"Hey Fat *kitten*!"

Options

Replies

• kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry this happened to you. People are mean.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    When all else fails yell back:

"YOU'RE UGLY AND YOUR MOTHER DRESSES YOU FUNNY"

LOL!!!
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    People are terrible. I recently was walking and this guy in a truck was like rolling with me as I was walking. I had my head phones in but he literally was hitting on me. I didnt say anything, kept walking. When I didnt respond, he was like its your loss I bet you dont get a lot of offers for sex because your so chunky. In my head im thinking. Um, excuse me you're trying to pick up a stranger on the side of the road, making them feel like a hooker when they are trying to exercise, and then you insult me. Also Im happily married and even though Im chunky I have heaps of sex LOL I mean wtf people are so ****ing rude.

wow what a jerk! People have no common courtesy, no common sense and are just plain ignorant!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Mean People Suck!

I was moo-ed at recently. My fiance tells me I was 'woo-hoo'd' at...but I know what I heard. It was clearly a 'MOO'....
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    wow so rude!!!!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    some people are idiots. I was walking on the sidewalk one day on a busy street near a college with my (now) husband and a friend of ours when a guy yelled something from a car like "why are you dating a fat chick?!" it killed me and of course I still remember it... and I was probably 20lbs lighter than I am now! WTF.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Do what people do when they are OPERATNG A VEHICLE, give them the finger.

hahaha..YUP!!!!:bigsmile:

and agreed in the fact they were an *kitten*. You go and keep on biking!!! :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Keep peddaling honey
  • PlainJade13
    Options
    I ride on the sidewalk because I have a fear of cars and a majority of them wouldn't bother to slow down for me.
    Nearly been ran over quiet a few times. (I'm mostly deaf so I don't hear them coming...)
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you are doing hun. Your beautiful, and your strong. People talk trash out of jealousy. Let them be jealous of you. You deserve it.
  • KikiFraser
    Options
    YOU TELL 'EM!! people are stupid! Good job exercising!
  • CAnneNelson
    Options
    You were out doing your thing, and someone comes along and has to put that negativity out on you-its unfortunate :(
    But just remember a person who insults another like that or lashes out shows how miserable and unhealthy they are on the inside. They are the ones to feel sorry for their pathetic unhappiness.
    Dont feel bad, you were rockin it!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    One of those moments where I'd take a rock off the ground and smash it through his back window :)
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well... IF you have a fat *kitten*, then at least you can lose weight. That person is stuck with stupid. ;)

^^Couldn't agree more!!!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I didn't read every comment so somebody may have beat me to this.

I would have responded: I'm getting fit, but you will be an ugly dumb *kitten* forever!
  • rahonda28
    rahonda28 Posts: 43
    Options
    hope you know we think its awsome that you got your workout in as for the idiot that yelled at you I hope he gets whats comming to him
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You'll get thinner... chances are they won't get smarter.
  • Maureen01131967
    Options
    <<<2) I'm on a bicycle, for cryin' out loud. I'm on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. I'm not on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. You can't have it both ways. Obviously I'm well aware of the fact I'm fat, that's why my *kitten* is on a bike!>>>>

You have a funny sense of humor and made me laugh!!! I am so proud of you for getting on that bike and working towards your goal. I walked tonight and felt it right below my "Fat *kitten*!" LOL! I will keep walking this hefty mama until I get to a nice healthy size! I am sorry to hear such ugly comments you endured but remember "Karma!"
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    haters-gonna-hate-gay-batman.jpg
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Next time someone comments about ur weight tell them"Hey I can work on my weight but 2 bad u can't work on ur face"
    And keep it moving!