You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    You stop grabbing the afghan or couch pillows to hold in your lap to hide your middle when sitting on the sofa. Has anyone else ever done this?

I always used to do this!! I also always wear a bigger cardigan so when I go to dinner and sit down I can cover up my stomach rolls.

Now I only grab an afghan when I'm chilly. :wink:

ALL THE TIME! and I always wear jackets to help hide the spare tire and jiggly arms, lol
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, & Yup! We're all a bunch of losers!! :laugh: Yay!!! :drinker:

If anyone needs motivation, tell them to come to this thread!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i'm getting goose bumps even when it's a warm 70+ !
    hubby says i dont have much of a fat layer to insulate me.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

will i be freezing all winter?:sick: :sick:
  • FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I thought of another one! It was huge for me. lol

You can watch the Biggest Loser without feeling guilty because you're actually working on yourself too.
  • healthiesthappiestme
    healthiesthappiestme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    how about... you lose more calories at home than at the gym, because your hubby won't stop chasing you around!:blushing:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    how about... you lose more calories at home than at the gym, because your hubby won't stop chasing you around!:blushing:

:blushing: Me too-I've always said the chasing is a great calorie burn but the stopping and letting him catch me....well.....!:blushing:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You stop grabbing the afghan or couch pillows to hold in your lap to hide your middle when sitting on the sofa. Has anyone else ever done this?

Yep! Still trying to break that habit!
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    you start letting people take your photo instead of hiding behind someone or having a kid on your lap. or only letting it be neck up!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You use your driver's license for I.D. and realize that you weigh less than it says you do.:bigsmile:

You don't cry when you try on clothes at the store.:bigsmile:

I know! My drivers license says 180 and in the pic i was 250. lol. now i can finally be telling the truth!
  • femmerides
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when you realize that your belly no longer sticks out as far (or farther) than your boobs!

You know you're losing weight when the clothes you gave to your mom because they were too tight actually fit you better than they did when you bought them, so now you want them back!

Vanessa

You know you're losing weight when you have to get rid of all your fat clothes on a weekly basis and give them to your sisters and friends. lol. And all the clothes you gave them because you didn't think you'd ever be skinny enough to fit in, they give back to you. :-)
  • femmerides
    Options

hahahahahahaha! this is TOO funny! But i can TOTALLY relate. :-)
  • PussyKat
    PussyKat Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Omg, I used to ALWAYS be guilty of this! I didn't realize other people did too :laugh: But just recently noticed that I don't do it anymore.

You know you're losing weight when you quickly buy a belt to hold up your now too-baggy jeans in a size Medium/Large, and then when you try it on later you realize that even on the tightest hole, it hangs off you. I need a belt to hold up my belt....
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when your hairdresser says eh has to totally change your hair style because you face shape has changed.

You know you've lost weight when your husband, who has always told you that you were sexy, actually keeps caressing parts of your body and giving you THAT look a lot more often.

In my husband's and my case ( since he has lost 56 lbs) it's a lot more fun to hug because more of our bodies fit togetehr better!
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    You can actually touch your toes, and put on your own shoes and socks......and my personal favorite, down grading to the smaller bathroom stall. You don't feel like a pretzel using the bathroom in public due to being a small stall!!
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    THIS POST ROCKS!!!

For me, it is starting to re think...I used to feel like people were looking at me and thinking what a fat *kitten* and how gross, now I kind of blend in with the "normal" sized people....can't wait to stand out, looking thin and beautiful!
  • krichardson50325
    Options
    Your neighbor calls you to tell you that a man with baggy pants is taking things out of your garage. You both crack up when realization sets in that she didn't recognize you because you have lost so much weight. What an ego boost that was.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    When your feeling down about your appearance so you stand in front of the mirror in a bikini for a confidence boost! I was there for 10 min. before I realized how odd that was. :happy:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Your neighbor calls you to tell you that a man with baggy pants is taking things out of your garage. You both crack up when realization sets in that she didn't recognize you because you have lost so much weight. What an ego boost that was.

:laugh:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    When you see candy on sale and can walk away!
  • klix73
    klix73 Posts: 2
    Options
    You have to get your engagment ring sized down 4 sizes, and actually have to try a different ring in the smaller size, for the shop assistant believe you that you really do mean 4 whole sizes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!