What is the deal with faceless body part profile pics?

Options

Replies

• HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Worked hard for these abs, very proud of em, if you want to see what my face looks like, friend me and thumb thru my pics, :)

Your abs are my goal!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    People are here to improve their bodies and not their faces, I guess.
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Some people are already public figures and value some privacy. And the internet is the last place to get it...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My face is actually visible in the full photo, but like Mer said, it gets cropped in the forums.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    its also hard to get a full Body shot if you are taking the picture of yourself.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Well, maybe it's a bit of an MFP thing...the size of the pics isn't all that great, so if you want to showcase your abs, letting your head be in the picture would probably not allow people to see the definition of the abs...

This...They just want to show what they are proud of on here...It's more motivation probably to see what they are working so hard for on their thumbnail this way...I will do the same when I get some great abs again!!!

16043484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Some people don't want their face all over the interwebs...it's a personal choice. Google your username and you might be surprised.

I googled...and I WAS surprised.

Same here...
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    my future employer might find me on here, and then judge me unfairly because I used to be fat...or because I replied in the 'manscaping' thread and are offended by fact that I don't like hairy chests.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem with wanting some semblance of privacy on this world we call Web.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I got hit with the ugly stick...It hurts and isn't very pleasant:(

Now you've just reminded me of that awful day! I'm going into the corner to cry now, cry tears of ugliness :(
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    ummmmmm

internet-memes-omg-i-need-this-girl-right-click-save-as.jpg
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I sold my head for a bag of magic beans sorry...

Selling your head is illegal, sir. Unless you are paying your way through school...
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Too many ships have been launched. The seas are crowded.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Some of us are ugly.
    :laugh:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm saying wooooooooooooooooooooo
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    the witness relocation program won't let me post picture of my face ... not because they are worried someone will recognize me, but that I might frighten small children and household pets.
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    Hot bodies, nobody minds looking at hot bodies. When I reach my goal, my abs will be up there too.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I can see focusing on abs, showing ur bicep muscle, the boob shots are a lil over the top, I mean really??
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My face muscles aren't nearly as impressive.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Well, see, It's hard to get a close up of my legs AND my face in the same picture. I mean, I'm pretty bendy, but not pretzel bendy yet. I'll work on it for you though :flowerforyou: