How to ask out my lady crush?

Options

Replies

• Mickman1978
    Options
    Thats a bit creepy to sit and stare at her apartment building.everyone is scared of rejection but do it..Say hey i was wondering if you want to get a cup of coffee or something.. youre going to be that stalker creepy dude shes going to hate if u dont stop following her! u will be surprised she may know!
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    This is simple. Just write a letter that says "I like you, do you like me"? Then put 2 check mark boxes and make them both YES!

You can't lose!!!

That is actual genius! Cos she has to tick one, and whichever she ticks will be yes. That's practically legally binding so perhaps you should have the ring ready, and put a minister on alert in case she wants to get married there and then.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Since you know where she lives, I'm thinking you should do something more romantic. Think John Cusack in Say Anything. Hold a boombox over your head playing Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes" or maybe Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me".
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Thats a bit creepy to sit and stare at her apartment building.everyone is scared of rejection but do it..Say hey i was wondering if you want to get a cup of coffee or something.. youre going to be that stalker creepy dude shes going to hate if u dont stop following her! u will be surprised she may know!

That's what I was thinking. That and the comment about wanting to see his bugs under glass, seriously? How many women like bugs? "Hey baby wanna' see my bugs?" Serial? Being that the OP has stopped posting I'm assuming this was a joke post. If not, it's creepy and you should leave her alone.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Be a man and ask her out.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Exactly. Stop being a weenie. Grow some guts.
    You can become a man one seat at a time if you're really that nervous. Every day move one seat closer to where she's sitting. I bet she really wants you to talk to her too.

P.S. They sell those protective cover things for the TI-84's. I had one. My calculator would be thrown across the room by my brothers when they used it as a toy airplane, and crushed by 100+ pounds of textbooks in my bag, but it's still intact. Sometimes it shows my derivative and hyperbole graphs slightly fuzzy...and that 1+1=11...but that's not really a problem. Invest in one and then you can let her sit on your lap.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    They see me trollin-
  • Leesseebee
    Leesseebee Posts: 216
    Options
    Honestly, I think you are really on the right track here. Stalking is super sexy and it shows you care and pay attention to detail. Keep it up and you will win her over.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    This is simple. Just write a letter that says "I like you, do you like me"? Then put 2 check mark boxes and make them both YES!

You can't lose!!!

That is actual genius! Cos she has to tick one, and whichever she ticks will be yes. That's practically legally binding so perhaps you should have the ring ready, and put a minister on alert in case she wants to get married there and then.

We're all invited to the wedding for giving you advice!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking. That and the comment about wanting to see his bugs under glass, seriously? How many women like bugs? "Hey baby wanna' see my bugs?" Serial? Being that the OP has stopped posting I'm assuming this was a joke post. If not, it's creepy and you should leave her alone.

It'll be butterflies all the cool boys who kidnap ladies have butterflies.
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ♫♫ I always feel like, somebody's watching meeeeee ♫♫
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If she's looking away and you aren't sure if she is giving you 'the look' then you obviously aren't staring hard enough. Make it your mission not to look anywhere else, even when you/her get off the bus. Otherwise how else is she supposed to know you care.

Quiet grunts and visible erection through your pants also help her to know you find her sexually attractive.

Good luck OP

Don't forget, make long, uncomfortable eye contact. As soon as she knows you're serious, move your eyes down to her tits and keep them there. Focusing on her heart makes her feel special.

When she really responds to that, look down at her crotch and start breathing heavily. Women like it when a guy is in touch with his primal urges.

If looking at her crotch doesn't help.. try rubbing yours instead.. Maybe lick your lips at the same time just to seal the deal.

If this doesn't work.. She's obviously a lesbian.

Whatever you do...DON'T GIVE UP. Next time you follow her to the bus stop in the morning, make sure to get right into her personal space. Be close enough that you can breathe gently down the back of her neck. Try to be as romantic as possible by whispering in her ear, "If I can't have you, no one will." Open your wallet and show her pictures of dead hookers and tell her they remind you of her.
    Really take the initiative here - offer to walk her back to your house. Zip straps are excellent tools for keeping her hands behind her back in order for you to walk her there. Women love a man who's chivalrous and masculine, so this should tell her that you're definitely a dominant alpha male. Make sure you allow her to get a whiff of your personal aroma by putting your balled up socks in her mouth. B*tches love that.
    Always keep in mind: PUT THE "SENSUAL" IN "NON-CONSENSUAL". Go get 'er tiger! :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

You can't lose!!!

Unfortunately, I'm thinking they'll be serving bugs and human body parts at at the reception. How will we count calories? MFP really needs to get those in the database!
  • Leesseebee
    Leesseebee Posts: 216
    Options
    Women like it when you do things for them. Thoughtful things that save them time and effort. Show you care by showing initiative and get the restraining order against you for her. I think it's something she would really appreciate.

ahahahahahahahahaha!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

You can't lose!!!

Unfortunately, I'm thinking they'll be serving bugs and human body parts at at the reception. How will we count calories? MFP really needs to get those in the database!

so while we taste like chicken, calorie-wise are we more like beef?
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Gee i wonder why she stopped smiling and looking at u..shes caught on..!! yur a creeper dude!!! Really if i caught a dude doing what yur doing i wud get a restraining order and stop riding the bus..Yur a freak ,,im sorry to say!! To me i think its to late..if u ask her out shes goin to slap u and tell u to **** off. i wud back up dude yur way to obessed. people like u scare the **** out of me.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Always keep in mind: PUT THE "SENSUAL" IN "NON-CONSENSUAL". Go get 'er tiger! :)

Best thing I've heard all day!
  • Samanthasteinagle26
    Samanthasteinagle26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have sooo much work to do and I can't even take my eyes off on this. Best thing I seen in awhile. I love all of you!!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Gee i wonder why she stopped smiling and looking at u..shes caught on..!! yur a creeper dude!!! Really if i caught a dude doing what yur doing i wud get a restraining order and stop riding the bus..Yur a freak ,,im sorry to say!! To me i think its to late..if u ask her out shes goin to slap u and tell u to **** off. i wud back up dude yur way to obessed. people like u scare the **** out of me.

She's stopped smiling 'cause he needs to work HARDER to get her attention. People have given wonderful suggestion I just know she will respond to (crotch stroking is a personal fav of mine).
    Also does she have pets?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Best thing I've heard all day!

I was thinking the same thing!
  • slpaul100
    slpaul100 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have sooo much work to do and I can't even take my eyes off on this. Best thing I seen in awhile. I love all of you!!!

I haven't stopped reading in about 30 minutes and I haven't gotten a damned thing done. This is a hoot! Thanks everyone.