Sounds amazing!
  • backontrack13
    backontrack13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious, thanks!!
  • BSummers321
    BSummers321 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    so they are regular brownies, cut up very very small.....right?

Because there are no reductions/substitutions in the ingredients, but 8x8 inch pan cut into 18 pieces, it's going to be tiny, huh?

Yeah that's what I've wondering. They're going to be tiny (lol said the fattie) if they're going to be 18 pieces.
  • tjstieren
    tjstieren Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • flowersgalore76
    Options
    Do you know what the nutritional value (calories fat and so on) is for these brownies. What is the serving size is 2 x 2 - 3 x 3.
    I see someone asked you about the serving size and you replied 2 brownies,
    If you can provide this I would great appreciated it.
    Thank you so much I am new to this website.

flowersgalore76
  • JillM135
    JillM135 Posts: 28
    Options
    Going to make them now! Thanks:)
  • BSummers321
    Options
    Oh wow these turned out great! Thanks for the recipe OP.

I used fat free yogurt instead of oil and over baked mine a tiny bit (still getting used to my halogen oven) and they turned out great. Cut mine into 8 pieces, came to 85 calories per slice! I just have to try and keep my hands off them.

2vwwys8.jpg
  • BSummers321
    Options
    These sound lovely!! I have all the ingredients but being in the UK we don't measure in 'cups' and I have no idea how much of everything to use!

Can someone convert this recipie into grams for all us UK'ers!

Thank you :0)

I bought measuring cups from Asda! Not sure how the cup sizes compare to American ones. But I use them with American recipes all the time and they work for me!

I posted my ingredients above if you want measurements! They're all sifted weights (as I'm lazy and just sifted it in a bowl over my kitchen scales!).
  • KimMcG24
    KimMcG24 Posts: 35
    Options
    bump
  • Gr8yassir
    Options
    Thank You for all. .....I have collective a quantity of health related recipes on others forum.
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh wow these turned out great! Thanks for the recipe OP.

I used fat free yogurt instead of oil and over baked mine a tiny bit (still getting used to my halogen oven) and they turned out great. Cut mine into 8 pieces, came to 85 calories per slice! I just have to try and keep my hands off them.

2vwwys8.jpg

Thank you
  • BSummers321
    Options
    you're welcome:smile:
  • hunterjumper642
    hunterjumper642 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump: sounds really good!
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    saving for later
  • juleane
    juleane Posts: 2
    Options
    Made these last weekend and rather than baking in the 8x8 pan... baked them in a mini muffin pan and got 22 out of the mix. They look like the brownie bites you can buy in the store, only healthier! Yummy.