How to ask out my lady crush?

Options

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I cant do that. She will crush my TI-84. I know it's the best calculator money can buy and I am sure it is tested but do you really think it can support 500+lbs of weight?
    [/quote]

You have a TI-84??? The nerd in me just fell in love with you.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    You don't need to ask.. Next time sit behind her and take a sample of her hair.

Once you have done this fashion yourself a DIY voodoo doll and curse her until she comes to you :)

Thats how I got my man =D
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I can't take credit for this one, but as was stated on the best line ever forum: Does this rag smell like chloroform? LMAO
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    awesome - i see a screen play in the making!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    When she leaves for work break into her apartment. While inside rearrange the furniture nicely so she knows you were there and really care about her. Leave a dress on the bed and a note saying you'll be back for her tonight. I'm almost positive that will get her attention.
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    chloroform and a rag will get you to second base. If correctly applied you may even score.. Good luck my friend.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Build a love nest in your basement, cholorform her, and make her fall in love with you. NOTHING could go wrong.

Nothing says "I love you" like keeping her in a pit!
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hit her over the head with your club and drag her back to your cave, women love that stuff.

^^^^ This.

LMAO
  • jcgrant43
    jcgrant43 Posts: 64
    Options
    Since you have access to cadavers....smuggle out a heart. Wrap it in brown paper. Casually drop it in her lap, look deep in her eyes and say, "My heart is forever yours." Its a little forward, but you'd be amazed at how well it works. The ladies do love a romantic.:smile:
  • CHERYBABY
    Options
    Write her a poem or a letter saying how beautiful she is. Tell her if she isn't involve in a relationship would she allow you to take her out. If you she turns you down. The next day give her a flower and tell her thank you for giving me a second of your time and don't ever look her way again. Lol than that will make her look your way and she may want you if she has a heart.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    just talk to her.

I like to open the conversation with "Hey baby"....

or maybe start with a joke... like "what are you doing out of the kitchen?"

or just stare at her so she knows you care.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Since you have access to cadavers....smuggle out a heart. Wrap it in brown paper. Casually drop it in her lap, look deep in her eyes and say, "My heart is forever yours." Its a little forward, but you'd be amazed at how well it works. The ladies do love a romantic.:smile:

You're a natural!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Build a love nest in your basement, cholorform her, and make her fall in love with you. NOTHING could go wrong.

It puts the lotion on its skin.....
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am not meaning to be harsh, however... First of all, based on her recent reactions, I think she has figured out you were following her, which, by the way is stalker-like behavior. I would not want a guy to follow me home before introducing himself. I would be going to the cops, changing my bus routine, and asking friends for a ride before I made myself vulnerable to someone following me home again. Her lack of eye contact tells me she doesn't trust you. You could be the nicest guy in the world, but I would be on the defense now!

The only way I would go out with you now was to meet you in a VERY public place for the next several months, always arriving separately and I would be giving my family all the information I had about where we were going and when, with check-in times.

Sorry, but I have seen too many rape survivors to be incautious!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options

It puts the lotion on its skin.....

....or else it gets the hose again! :D
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, that's a tough one. I'm betting your main problem is shyness - you say you don't exchange glances anymore but how often do you peek at her from over the top of your Richard Dawkins book? Put the book down and stare at her really hard - she'll feel your come-hither vibes and will be unable to avoid looking directly at you, much as she might be fighting her attraction. To avoid being caught unawares, make sure you're armed with a big, teeth-showing smile so the first thing she sees about you is your friendly personality.

You also say you spend hours sitting on the parkbench outside her house - she's probably glancing at you shyly from behind the blinds, so every time you see her peering out, make sure you give her a big, friendly wave. Perhaps you could also hold up a placard saying "I'm Watching You!" so she knows she's grabbed your attention - women can have trouble reading subtle indicators of attraction, you need to make sure she knows she's on your radar.

You don't say what your wooing budget is, but if you have any spare cash then invest in a regular delivery of flowers. Wreaths are always popular - the shape is suggestive of a wedding ring (which is undoubtedly how you envisage this relationship progressing within the space of a couple of weeks). They also tend to come with a handy, black-edged card (black is always in fashion) so perhaps a cryptic little love-note, something like "You're next" (as in you're my next girlfriend, obviously) will help to seal the deal.

Best of luck! Let us know how you get on x
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    If she's looking away and you aren't sure if she is giving you 'the look' then you obviously aren't staring hard enough. Make it your mission not to look anywhere else, even when you/her get off the bus. Otherwise how else is she supposed to know you care.

Quiet grunts and visible erection through your pants also help her to know you find her sexually attractive.

Good luck OP
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Needed this today...Thanks! :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    write it in blood. it means you care.

-dead-
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I am not meaning to be harsh, however... First of all, based on her recent reactions, I think she has figured out you were following her, which, by the way is stalker-like behavior. I would not want a guy to follow me home before introducing himself. I would be going to the cops, changing my bus routine, and asking friends for a ride before I made myself vulnerable to someone following me home again. Her lack of eye contact tells me she doesn't trust you. You could be the nicest guy in the world, but I would be on the defense now!

The only way I would go out with you now was to meet you in a VERY public place for the next several months, always arriving separately and I would be giving my family all the information I had about where we were going and when, with check-in times.

Sorry, but I have seen too many rape survivors to be incautious!

this gives me an awesome idea.

hire some skeevy bum to try to assult her on the bus.... then kick the bums *kitten* and save her.
    then you can be all, "hey baby, now your safe! *muscle flex* want to go get some coffee?"