Have you met any MFP friends in REAL LIFE?

Options

Replies

• spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I have met at least 8 of my pals and talked to about 15 of them via phone...A few daily.....They are so real that sometimes its unbelievable....We laugh and go on as if we have been friends for ever...The ones I met OMG...just picked up like long lost friens...dinners, bowling...shopping....I love MFP for the great friends and famly they have brought together...

I am traveling with 20plus of my pals in MIAMI...for a Met up in July!!! Can't wait!

How fun!! Perfect chance to show of the hard work IN YOUR BIKINIS!!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    i met one and know one already. :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Nope - I hope I'll one day
  • mmdavidson0128
    mmdavidson0128 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No...Maybe someday or maybe not. I would like to. I need to meet new people.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    See my profile pics,had a great time with all of them.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    not yet
  • erh12275
    erh12275 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nope but I invited a IRL friend to join so I am hoping she will. Also would love to meet some of my friend IRL...maybe someday!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have a few on my list that I already knew IRL. There are definetly a few I want to and will meet one day.
  • RicaJamie
    RicaJamie Posts: 46
    Options
    All of my MFP friends are "real life" friends actually! I guess it's time to start branching out a bit! =)
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    why does Bohemian Rhapsody come to mind
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    No not from MFP but when I did WW I met a few people on the message boards and met them IRL, a few live close to me, one lives in FL and she flew up here last summer.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    1 yes and she is my bestie now. plans are being made to meet with others and I'm meeting a sh*tton in May at WarriorDash
  • lynniesue42
    Options
    Yes, all af my MFP friends are my real friends! =) They are super supportive too! =)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • super_jade
    Options
    Ive only got one friend on MFP and i knew her before i started hahaha
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I want to... :wink:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    not yet

soon i hope lol
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Many are my RLF, but many I've just met on here. Would love to meet a few in the future.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    No. But I would if I had friends that lived in my area or even lived in 1 or 2 of the states that I am close to.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Did I ever .... BEST decision I ever made in my life ! He is absolutely incredible ... I would do it all over again in an instant !

Darling ... since I know your reading this .... hint hint hint !!!!! I miss you !!! xoxo :blushing: