Woman who don't like men with tons of muscles

Options

Replies

• 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    It is my opinion that women who say they don't like 'muscley men' only say so because a 'muscley man' hasn't taken interest in them.

Let me prove you wrong. I get hit on by all types.. and I STILL don't like muscly (steroid looking) men. Muscles that big screams major baggage to me.

((BOOM!!!))
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I like different types of men, but I guess I lean towards muscular.

Daniel Craig in those swim trunks in his first Bond movie.
    Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
    Robert Downy Jr. in Iron Man
    David Beckham

None of them are "big" and bulky, but they all have a lot of muscle definition.
  • katysmelly
    Options
    this isn't manly.

9_383842110_brad_pitt_in_bed_h180404_l.jpg

this is what a man looks like:

LeanJimWEndler-450x600.jpg

I hope you ladies would want a guy that could actually do something if you were getting attacked.

I wonder how many women would even glance at the bottom dude if the top were anywhere nearby? I'm guessing not many. Brad Pitt wouldn't even make my top 10 best looking guy celebs, but seriously, no contest between those two.

Ones who like strong guys. The bottom squats has squatted 1000 pounds.

Well, if we're going on more than just looks...

I'll take the multi-millionaire. :laugh:
  • 1Timothy4v8
    Options
    why is this conversation in the fitness and exercise forum and not the chit chat forum?

People need to know what they're supposed to be aiming for with their training. You should be taking notes as to what people on the interwebs find attractive.

Some people in life just have low standards for what they like, it's important to raise your standards so you're happy.

Sorry I miss posted in the wrong forum, and I wasn't trying to hurt the feelings of dudes that have big mucles, I just wanted to point out for the dudes that don't its cool there are woman that dig that, there's no need to be a**'s
  • 1Timothy4v8
    Options
    Are we talking about "like to look at" or "like to be in a relationship with"?.... because that's two very different things.

For me, it's nice to see a fit, muscly guy with a nice shape (broad shoulders), but I don't really find the bulging, super defined look very attractive. I also don't really like that "undies low on the hips, very defined V" look that guys seem to think is so important. When I see photos like that I just want to say "pull your pants up and stop posing!"

To be in a relationship with - looks actually aren't that important. I've dated guys who are everywhere along the spectrum from small and slight to HUGE and muscular, with obese, overweight and healthy weight thrown in there too. My husband is a little shorter than me and has broad shoulders and nice firm muscles - and I think he looks lovely, but that's more because I love who he is> I don't love him any more or less because he's started working out lately. I'm pleased that he is being concious of getting fitter and healthier because that give us a better chance of having lots of years together.

Like everything else, different people are attracted to different things..... which is pretty damn lucky really!

Oh I agree if my hubby wanted to buff up I would love him just the same! he is naturaly very lean, in fact until I met my hubby I didn't think I liked his body type, but now I love it, I mean I LOVE IT,

most times a per5son will be physicaly attractive because of there personality
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Ironman triathlon men :love: Great shape. Ripped, athletic & fit.
    Women, look it up! You will not be disappointed!

My boyfriend definitely fits into my 'type' - tall, dark hair, tanned skin, lean, fit, athletic.

Think Josh Duhamel :heart: my partner is very similar to this in terms of height, hair, skin & even body shape. I am one very happy girl. Now it's my turn to repay the favour & look good for him!
  • mandylooo
    mandylooo Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    this isn't manly.

9_383842110_brad_pitt_in_bed_h180404_l.jpg

this is what a man looks like:

LeanJimWEndler-450x600.jpg

I hope you ladies would want a guy that could actually do something if you were getting attacked.

I wonder how many women would even glance at the bottom dude if the top were anywhere nearby? I'm guessing not many. Brad Pitt wouldn't even make my top 10 best looking guy celebs, but seriously, no contest between those two.

Indeed, and I'm going to say this isn't just personal opinion, because if you look at male sex symbols, they may have some degree of muscularity, but they're closer to Pitt's build than the bottom guy's. This suggests that women generally prefer men without huge amounts of muscle. Sure there are a few exceptions (Seagal, Arnie etc) but they tend to be niche, and the most popular men are your Pitts, Clooneys, Depps, Di Caprio, Reeves etc etc etc.............
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    why is this conversation in the fitness and exercise forum and not the chit chat forum?

People need to know what they're supposed to be aiming for with their training. You should be taking notes as to what people on the interwebs find attractive.

Some people in life just have low standards for what they like, it's important to raise your standards so you're happy.

Sorry I miss posted in the wrong forum, and I wasn't trying to hurt the feelings of dudes that have big mucles, I just wanted to point out for the dudes that don't its cool there are woman that dig that, there's no need to be a**'s

It's all in the wording. The topic is "woman who don't like men with tons of muscles". If a guy posted "Men who don't like women with tons of fat", there would be a sh*tstorm. Now it would be perfectly acceptable here for them to post "Men who don't like women with tons of muscle." There is a definite bias on this site against muscle already. This topic just adds to it.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

It's all in the wording. The topic is "woman who don't like men with tons of muscles". If a guy posted "Men who don't like women with tons of fat", there would be a sh*tstorm. Now it would be perfectly acceptable here for them to post "Men who don't like women with tons of muscle." There is a definite bias on this site against muscle already. This topic just adds to it.

but I dont like women with tons of fat...... :(
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I like my men with chocolate chips.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    heres my type of man :D bwahahah!!

brock-lesnar-workout-picture.jpg
    His tattoo STILL makes me giggle
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My weakness is a man in uniform! And that would be why I married a MARINE!!!:love:
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Is that a penis sword?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    This is my boyfriend...before he got fat :sick:

262t7yw.jpg
  • katysmelly
    Options

Is that a penis sword?

I... I think it is! Oh, that's hilarious!

The things people will doodle on themselves.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

I'm with you on this one, but would like to add ****hy attitudes also.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I don't like women, who don't like men with tons of muscles.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I see more bias against people without a lot of muscle. How many times a day do you see "cardio makes you look good with clothes on, lifting makes you look good naked" or something similar?
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    20068nk.jpg

Yup...I see I'm not the only one who finds him sexy. :love:

MMMMMMMM!!!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

I see more bias against people without a lot of muscle. How many times a day do you see "cardio makes you look good with clothes on, lifting makes you look good naked" or something similar?

yea, but the difference is that's true.