Replies

• Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    When you don't recognize your own shadow
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    you are getting hand me downs from teenagers, and they fit!
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When you can lay on your back with out the feeling of suffocation from your breasts.
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i got out of the car at the court house and my client said "holy s#$I# I got a hot lawyer.."...

was it appropriate.. no way

but did i giggle to my self on the way home YES!!!!!!
  • taylorgirl
    taylorgirl Posts: 81
    Options
    You go to your closet and try to find something to wear that isn't too BIG!:blushing:
  • greeneggsam
    greeneggsam Posts: 121
    Options
    You use your driver's license for I.D. and realize that you weigh less than it says you do.:bigsmile:

You don't cry when you try on clothes at the store.:bigsmile:

I know! My drivers license says 180 and in the pic i was 250. lol. now i can finally be telling the truth!

I hear you! I am finally honest, too!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    When you can lay on your back with out the feeling of suffocation from your breasts.

When you can lay on the floor, and you don't need help to get up!
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    When you can watch an entire season of The Biggest Loser. I would watch the first few episodes and stop because I'd get depressed when they started to weigh less than me.

LOL... this past season was the first season I followed religiously and it actually lit a fire under my butt when I realized that I had watched it from day one, and toward the end the women WERE starting to weigh less than me. Made me realize that while it's not realistic for me to lose 10 pounds a week, I can sure as hell lose more than 3 pounds in a month (what I lost the 1st month watching biggest loser).

Since then I've kept a steady pace of about 10 pounds a month.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

QUOTE:

You use your driver's license for I.D. and realize that you weigh less than it says you do.

You don't cry when you try on clothes at the store.

I know! My drivers license says 180 and in the pic i was 250. lol. now i can finally be telling the truth!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    My double chinS were so lieing to the DMV:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hey! Lookie there! I have a JAWLINE!!!! :laugh:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you know you're losing weight when the first thing that comes to mind for a snack is a bowl of fruit or a bowl of steamed broccoli. :-) YUM!
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    Your 'top shelf' is disappearing! I have (I mean had!) this bit of extra fat just at the top part of my butt and I've noticed it is smaller and almost gone :happy:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    when your tiny 5 year old can wrap his legs around you when you give him a piggy back ride :heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    When your boss says "your butt isn't nearly as fat as it used to be". Yeah he's like that. LOL.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    when you gotta call your mom to find your clothes from high school b/c nothing is fitting. Such a great feeling!!:bigsmile:
    when your cat stretches up on your leg and can actually pull your pants down. :laugh:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    You start searching pictures from 4 months ago/ a year ago/ 2 years ago trying to see where the 40lbs came off of :laugh:
  • peoplecanchange
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I DON'T KNOW YOU,BUT I DO KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for the quotes"

I knew creating this thread would be fun but it was a hell of alot more than that for me. These are small accomplishments that we all have made

Thanks and keep posting your quotes.
  • delliponti
    Options
    Hi, how long does that tale
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You go to your closet and try to find something to wear that isn't too BIG!:blushing:

I had this one this morning! It's taking me so much longer to get ready in the morning because I'll grab something that I haven't worn in a while because it was too little and it still doesn't fit, except now it's too big! I need to go shopping for new clothes that fit! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!