Have you met any MFP friends in REAL LIFE?

Options
Just curious if anyone has actually met their MFP friends outside of the cyber world.:huh:

Replies

• 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yessssss!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,991 Member
    Options
    Yes! Several. They were lovely!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have met at least 8 of my pals and talked to about 15 of them via phone...A few daily.....They are so real that sometimes its unbelievable....We laugh and go on as if we have been friends for ever...The ones I met OMG...just picked up like long lost friens...dinners, bowling...shopping....I love MFP for the great friends and famly they have brought together...

I am traveling with 20plus of my pals in MIAMI...for a Met up in July!!! Can't wait!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Nope.... not YET anyway :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Nope :( not yet! But would love to meet them )
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    That's awesome. I'm glad to see this!

I actually met some people from MYSPACE years ago. LOL ~ remember MySpace???
  • acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I also have not met any IRL, but would love to! The people here have been GREAT support! :)
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    nope, but it would be lovely!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I would love to in the future!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Yes, I met one of my MFP pals, but I also have some of my real life friends that joined MFP. But there are soooo many MFP friends I would love to meet!!!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Yep - I have cousins and friends on here!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    4. One is my husband, and 3 others I went to high school with.
  • cairney4698
    cairney4698 Posts: 237
    Options
    Some of the journey's my MFP friends have been on are so inspiring. I would love to meet them to quiz them all about it and find out how they managed to be so successful.
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    Apart from my wife...no!! Few of us were on about it though...thought it would be fun and also a change to watching calories to make sure we are all under to reverse it and see who can pig the most for one evening...you know, go to one of these 'meal chalange' things...6 foot sandwich or 12lb steak or something silly like that!! It's still in the planning stage ATM :laugh:
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    I sure have :)

It's been pretty awesome!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Yes..I have! :happy:
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    nope , other then my husband, but then again i dont have that many on here anyway...lol
  • spynoodle
    Options
    Apart from my wife...no!! Few of us were on about it though...thought it would be fun and also a change to watching calories to make sure we are all under to reverse it and see who can pig the most for one evening...you know, go to one of these 'meal chalange' things...6 foot sandwich or 12lb steak or something silly like that!! It's still in the planning stage ATM :laugh:

Make sure you log it!!!
  • spynoodle
    Options
    Some of the journey's my MFP friends have been on are so inspiring. I would love to meet them to quiz them all about it and find out how they managed to be so successful.

Agreed. So many inspiring stories on here.
  • spynoodle
    Options
    4. One is my husband, and 3 others I went to high school with.

One of my MFP friends I went to high school with and I don't think I've ever actually met her in person. LOL. She's a year or two younger than I am.