MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    write it in blood. it means you care.

-dead-
    it doesnt have to be YOUR blood.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I am not meaning to be harsh, however... First of all, based on her recent reactions, I think she has figured out you were following her, which, by the way is stalker-like behavior. I would not want a guy to follow me home before introducing himself. I would be going to the cops, changing my bus routine, and asking friends for a ride before I made myself vulnerable to someone following me home again. Her lack of eye contact tells me she doesn't trust you. You could be the nicest guy in the world, but I would be on the defense now!

The only way I would go out with you now was to meet you in a VERY public place for the next several months, always arriving separately and I would be giving my family all the information I had about where we were going and when, with check-in times.

Sorry, but I have seen too many rape survivors to be incautious!

I hope this is just the next level in playing the joke straight...
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Methinks there are at least a few people who either didn't read the OP or have no sense of humor...
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    I think you should just sweetly ask her to sit on your lap next time you see her. Tell her you just want to talk about "whatever comes up."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    I am not meaning to be harsh, however... First of all, based on her recent reactions, I think she has figured out you were following her, which, by the way is stalker-like behavior. I would not want a guy to follow me home before introducing himself. I would be going to the cops, changing my bus routine, and asking friends for a ride before I made myself vulnerable to someone following me home again. Her lack of eye contact tells me she doesn't trust you. You could be the nicest guy in the world, but I would be on the defense now!

The only way I would go out with you now was to meet you in a VERY public place for the next several months, always arriving separately and I would be giving my family all the information I had about where we were going and when, with check-in times.

Sorry, but I have seen too many rape survivors to be incautious!

I hope this is just the next level in playing the joke straight...

thats another option.
    dont act straight.. at totally gay.. then when she brings you in as her gay friend....etc.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mail that ***** a dead animal. *****es love dead animals.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am sure you guys are wondering how I know her address so I thought I would add that I follow her home pretty often, I don't think she has caught on yet, and sometimes at say 1-2 in the morning I will go out and sit on the park bench that directly faces her apartment and just stare aimlessly for hours on end till the sun comes up,

^^^^^^ that might be a problem in the future eh kid.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    walk up to her really nicely (nice smile but not too big or crazy)... sit down next to her & ask "does this rag smell like chloroform to you??" gets em everytime :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Grab her by the hair and drag her to your house caveman style.....
  • tyrog11
    tyrog11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just remember...It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    I am sure you guys are wondering how I know her address so I thought I would add that I follow her home pretty often, I don't think she has caught on yet, and sometimes at say 1-2 in the morning I will go out and sit on the park bench that directly faces her apartment and just stare aimlessly for hours on end till the sun comes up,

^^^^^^ that might be a problem in the future eh kid.

problem? dude hes not a vampire, hes OK when the sun comes up..

hes like superman.. just flying to Lois's window and staring. except without the flying..
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    If she's looking away and you aren't sure if she is giving you 'the look' then you obviously aren't staring hard enough. Make it your mission not to look anywhere else, even when you/her get off the bus. Otherwise how else is she supposed to know you care.

Quiet grunts and visible erection through your pants also help her to know you find her sexually attractive.

Good luck OP

Don't forget, make long, uncomfortable eye contact. As soon as she knows you're serious, move your eyes down to her tits and keep them there. Focusing on her heart makes her feel special.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, that's a tough one. I'm betting your main problem is shyness - you say you don't exchange glances anymore but how often do you peek at her from over the top of your Richard Dawkins book? Put the book down and stare at her really hard - she'll feel your come-hither vibes and will be unable to avoid looking directly at you, much as she might be fighting her attraction. To avoid being caught unawares, make sure you're armed with a big, teeth-showing smile so the first thing she sees about you is your friendly personality.

You also say you spend hours sitting on the parkbench outside her house - she's probably glancing at you shyly from behind the blinds, so every time you see her peering out, make sure you give her a big, friendly wave. Perhaps you could also hold up a placard saying "I'm Watching You!" so she knows she's grabbed your attention - women can have trouble reading subtle indicators of attraction, you need to make sure she knows she's on your radar.

You don't say what your wooing budget is, but if you have any spare cash then invest in a regular delivery of flowers. Wreaths are always popular - the shape is suggestive of a wedding ring (which is undoubtedly how you envisage this relationship progressing within the space of a couple of weeks). They also tend to come with a handy, black-edged card (black is always in fashion) so perhaps a cryptic little love-note, something like "You're next" (as in you're my next girlfriend, obviously) will help to seal the deal.

Best of luck! Let us know how you get on x

Best. Advice. Ever.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options

I cant do that. She will crush my TI-84. I know it's the best calculator money can buy and I am sure it is tested but do you really think it can support 500+lbs of weight?
    [/quote]

You have a TI-84??? The nerd in me just fell in love with you.
    [/quote]

Well I've got a TI-83 and a TI-92. What about that?
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    If she's looking away and you aren't sure if she is giving you 'the look' then you obviously aren't staring hard enough. Make it your mission not to look anywhere else, even when you/her get off the bus. Otherwise how else is she supposed to know you care.

Quiet grunts and visible erection through your pants also help her to know you find her sexually attractive.

Good luck OP

Don't forget, make long, uncomfortable eye contact. As soon as she knows you're serious, move your eyes down to her tits and keep them there. Focusing on her heart makes her feel special.

When she really responds to that, look down at her crotch and start breathing heavily. Women like it when a guy is in touch with his primal urges.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Build a love nest in your basement, cholorform her, and make her fall in love with you. NOTHING could go wrong.

Nothing says "I love you" like keeping her in a pit!

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose!
  • MrDude_1
    Options

I cant do that. She will crush my TI-84. I know it's the best calculator money can buy and I am sure it is tested but do you really think it can support 500+lbs of weight?

You have a TI-84??? The nerd in me just fell in love with you.
    [/quote]

Well I've got a TI-83 and a TI-92. What about that?
    [/quote]

Well I have a TI-84 Plus in the silver edition.
    what? :)
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    This is either a really bad joke or someone's in creepy stalker mode...I'm just sayin
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is either a really bad joke or someone's in creepy stalker mode...I'm just sayin

LOL...it's a joke
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Grab her by the hair and drag her to your house caveman style.....

Me Windy, you caveman....