You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• scplummer
    scplummer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have one............

you know you've lost weight when your daughter tells you that your stomach no longer folds in half and your belly button is back! :happy:

165415.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Having collar bones again, that was a very exciting day for me. I could always feel them, but no one could see them til now!!!

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AmyT88
    AmyT88 Posts: 239
    Options
    :laugh: Exactly! I know what you mean about the towel, too! I constantly searched for bath SHEETS while I was pregnant and then more after I had my daughter. Now I won't dry off with anything else because they're the only towels that close all the way! :tongue:

A "regular" towel might just barely close for me but even if it did I would still use the bath sheets. I like feeling covered, especially if i have to walk out of the bathroom without clothes on. The sheets work better for wrapping my hair as well. :wink:

You don't have to feel bad about using the bath sheets is what I'm saying. I'll still use them when I've lost the weight I want to. :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when you run 3 miles, do an hour of intense cardio, go to the track and walk for an hour and run a few laps and come home and STILL want to work out. :-) I have SO much energy!

You know you're losing weight when you can fit into a dress that you have had stored away for 6 years that you haven't worn since HIGH SCHOOL! :-)

You know you're losing weight when your cravings go from wanting junk food and greasy food to fresh fruit and veggies. I LOVE eating strawberries!

You know you're losing weight when you can FINALLY get a super cute SHORT hair cut because your face is a lot skinnier.

Just a few. :-)
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when...

You go shopping because your old clothes don't fit and instead of it being depressing because you need a bigger size you get excited and actually enjoy it because you are going down in sizes and can actually wear the cute clothes and they look good!

You look forward to wearing the sexy little number for your hubby and not minding if the lights are on! :blushing:

You look forward to eating fresh fruits, veggies and other healthy foods and doing active stuff for fun instead of looking forward to a night sitting on the couch watching TV with a greasy pizza, soda, and a bag of chips!

You can wear a bathing suit and not be completely embarrassed to be seen in public!

You go shopping and realize you can fit into the cute clothes but don't even know where to start because you forgot how to shop for anything but jeans and t-shirts because nothing else used to look good on you!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Your pants only fit when they first come out of the dryer...and you don't need to do squats and yoga moves just to be able to breathe in them.

You have two pairs of the same jeans and you thought you put on the bigger size, but later found out that you had put on the smaller size. That happened today. :happy:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when you have to try on 15 different shirts to find one that isn't huge on you. :-)
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    When you no longer have to lie to your kids about hating movie theaters, because you can now fit into the seats. That one was huge for me.
  • emiliabeth
    emiliabeth Posts: 40
    Options
    When you've had a bar of Toblerone in your cupboard for a week and all the choc-triangles are still in tact.

When you don't have to break a sweat and lay on the bed to do up your jeans.

You buy your first ever 2 piece swimsuit! (It's only a tankini, but I am SO FREAKIN EXCITED about it!)
  • chiccloset777
    chiccloset777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    when you can cross your legs again sitting down.

when people stop asking "how many months are you"?

when you skinny goal clothes are two big ,twice over.

when you go up to people you know and havent seen a while and they dont recognize you!

when you stomah dosent cover your private area anymore:blushing: !!!!

When guys once again turn around when you wal;k pass,to check you out.

when the bottom of you arms dont swing back and forth.

when you doctor that told you to lose weight. tells you dont lose more then 15 more pds!!!!!

When you catch your husband staring at you like he did before you got married. And then tells you your sexy!

When you can grab anything in your closet and not have to worry about layering!!!!

So faR IVE LOST 54 PDS!!!!!!!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    when you can cross your legs again sitting down.

when you skinny goal clothes are two big ,twice over.

when you go up to people you know and havent seen a while and they dont recognize you!

when you stomah dosent cover your private area anymore:blushing: !!!!

When guys once again turn around when you wal;k pass,to check you out.

when the bottom of you arms dont swing back and forth.

when you doctor that told you to lose weight. tells you dont lose more then 15 more pds!!!!!

When you catch your husband staring at you like he did before you got married. And then tells you your sexy!

When you can grab anything in your closet and not have to worry about layering!!!!

So faR IVE LOST 54 PDS!!!!!!!

:drinker: :wink: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING! I know how you feel. I've achieved almost all of the same ones you have so I know how you feel. The only one I'm still working on is the arm flappity, flap thing. I'm doing toning right now. I see progress in my legs but not so much yet in my arms but I'll get there!

Here's my latest "you know you're losing weight when..." your husband tells you that you have a really nice butt and wants to whip it:blushing: ! I haven't heard that one in years! Also, he told me that I've always been a beautiful women but now I've finally got the body to match! I love him!:love::love: :laugh:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    bumping to read later - no time right now
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I love reading this thread because it motivates me to achieve these results.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chiccloset777
    chiccloset777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    [
    :drinker: :wink: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING! I know how you feel. I've achieved almost all of the same ones you have so I know how you feel. The only one I'm still working on is the arm flappity, flap thing. I'm doing toning right now. I see progress in my legs but not so much yet in my arms but I'll get there!

I GOT MY ARMS BACK IN SHAPE BY PUSHING MY STROLLER ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! ITS THE BEST WORK OUT FOR THE UPPER BODY!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Stroller?! No thanks! A baby comes with that, right? :laugh: I'm actually looking on ebay right now for hand weights. :drinker:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options

haha! I can't wait until I don't look pregnant anymore! I carry most of my weight in my stomach and usually adults don't say anything but several kids have asked me if i was going to have a baby....lol
  • FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed today! It was nice to be reminded of how far I really have come.

You catch a glance of yourself before jumping in the shower and your back and butt are both smooth :noway:

You keep pulling at the skin under your chin because you can't believe it's gone down so much.

It's not an acrobatic feat to put on/take off your sports bra.

Your ultimate goal doesn't seem so far away anymore.

You sign up for a race and meet your goal for the first time ever.

Your vest that you couldn't button 3 months ago now fits perfectly.
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Okay...I have a couple (kind of embarrassing)

You're @ the train station rush hour and your undies fall down :cry:

you have to tighten up your bra strap so tight til it almost on your neck and the girls still pop out.:noway:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Okay...I have a couple (kind of embarrassing)

You're @ the train station rush hour and your undies fall down :cry:

you have to tighten up your bra strap so tight til it almost on your neck and the girls still pop out.:noway:
    sounds like you should go buy yourself some new panties and bras!! :laugh:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I had to reply, because I have a few of the same. I lay between my husband and the tv at night. A few weeks ago he remarked that he no longer has to prop up his pillow to see the tv. He can lay flat now and see over my stomach. Then he said another time that he no longer rolls toward me at night because my side sinks in. He said all of this with lots of love and we both laughed. So I can relate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!