You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post a lot!!

Mine are I can wrap the towel around me the whole way and even had left over.
    My size 16 jeans go on and off without buttoning or unbuttoning them,
    The size 12s I used to fit into that I refused to throw away go up over my legs and button (even though I still need to do some more work to fit comfortably into them again)
    I get up and feel like going for a walk
    I get up and plan my meals for the whole day on MFP (LOL)
    My co-workers havenoticed and mentioned my weight loss (we wear all black so that was a big one for me)
    My boyfriend tells me im the hottest thing ever (he does that anyways but Im stating to actually feel like it now)
    More to come Im sure....................................
    CONGRATS LADIES (and gentlemen)
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    here's one that works for me...

........there's a LOT less jiggling while walking, and your thighs don't take as long to stop jiggling after you've stopped walking!
  • holpak
    holpak Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Your wedding ring practically is about to the point you need it resized because it's almost falling off your finger :bigsmile:

LOL this one's funny it happened last night.. you go out for a nice walk with your hubby and you have to tell him to walk fast because he's walking so slow.. and you challange him to a run to see who can run the furthest and he doesn't want to.... but you still do :laugh:

Love this thread
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    For me:

You take a power drill to your belt to create new holes
    you can remove your pants without undoing them
    you have a bunchie waist line on your pants 'cuz your belt is so cinched up
    you wear outdated clothes 'cuz they're the one you bought 10 years ago & they now fit
    seeing yourself in the mirror while brushing your teeth doesn't gross you out anymore from all the jiggling.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    your husband asks where your boobs went. :sad:
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    your jeans are all at least an inch longer.
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    your husband asks where your boobs went. :sad:
    LMAO!!!!!
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the longer jeans one! That happened to me (I was thinking--prior to losing weight--that I had to be really tall, 'cause all my pants were getting to be high-watered!) :laugh:

Your *kitten* (or hips) don't run into the desk when you walk by somewhat close to it!

You could spend hours looking in the mirror just to see your shape without clothes on.

Your underwear no longer folds over or rolls over at the top waistband.
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You get to shop in the main section of the department store; not tucked up in the "plus" department.

Sitting in chairs with arms and not being afraid of them sticking to your hips.

But, the towel wrapping around me every morning is my favorite!!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    After a long day of heavy eating, copious water drinking, and bloating you step on the scale, fully clothed with your heaviest shoes on and you still weigh less than your start weight.

LOVE the bathtub tidal wave and the ones about jiggling. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you can cross your legs.

you can bend over to put on socks without holding your breath or feeling like youre suffocating

you can run

you have a lot more sex!:blushing:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Your formally too tight dress pants are now 4 inches too long and barely staying up

Your friends at work tell you that you really need to buy new clothes that fit because the ones you are wearing makes you look like you are playing dress-up!

You are less "lumpy":laugh:

Your ankles reappear and can no longer be classified as cankles :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    The formerly perfect fitting dress pants you bought 10 months ago now resemble Hammer pants...even with the belt buckled on the last hole that you had to add yourself.
  • dianarama
    dianarama Posts: 6
    Options
    ...You discover you have cheekbones!
    ...Your arms don't wiggle as much as they used to.
    ...The "spare tire" starts to look "deflated"
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    when you have not only lost all your boobs.. but lost all your bum too :sad:

when guys start flirting with you ... :noway:
    (thats my bf that noticed that one .lol)

when your friends that you havent seen in a couple years walk right pass you,
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I love that my stretchy pants are loose and baggy......:laugh:

I just broke through my first plateau and I am so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am looking at a 2lb lose by Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I haven't done that in 9 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

today is a great day.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    I love this thread although all my "you know your losing weight when..." stories have already been posted. lol but this is awesome!!! congrats to everyone and keep posting cause they make me laugh haha. lol
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    ok wait i do have one..

....when you go for a run and the pants you wore to run in last week are literally falling off of you!!!! (i went on a run and the whole time had to hold my pants up haha people probably thought i was insane haha)
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    when you weigh less than your husband. :laugh: for the first time since you got pregnant (19 years ago).
    when you weigh less than your 18 yr old son. :bigsmile:

Life is good.:flowerforyou:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when you get out of bed in the morning to find that your panties are 1/2 way down your slowly shrinking tummy and you have to laugh at yourself! Who'd have thought such simple, ordinary things could make us so happy?! :heart:

You know you're losing weight when you tuck your tummy in and ACTUALLY SEE IT GO IN!!!!!:love:

You know you're losing weight when you can finally dry your clothes in the dryer and not be scared they'll come out shrunk so much you can't put them back on! :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!