How to ask out my lady crush?

Options
JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
Everyday on the way home from work I sit on the bus and read my favorite book by Richard Dawkins. Everyday I see this same girl and I think she is very attractive. I am a bit sheepish when it comes to women so I don't really know how to approach her but I yearn for her to see my collection of insects under glass.

I was wondering if I should just mail her a letter pieced together from letters out of a magazine or if I should send her a hand written love note? I am shooting for the former.

I am sure you guys are wondering how I know her address so I thought I would add that I follow her home pretty often, I don't think she has caught on yet, and sometimes at say 1-2 in the morning I will go out and sit on the park bench that directly faces her apartment and just stare aimlessly for hours on end till the sun comes up, Then when she leaves her building I will stroll to the bus stop as to catch my bus to the laboritorium. There I day dream about her as I slowly dissect cadavers for the day's medical classes.

Before we used to share glances and faint smiles, now she wont even look in my general direction though other then to give me a quick look, I can't tell if she is giving me "that look" or not.......

Can someone please tell me what to do as I feel our time might be fleeting and I don't want to lose my chance with her.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I think you should just sweetly ask her to sit on your lap next time you see her. Tell her you just want to talk about "whatever comes up."
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I think you should just sweetly ask her to sit on your lap next time you see her. Tell her you just want to talk about "whatever comes up."

Oh MB, I really do love you. :flowerforyou:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    EAsy.........if its on MFP I think most of the creepers just PM the ladies
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    write it in blood. it means you care.
  • JDMPWR
    Options

I cant do that. She will crush my TI-84. I know it's the best calculator money can buy and I am sure it is tested but do you really think it can support 500+lbs of weight?
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    EAsy.........if its on MFP I think most of the creepers just PM the ladies and say " Hey want to see my penis?" LMAO

Whats MFP?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I say that you carve "I wanna see your body" into one of the cadavers and send her a twitpic of it. Oh c'mon, any good stalker at least has Twitter and Facebook info, if not a real phone number to send a picture message.
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    EAsy.........if its on MFP I think most of the creepers just PM the ladies and say " Hey want to see my penis?" LMAO

Whats MFP?

My Fitness Pal
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    Did you get the military grade version of the TI 84 to support the 500lbs.?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Only do the cut-out letters if you've taken something she loves and wants back. Otherwise it's tacky.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    write it in blood. it means you care.

Absolutely.
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    I say that you carve "I wanna see your body" into one of the cadavers and send her a twitpic of it. Oh c'mon, any good stalker at least has Twitter and Facebook info, if not a real phone number to send a picture message.

Wow now I know what to do with all the left over foreskin I been throwing away.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Build a love nest in your basement, cholorform her, and make her fall in love with you. NOTHING could go wrong.
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahaha this is one of the funniest things I've read today. That Richard Dawkins line in the first paragraph just makes the whole thing a classic!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Be a man and ask her out.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Send her a picture of your junk. Don't even ask if she wants to see it. Works every time.
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    Only do the cut-out letters if you've taken something she loves and wants back. Otherwise it's tacky.

does a hair doll count?
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    Ummm..... Please tell me you are kidding??? No offense but REALLY!!!??? LOL.
  • shafferbrandy10
    Options
    OMG LOL
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

does a hair doll count?

It depends on if she knows the hair from her drain is missing.