You are a Runner, NOT a Jogger!

Options
123457»

Replies

• kmbrleykay
    kmbrleykay Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow! I have never looked at it that way. I always say I walk/jog. I just did a 10K this am. My "running" time is only slightly better than my walking time. but I finished ahead of others. Even having completed 6 half marathons, I did not consider myself a runner. I am going to have to get rid of the work "jog" in my vocabulary. Also going to see if this book is available on Kindle. Thanks so much for the new outlook.
  • KSea77
    KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great post. Never considered myself a runner, but now I do. I may go for a run today.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post!!! I ran for 32 minutes today non-stop..............was proud of myself!!!!I always used to say I jogged!!! :) Now I say I ran!!!! :bigsmile:
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Because of this thread I have been out and run - in the rain - for the first time in about 15 years (possibly longer).
    I don't know how far I went and I know it wasn't fast but everytime It took me AGES to overtake a walker - I remembered the first post on this thread.
    Thank you!
    Amanda
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    Options
    My 1st 5k is in a few weeks... I'm hoping to run all of it. Before reading this I would have put "run" b/c I never thought of myself as a runner... Thank you!