and lock his fingers together!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You don't buy stretchy pants anymore!
  • Rubybees
    Rubybees Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    your rings now fit and get lose

you can fit in the bath without a tidal wave
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    always pulling at the back of your bra because it won't stay in place. :laugh:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You go to trim your "area" and can see it by looking straight down :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:
  • msamson31
    msamson31 Posts: 45
    Options
    You know your losing weight when all your jeans you can take on and off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. It's time to buy a belt because I have 10 more lbs to go til a shopping spree.

You know your losing weight when while running at 5:00 a.m. you have to keep pulling up your running pants and hope and pray that noone is up and watching you. LOL

Kudos to all of us "losers"! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    Your body has an actual shape. And it's not "round".
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    these are hilarious! i love the tidal wave in the bath one!!!
    i can't wait to add some of my own up here!!!
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    . . . you have to get links taken out of your watch to keep it from wriggling around all day

. . . you need new bras cuz the girls are shrinking

. . . the bottoms of your shorts are actually baggy instead of making your legs look like squeezed out sausages
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!