You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• weestefare
    Options
    When you lift up your shirt and the muffin top over your jeans no longer makes your stomach look like butt cheeks.......(lord I hope I am not the only one who had *kitten* tummy):embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • weestefare
    Options
    OMG... that's hysterical... no honey --- you're not the only one with an *kitten* belly!!! I'm still laughing... :laugh:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    The capris you bought as a reward for being down more than 20 lbs in March are now almost too big to wear anymore.

*sigh* Guess I have to go shopping again *sigh* :wink:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    The capris you bought as a reward for being down more than 20 lbs in March are now almost too big to wear anymore.

*sigh* Guess I have to go shopping again *sigh* :wink:

:laugh: I'll come with you.

(Seriously, it's ridiculous... Ocean_91 is lost in her new clothes already! Yayyy You!!! I see you too are working hard:tongue: )
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You know you are losing weight when you go to work after the weekend and everyone ask "what's different about you" because your face is getting smaller. :blushing:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    You know myfitnesspal is awesome at helping you lose weight when a coworker who's sometimes off two days at a time, comes back and tells you and Ocean_91 that every time she goes away and comes back we look skinnier and skinnier. YAY MFP!!!
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    when no one notices when you sit down in the car(it stays relatively level!)
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    when no one notices when you sit down in the car(it stays relatively level!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    you are so right:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: I always feel like the mom on
    "whats eating Gilbert Grape" in the car:bigsmile:
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When you realize your running and no one is chasing you. You are just running for fun.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    When the capris you sewed up 2 weeks ago almost slide off now without you unbuttoning them!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when no matter WHAT you do, everything falls off of you! oh boy. time to go shopping. :-)
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when...PEOPLE START NOTICING!

I've had a few people say they can tell I'm losing, my tummy looks smaller, etc. it's a nice feeling :bigsmile:
  • spease21
    spease21 Posts: 10
    Options
    You know that you are losing weight when the necklace that you never take off hangs low, instead of right at the base of your throat.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when you notice your belly no longer is a mound but is flat!! still a little jiggly but it's flat!!!!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I have a new one...and this is probably terrible of me but, here it goes...

You know you're losing weight when your "overweight" co-workers try to sabatage you with fattening take out food for lunch...:angry:
    :blushing: :frown:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    *when you're so excited about how you look in that bathing suit that you used to be horrified to be seen in public in that you run downstairs to show your family.

*when you're not worried about going to the amusement park and wondering about how you're going to squeeze into the roller coaster seats & harnesses.

*when your muscular teenage son gives you a surprised look and a high-5 after touching your arm and feeling muscle instead of flab when you're not even trying to flex.

*when the thought of someone eating a fast food combo meal horrifies and disgusts you!!

*when you touch your upper chest all of the time because you love feeling your clavicles that have been buried under fat for so many years!

*when your underwear are falling off of you underneath your pants.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

I had this problem the other day at work, only I was wearing a skirt. Not so sexy hitching up your drawers as you walk around the office!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    *when the thought of someone eating a fast food combo meal horrifies and disgusts you!!

I'm with you on these! Fast food...yuck!

I gotta get new underwear TODAY! I'm making up dances to keep them up!!!!:embarassed:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    you're friend tells a group that your husband doesn't have to have a midlife crisis and trade his wife in for a younger sexier model when she's done it for him.....

:love:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I like that one, Chrissyh!

When things don't rattle on the shelves as you walk by.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!