You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    guys start objectifying you on the street... and you love it because you know you've earned it
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Those jeans that collected dust in your closet because you paid TOO much for them to just throw away hang off you now.

<my fav>Your shoes fit - without creating a shoe print in the top of your foot. :laugh:
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when:

Your dr doesn't even recognize you. I went to the dr yesterday and when he called my name and I went to him, he asked me if I was the right person. Then he said that my face looked familiar :laugh: and he is usually good with names and faces. I told him that I understood because I saw him 2 months ago and I was 27 lbs heavier. I started seeing him in March 09 and I've lost 45 lbs since I started seeing him.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Oh this is fun!

You go into a store and things actually fit...

Telling the dressing room lady "Do you have this any smaller?"

Not having to pick the big side of the booth...

Having your friends around you tell you you look amazing...

And the all time best: (I'm so bad) Telling the guy you've had a crush on for years that although you appreashate him (finally) asking you out, you haven't changed on the inside, and are searching for someone who will see that and not the fat.

Oh Man "The Booth". I hated "The Booth" .... "would you like a table or a booth?" and I would reply "Table please" and in my head there was a voice screaming "because you're to damn HUGE to fit in the booth" That's a great example for me ... You Know You're Losing Weight When ... YOU NO LONGER FEAR THE "BOOTH":happy:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    someones prob already said this but

U know you're losing weight when...

You dont have to lay down and suck in to get your fav pants zipped up

You pinch your belly, thighs, arms, etc and dont have as much fat to play with or make a butt shape with (lol yes i do that with my belly...hey whatever its fun hahaha)

U dont get stuck in a pair of jeans that were once too tight but u tried to get them over ur hips anyway
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I didn't recognize my own hiney in the full length mirror today!
    :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You realize that "empire" waist lines don't make you look pregnant!

You drop a shoe size

You rush to MFP to see the calories of EVERYTHING you eat BEFORE you eat it!

I hope to add many more to the list!

Do/can you really drop a shoe size?
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    you can wear your shorts again and not scream in disgust when you look down at your thighs!! :laugh:
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When you can go dancing in heels and your feet don't hurt (at least not as fast, they are heels). lol
    You see tasks as opportunities to burn calories.

Finally under 200
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Do/can you really drop a shoe size?
    [/quote]

You sure can!! I lost 59 pounds and was caught off guard when I went from a mens wide to a ladies regular within 14 months.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    When I walked in the kitchen today and my 14 year old son says, "Good Morning Beautiful". :blushing:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Your life insurance rates go down!! Call your agent, you will save big bucks!!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Your belly button isn't flat anymore. It's round again.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    When the friends you were bigger than start calling you "skinny b*tch" more than once every time you see them.

When the cute new waiter at the diner you always go to offers you a third grilled cheese sandwich on the house. Then when you politely decline, he only charges you for one! - It was a bad day, needed comfort food.
  • krichardson50325
    Options
    You go to the doctor for your checkup and find out that your cholesterol is 165 and blood pressure is 110/78. He then tells you that if you continue at your pace you will be able to shed your meds by October. 10 years I have been on these pills. Thank You MFP.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You don't mind getting weighed in the middle of a very busy gym, even though you're still above 200 llbs because you know you're working your keester off and feel proud that it no longer reads 250.

I never thought I would ever be able to do that!
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    your jeans are all at least an inch longer.
    At 1st, I thought I was getting shorter. :happy:
  • krichardson50325
    Options
    your jeans are all at least an inch longer.
    At 1st, I thought I was getting shorter. :happy:

funny because I have had to buy longer pants now that my gut isnt pushing them down so far. I always wondered how as I got older I went from a 34 length to a 32 and recently a 30
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    one morning, a few years ago, i waved my son "goodbye" as he rode off to school on the buss. he yelled at me, "no mom! dont do that!" later that day, i asked him about it and he said my underarm flapping embarrased him. :sad: :sad:

the other day, my teenage son said, "mom, you are looking great":bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    you've tightened your xtra large life jacket you bought 3 weeks ago to the tightest it can be and it fits. And you offer a friend to use it because you think he won't have to adjust it but it's TOO tight for him which amazes all of your friends because they knew you were losing weight but hadn't really realised how tiny you've become. My girls are still quite large and still require the xlarge.

:laugh: Very proud moment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!