Full Busted Women question (no rude comments please)

Options

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I wear one fruit of the loom sports bra... I buy it tighter than I would wear a normal bra though. I'm not doing any crazy lifting or running though. I still have a small amount of bounce, but nothing that hurts or anything.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I also bought the shock absorber bra, but me being a 30H, it still doesn't work for me lol. I can't really find much that does. Usually the ones that fit my bust won't fit my band and vice versa. So I've taken to wearing a super comfy normal underwire bra and a somewhat too tight sports bra over it. It might not work for everyone, but it does wonders for me. No more super uncomfortable bounce or squished boob syndrome lol
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I also bought the shock absorber bra, but me being a 30H, it still doesn't work for me lol. I can't really find much that does. Usually the ones that fit my bust won't fit my band and vice versa. So I've taken to wearing a super comfy normal underwire bra and a somewhat too tight sports bra over it. It might not work for everyone, but it does wonders for me. No more super uncomfortable bounce or squished boob syndrome lol

Does Freya have 30H? I really like my Freya sports bras too.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

haha yep that's what I do :D I usually have a halter with lightly padded cups and a thin cheap sports bra over it ^_^
  • JacindaRoseSwinehart
    Options
    Yep! I'm having this same issue. I've found that two bras and a workout shirt with built in support helps tremendously!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i'm a 32DD and I dont like sports bras. I prefer underwire free bras. they give me support and I actually feel like i'm wearing a bra which i like.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

This! I HAVE to do this when I run or I'm all over the place. I just get cheap ones from target and I'm good to go.

Yep I wear 2 bras...and a tank top with a bra "built in" works wonderfully! :)
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

^^this
  • candyrayne215
    candyrayne215 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 bras for now, i want enell or moving comfort, but everything is so HIGH, the 2 bra method allows me to do jumping jacks for now....
  • aprilkazmi
    Options
    I bought a champs one at sports authority, but if you go online to title nine I hear those are really good
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    bump. thanks for all the great recommendations, ladies! I just started pricing some of the 'heavy duty' ones this week and was floored when I saw the prices.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I'm a 34D. I hate ANY type of movement! And I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. She makes us do a lot of jumping jacks!!

I like these and they are fairly reasonable.

http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/more-bra-types/sports-bras/champion-360-deg;-max-support--153;-sports-bra
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I also have very narrow shoulders, which is why I like the Wacoal SB - the straps are set closer together in the back than on many styles, so less likely to slip. Also, there's separation so I look "normal" if I wear it with regular clothes which I often do - this is helpful because I want to be comfortable if I walk at lunchtime from work. Worth the cost to me. Got mine at Nordstrom's, but I've also seen them in the Title Nine catalog/website.
  • margeauxhunt
    Options
    I have one. I got it at Tesco.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Champion has never failed me yet.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Not large breasted anymore, but when I was, I never wore sports bras, because they provided no support. I always wore two underwire bras for running and any exercises where I would be bouncing. LOL :)
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I bought a sports bra at Change. I was measured and everything for it. But still had the uni boob that I hate! So I wear my regular bra underneath and there is very very little movement. I am around a 36DD at La senza and an xs4 for my Change sports bra, I think I paid around $67 even with a store discount.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Duct tape works for me
  • samsimuk
    samsimuk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do you wear a sports bra when you exercise? Where doyou find them? Ive been looking, but everything looks so flimsy and not going to hold me.

Help

I used to wear 2 bras a normal one and a sports one ... :)
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I asked this same question a while back, went to a high end store and tried on the Enell.. I did not like it.. I must be an odd shape because the did not have a band/cup combo that worked for me.. the band would fit but the cup too small and I tried all different styles and brands and ended up leaving empty handed. Went to target, bought two sports bras and Im good to go. I am a 38 DDD