Team UK: Week 4 and 5

Options
1235»

Replies

• ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Heya! I have been redirected to this group....YAY UK!

Im Christy from the Isle of Man...Gonna try and get on every day to stop me from being naughty.....But today I have been bad!!

Just had a lounging around the house day and ive eaten BREAD! I try to never eat bread and today I have had 3 slices of white bread and a white bap :indifferent: uhoh....also ate a packet of crisps....they are my weakness!! done nothing but sit and watch telly ALL day...

Going to get back on track tomorrow, try and get out for a walk first thing (if the weather aint gross!) and be better in general! Its the weekends that always get me :(

How is everyone anyway? Who is watching BB? LOL I dont like to admit I watch it....but I cant help it!

Prey for the sun to come back!!!

:smile:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Lorro: I found the 30day shred on youtube, and the US version is the only vesion you can get as far as i know
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Cheers Katie :smile: I'll look for it on youtube.

Welcome Christy Jade :smile: Bread is my weakness too. I have a slice for breakfast every day.

I'm trying to resist BB this year ..... but I keep tuning in now and then to see if I'm missing anything :wink: (I'm not!) :laugh:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options