You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    when you weigh less than your husband. :laugh: for the first time since you got pregnant (19 years ago).
    when you weigh less than your 18 yr old son. :bigsmile:

Life is good.:flowerforyou:

LOVE YOUR DOG!!!! SO CUTE! HOW OLD, BOY OR GIRL, AND WHAT'S THE NAME? I love animals!
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    LOL! :laugh: This are all funny!

Check this one out:

When you get out of your car to go where ever and half way there you look down to find that your pants have fallen down to your knees!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha! This happened to me as I got out of my car to go inside my bank. My brothers rushed out the car laughing historical to help me get my pants back up right. Ahhhh, you got to love brothers!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    when you weigh less than your husband. :laugh: for the first time since you got pregnant (19 years ago).
    when you weigh less than your 18 yr old son. :bigsmile:

Life is good.:flowerforyou:

LOVE YOUR DOG!!!! SO CUTE! HOW OLD, BOY OR GIRL, AND WHAT'S THE NAME? I love animals!

(highjacking of thread) giggles.

That would be Penela P. (pronounced Penelope :o) ) She is now 5 months but was only 12 weeks in that photo. I have another chihuahua who's name is Dante. He's gorgeous too. Yours looks really cute too. I'd love to hear more about it. Email me so that we don't hijack the thread. LOL.

(to put us back on track how about)... you know your losing weight when the roll, tire, muffin top(whatever you want to call it) you had around your belly is now a hanging piece of skin you can fit your fingers under... (No worries it is eventually reabsorbed by your body, you just have to be patient).
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Really?! That "flappity, flappity, flap" roll of skin goes away without surgery?!!!!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Really?! That "flappity, flappity, flap" roll of skin goes away without surgery?!!!!

LOL... mine did and I could stick at least 2 inches worth of my fingert tips under it, to the second knuckle. I should add that I plateau'd for about a year at 22 lbs lost. I recently signed up to this site after it was suggested to me by Ocean_91 and have now added an additional 7lbs to the loss and my belly has started sagging again a little. I see it as a good sign. It means I'm on my way down again... but I know for it to be completely gone will take some time if I lose the rest of the lbs I want off, if not more than a year. I figure it took me a long time to pack this on and then I kept it there for a good while, it should take a few years for things to get back to normal.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    you can cross your legs.

you can bend over to put on socks without holding your breath or feeling like youre suffocating

you can run

you have a lot more sex!:blushing:

I can so relate to the socks LMAO
  • BxMom
    Options
    your thighs no longer start fires from rubbing together

your chin has lost it's roommates
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    you have to ring work and say you can't come in because your work uniform is so big you look like a clown on parade.
    my company is so slow. if i get caught in a breeze my shirt billows and i almost get blown away lol
    ha ha .

*slightly exagerated* although these shirts are supposed to be short sleeved though they pass my elbows lol
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    you can paint your toenails and breath at the same time!
  • BxMom
    Options
    you can paint your toenails and breath at the same time!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :laugh:
  • redreamingme
    Options
    you have the gap between your legs
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You take a walk with your husband and HE's the one breathing heavy! HA! Happened last night - loved it!
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You go to trim your "area" and can see it by looking straight down :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ohhhh, yaaa! LMAO:drinker:
  • krichardson50325
    Options
    Those shirts that the dryer shrunk in length miraculously tuck into your pants now.
    You can get on an airplane and not worry about being"that fat guy that took up a seat and a half"
    You can ride a rollercoaster without requiring two park attendants to wedge you into the harness

I can't believe I actually lived like that for so many years
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You don't have a wet belly after doing the dishes because it isn't smashed up against the counter so you can REACH the sink! You actually have to back up away from the counter so you don't give yourself a neck ache from looking down! I LOVE THAT!
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    OH and your new shirts are not getting stains on the belly from rubbing up against everything! lol
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when your arms start to look longer.

I agree with the painting of the toenails, too!

When you realize that there are parts of your legs that haven't been shaved in WAY TOO LONG... not only could you not reach them before... you couldn't see them either! :noway:

When your friends call you to see "if you can eat" what they're planning at their party and explain "Well I know you're a health food nut... I just wanna make sure I have something you can eat..."

You can finally walk fast enough and far enough to exhaust your hyper dog.

You see a large person and instead of instantly thinking, "Am I as fat as her?" you feel empathy for her.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    And oh... you go to the public pool and don't scout at someone larger than you to sit next to... (Please tell me I'm not the only one who used to do this.... I'm not mean and horrible... really!)
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    The bath towel was one of mine. - Accomplished
    The shoe size one is good.
    Who knew you lost weight in your feet? - Accomplished
    Wanting to go for a walk. - Accomplished
    Becoming a jogger. - Accomplished

Great post!!!!! :happy:
  • mtn_girl09
    mtn_girl09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your once tight shirts now look like a tent on you.
    Your husband takes you surprise shopping to Vicky's or Freddie's because he notices that all of your underthings are too big.
    You have your picture taken and see that the double (or triple) chin is gone.
    You have your picture taken, not hide behind the camera!
    You can wear clingy shirts without fear of the dreaded muffin top.

218168.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!